Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    Of course Dave & Ed ate McDonald's because that's all they could afford during the first tour. Spamster eats McDonald's because that's all he pigs out on.
    At least you know what you are getting when you are abroad with McD's which is why they are popular with touring bands.

The best McDonalds I ever had was in Egypt after a week of goat stew.

Since Sammy rarely leaves the US/Mexico he has less excuse.

Comment

Although I did see Diamond Dave play in Vegas back in July of 2001. The best part was when some asshole threw a bottle on the stage and Dave telling him a message from his girlfriend.
      The year after the Dave and Dipshit tour Dave came back to town and put on a KILLER free show at Speed Street.

The picture below isn't mine - concertshots.com

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• As has been said many, many times, "The most interesting thing about Sammy Hagar is David Lee Roth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by guwapo_rocker View Post
          God I miss those old school STYROFOAM™©® burger containers!!!! Fucking environmentalists!!!!!

That is all.

Icon™©®
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• The local rock radio station, as do most, was having a "giveaway" this morning

Free tickets to Sammie Hagar's Cabo wabo Cantina...

I just groaned and changed the channel....
            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by guwapo_rocker View Post

Eddie has that look on his face ---- "On the rest of this '78 tour all I'm eating is Schlitz, cigarettes, and pussy!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
                lol. I wonder how any idiots across the nation will wear a Van Hagar shirt on a Chicknfoot shirt to a Van Halen concert?
                No bullshit - I caught VH at MSG in Nov 07 and before the show I caught up with a handful of you all for beers and damn good times. So here I am at the bar, turn around and what do I see? Some fucking dipshit with a 5150 tour shirt on... I just looked at him with the stinkiest of stink-eyes this side of the Mississippi. Fucking twat.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJMKID View Post
                  Eddie has that look on his face ---- "On the rest of this '78 tour all I'm eating is Schlitz, cigarettes, and pussy!"
                  Ah, the diet of a true rock star!

Comment

• Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                    No bullshit - I caught VH at MSG in Nov 07 and before the show I caught up with a handful of you all for beers and damn good times. So here I am at the bar, turn around and what do I see? Some fucking dipshit with a 5150 tour shirt on... I just looked at him with the stinkiest of stink-eyes this side of the Mississippi. Fucking twat.
                    I do believe that was what you would call a "casual" fan. Like a lot of the idiots who show up here and spout off how great Sammy is...until they get bitch-slapped and run off. Hey, speaking of which, where's Heater?

Comment

• Going through Youtube, and Sammy really has become the epitome of pathetic...what the hell is he doing singing Running With The Devil...he wrote none of it and Mikey wrote well, 'dum dum dum dum' on the bass? Dude is still singing Roth songs long after his departure. Seriously, that would be like Dave doing god forbid Dreams when he was solo. And Sammy sang just as much as Anthony on this live gig, so the 'it's for Mikey' does not cut it...again embarrassing admittance of his total lack of significance
                      I got lost in the...

Comment

• Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                        Bet he was thinking "meh,it's all van halen".No.No it is NOT all van halen
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Of course Dave & Ed ate McDonald's because that's all they could afford during the first tour. Spamster eats McDonald's because that's all he pigs out on.
                          Of course that's all Spam-bot eats - he's their mascot.
                          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• .....just can't stop thinking about Sammy, can you? I don't get it, like you need to prove something....convince yourself or someone else...like you're trying to distract your attention away from the thoughts of "we all know this isn't really as good as we are saying it is".......

Comment

• Originally posted by Heater View Post
                              .....just can't stop thinking about Sammy, can you? I don't get it, like you need to prove something....convince yourself or someone else...like you're trying to distract your attention away from the thoughts of "we all know this isn't really as good as we are saying it is".......
                              Hard not to think of Sammy after I just took a major dump - the similarities are striking!

Now go back to the Sheep Pen, loser - or better yet, go back to the links...

Fag.
                              http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Does Tattoo reinvent the wheel? No. Does it rock? Yes.

Does Different Devil Devil reinvent the wheel? No. Does it rock? No.

And the winner is...

Comment

Working...
                                X