Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Official Van Halen, "The Trouble With Never" review thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Van Halen, "The Trouble With Never" review thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Interesting. It's usually RUSH that the women can't stand.
    Well, deep down I am sure they liked it but they would rather make my life hell any way they could it seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
      I have dated many women who did not share my love for VH and they would bitch, complain, and mock me when I would play or talk anything VH. I am thankful for my girlfriend of 4 years loves VH almost as much as I do and we can share that with each other. Makes life easier. Now isn't that sweet?
      My minimum requirement is that you can atleast tolerate it...

I mean... it's all I listen to at home... in the car... singin in the shower.... or while i'm fucking!!!

So if you reject this... it's like rejecting me having kid or something to that extent.

I am obsessed with Van Halen.... I wouldn't take a million bucks to support Hagar....

Comment

Both of the new songs are amazing! Blood and Fire is so good, it's way more than just a reworking of the Wild Life instrumental, really top track!
        However, The Trouble With Never is even better! Sounds like a classic Dave song - "How deep does a rabbit hole go?" He really is on top form here! It has a really great tempo, fantastic backing vocals and a killer solo!

You guys are gonna love these when you get to hear them properly, the clips don't do them justice at all!

I really like Tattoo, but, these are way better!

Comment

I have dated many women who did not share my love for VH and they would bitch, complain, and mock me when I would play or talk anything VH. I am thankful for my girlfriend of 4 years loves VH almost as much as I do and we can share that with each other. Makes life easier. Now isn't that sweet?
          That's very sweet.

Oh dear.

Comment

If tattoo had Daves stamp all over it, this one has Eddies stamp all over it....welcome back Eddie. LOVE IT

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post

I mean... it's all I listen to at home... in the car... singin in the shower.... or while i'm fucking!!!

So if you reject this... it's like rejecting me having kid or something to that extent.

I am obsessed with Van Halen.... I wouldn't take a million bucks to support Hagar....
              Aren`t we all obsessed with VH ...but in all conscience I worked all my life for assholes and prick along with putting up with jealous people for a lot less than a million bucks... But it would fucking hurt to accept beeing part of Chickenfuck...it would feel like having to share a cell with boubah in a Max sec jail
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor? I gotta know...
                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Where's Sesh..?

Poor guy probably passed out and called it a night... now he's missing all the hoopla in his neighborhood!!
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

You have to dump anyone that doesn't let you be yourself. Period! Even if they don't like it...they have to let you do your thing. Unless you are WARF, which I'll get to...

Comment

Hell yes!!!!! Now thats what I've been waitin' all these years for. Killer sounds goin down here......it sounds to me like wolf has the EEAS bass sound goin' on here.
                      [

Comment

Just downloaded both of these from Amazon UK.....Trouble with Never is HUGE!!!! Happy F****n January :-)

Comment

Cheeky bastard....

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post

Even as a hardcore fan, this would be very annoying.

Prepare to be alone for the rest of your life!

Or at least find a few other bands you like...

Comment

Hey Northern Girl,

I'm single.... will you let me be me????

Let's rock out... and name our kids FROSTY and TATiana uh uh u hu hu h u

Comment

Can't wait to hear Ed's solo on this one.....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...
                                X