Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Mullet O' Plugs never wrote a damn thing while in VH. He was lucky to get a writing credit on a single song in the entire catalog while he was with the band.

He's an over rated bassist (G,G,G,G,G,G,G....) and I'm convinced he didn't play on Fair Warning.

DLR7884
    He took the high road because he doesn't have a fucking leg to stand on.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bleater
      What is a calk board? Try using two hands to type. dick.
      You got me little fella............

Now I'm being lectured by the "sharpest nail in the bucket"..............

Comment

• Heater
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2010

Doesn't answer the question....WHAT is a calk board? Maybe your post would make more sense if you explained it. Nice picture, is that you on the left? Boom!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

If he never wrote them, what a fucked up question to ask him ?

Yes, he spoke nicely about his former band, but a month ago
          was laughing his ass off with Sammy about Van Halens incompetence
          to get their shit together. I hope he really digs the album and tells
          Hagar the same.
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• mug
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2005

I give it three years and the kid says i can't play with 60 year olds. The last tour they have is with Mike. Wolfie has connections now. He will be wanted he can play drums and axe pretty good too. So in comes Mike with Dave's help and $$$$$$$$$$$. Sammy will be close to 70.
            Last edited by mug; 01-30-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by chi-town324
              Ed brought in his own kid...MA was gonna be out anyway
              Yeah I don't think he had a choice, seeing as how he only played on three songs on VHIII and had nothing to do with BOBW. He said in a 2006 interview that the VH brothers didn't want him on the 2004 reunion tour.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                Doesn't answer the question....WHAT is a calk board? Maybe your post would make more sense if you explained it. Nice picture, is that you on the left? Boom!
                CHALK BOARD...I know its a mystery when a person drops a letter out of a common word....try to keep up kid

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                  What happened to that other Bueno Bob who couldn't have been more in opposition to the whole thing? If I recall you wanted no part of a Van Halen without Mike? Have you come from the Dark side finally? Nice to have you back!
                  Yeah, more or less. I hated the thought at first, and a large part of me STILL would love to have Mike back, but at this point, it's barely an issue to me anymore, really. Wolfgang's honestly got all the bass chops Van Halen needs; I don't care all that much about the backing vocals, per se. It looks weird to have a kid amongst old men, yeah, but what are looks when it comes to having the band back?

And it's not like I'm going to go on a hate fest about Mike...or anybody else, per se, if Mike wants to play backup in Chickenfoot, that's fine...if it makes him happy, whatever...his being gone is his fault, Hagar's fault, Eddie's fault, and even Alex's fault, they're all equally to blame for it....Mike could suck it up and call Eddie and probably get his job back, but he doesn't; Eddie could call him and Mike would be on a plane inside of 2 hours...it is what it is.

I have no vitriol towards Wolfgang, and in his shoes, hey, it's a cool gig to have, you know? As far as I care anymore, if anybody REALLY misses Mike all that much, they can go listen to The Other Half of Planet Chickenfoot or whatever...

...but based on the sales of THAT particular band, well, NOBODY DOES.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Chickenfoot III

Is burning up the charts
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mug
                      It's the greatest thing I've ever heard, outside of Supertramp and Erasure.
                      You really are a dolt

Comment

• Floridaman1985
                        Groupie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by kwame k
                        Chickenfoot III

Is burning up the charts
                        Straight to the discount bin!
                        "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Floridaman1985
                          Straight to the discount bin!
                          Where it sits at a respectable #130 in the under $3.00 category
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Well, from what I read in the thread that was directly quoted from Anthony, the words "lawsuit" and "songwriting credits" weren't spoken by him, and I think it was classy of him to simply wish the band well and say that he was looking forward to hearing the new album.
                            I still can't decide if Mike Anthony has been exhibiting a zen-like sense of peace and acceptance over being ousted from the band, or if he has the personality of a doormat.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                              Well, from what I read in the thread that was directly quoted from Anthony, the words "lawsuit" and "songwriting credits" weren't spoken by him, and I think it was classy of him to simply wish the band well and say that he was looking forward to hearing the new album.
                              I still can't decide if Mike Anthony has been exhibiting a zen-like sense of peace and acceptance over being ousted from the band, or if he has the personality of a doormat.
                              I'd say the latter.
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                                I'd say the latter.
                                Yeah...perhaps...I mean, if he's bitter or pissed at all, he sure does a good job of hiding it.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...