X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Matt White
    I cunt believe anybody would waste this much bandwidth on "Hot-sauce Sobieski".........

Its not like Jaco Pastorius played for VAN HALEN...............

get the fuck over it
    He seems fine with it, Van Halen seems fine with it........so why shouldn't I be fine with it?
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Heater
      Foot Soldier
      • Nov 2010

NOW Mikes vocals were nothing? Amazing rationalizing. I guess if MA was singing background on Tattoo it would have fallen lower than #22. where was it last week? 16? And now? 22? yep, if Bassplayer was singing on it, it would NEVER have been in the top ten! Oh, wait.....it wasn't.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by AccidentalAngel
        I don't think Ed was planning to have Wolf play base back in 2004
        yeah, I think he played left field...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Yount
          "And, hey, it'll be nice to hear some of those old songs again that I haven't played in a long time."

He'd leave chickenfoot in an instant to go back to VH. Just my opinion.
          Dude. Tubby opens his suckhole is for the sole point of attention. mainly the attention of the VH camp.

He would literally poison Chickentits and The Waborita's with uranium if it meant he would get the come home Lassie cal from howdy doody mountain...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Yount
            He'd leave chickenfoot in an instant to go back to VH. Just my opinion.
            That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Bass player made a poor decision, simple as that. Sure, the VH bros weren't doing shit, buuuut, he knew they weren't in love with the round rocker. He knew this. He made his choice and the rest is history. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for what bass player did, but at the end of the day, peace out, bass player.

I'm also of the opinion that bass players vocals are very overrated, especially live. They're just not that good to listen to, he sings like a woman. That CVH vocal sound was the direct end result of the great Mr.Ted Templeman.
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Heater
              NOW Mikes vocals were nothing? Amazing rationalizing. I guess if MA was singing background on Tattoo it would have fallen lower than #22. where was it last week? 16? And now? 22? yep, if Bassplayer was singing on it, it would NEVER have been in the top ten! Oh, wait.....it wasn't.
              You suck at life.
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
                Now Al's not a good drummer
                Wow... this is getting good.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....so by that logic BLONDES IN BLACK CARS should have been a HUGE hit for AUTOGRAPH...due to "Hot-Sauce" singing his majestic BACK GROUND VOCALS on that track?!?!

You sir are an idiot...............

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
                    As far as "backing vocals" go, I always considered Mike a bit too high registered for my own personal tastes, although it DID make them unique and original.

That said, I don't buy albums for the backing vocals, so...I could give a shit less, really. Let them pump 'em in for the tour and I'll sit there smiling the whole time, doesn't bother me in the slightest.
                    What happened to that other Bueno Bob who couldn't have been more in opposition to the whole thing? If I recall you wanted no part of a Van Halen without Mike? Have you come from the Dark side finally? Nice to have you back!
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by matt white
                      i cunt believe anybody would waste this much bandwidth on "hot-sauce sobieski".........

Its not like jaco pastorius played for van halen...............

Get the fuck over it
                      seriously.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Heater
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Nov 2010

Matty, That made NO sense, no correlation. Nice try though. And speaking of vocals that don't hold up live.....

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Matty, That made NO sense, no correlation. Nice try though. And speaking of vocals that don't hold up live.....
                          Kinda just proved my point genius...

Didn't think you'd get it without having a calk board in front of you.............

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

What is a calk board? Try using two hands to type. dick.

Comment

• Heater
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2010

Calk it up to experience! Ah-haa!

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Hate to break it to you Bleater but no one really puts that much effort/attention in replying to you
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...