• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Who told you that?

Neither of those things is even remotely true.

This harks back to Nitro's post, people are manipulating the news for their own ends and it's dangerous.
    You beat me to it...

Complete propaganda...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

You know it stinks of bullshit when thse turds show up...

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool' and women's jewellery in his backpack

Link!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Is that how you spell jewelry in Seshland ??

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

School Report: Trayvon Martin Found with 'Jewelry and Burglary Tool'

Recently divulged information about Trayvon Martin's checkered academic history has added a new dimension to the very public discussion about the deceased teenager's month-old shooting.

As it turns out, Martin was suspended a number of times from Krop Senior High School in Miami Gardens for infractions ranging from tardiness and truancy up to possession of marijuana and a screwdriver that the school's security staff described as a "burglary tool."

The troubling incidents date back to October 2011, when Martin was allegedly caught with a horde of women's jewelry and the aforementioned screwdriver, according the Miami Herald. According to a report issued by Trayvon's school district, on October 21, security camera footage showed Trayvon Martin and two other students writing "W.T.F." on a hallway locker. A security guard saw the footage, detained Trayvon and searched his bag for the offending marker. In the process of the search, the guard uncovered 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and the screwdriver.

Trayvon claimed at the time that an unnamed friend furnished him with the jewelry and temporarily avoided disciplinary action -- only to be subsequently suspended for the graffiti.

School police impounded the jewelry and sent photographs of the items to local police, according the district's own report. Martin was then suspended, warned and dismissed.

The Martin family's attorney confirmed that Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but insisted that the the family knew nothing about the jewelry or alleged "burglary tool" mentioned in the school district's report. Both the Martin family and their attorney suggested that the report about Trayvon's disciplinary history was disingenuous and may even have been intended to "demonize" the deceased youth.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I am Treyvon Martin

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              It's pretty funny that we're on a Van Halen board, and people are insinuating that maybe a kid deserved to die because he might have smoked pot and had a problem with some Barney Fife-vigilante asshole following him...

But I guess "Stand Your Ground" only counts if you have a gun....

The assholes reposting the fake Martin photos from Stormfront are helpful, too.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

If Martin was a "thug" why did HE call 911?

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  If Martin was a "thug" why did HE call 911?

http://soundcloud.com/the-mokelly-ra...o-acknowledges
                  That is pretty much a presumption there, friend. I'm unsure how merely dialing 911 makes him a thug or not. For instance, exactly when was the call placed, before, during or after the time he was shot?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    That is pretty much a presumption there, friend. I'm unsure how merely dialing 911 makes him a thug or not. For instance, exactly when was the call placed, before, during or after the time he was shot?
                    Doubtful it was after. The question being, do most people in the process of "suspicious" activity call 911? "Uh, yeah - I'm casing this place, and there's this weird dude following me..." not gonna happen. Clearly the kid was afraid based on the conversation with his girlfriend and calling 911. The bigger question remains - since all the 911 calls were apparently common knowledge - why is it THIS one (a seemingly important piece of evidence) only surfaced when the Feds started investigating if there WASN'T an attempt to cover something up?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Dude, you're trying to make it sound like this Zimmerman idiot saw this black kid skipping down the street eating Skittles, and Zimmerman suddenly went into Ted Nugent mode, stalked the prey and killed it...

If you wanna believe that, go right ahead...

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
                        Records show Zimmerman, 28, called the cops 46 times between January 2011 and Feb. 26.

Many of the calls appear related to his crime-watch volunteer role. The most frequent reason for his calls — nine times — was to report a suspicious person, according to Sanford Police Department records released last week.

over a 14 month period - he called 9 times about a suspicious person - whoo.... bad man ...
                        Wow! Well that justifies everything, doesn't it?

I had no idea that you can call 9-1-1 whenever McDonalds fucks up your order at the drive-thru or to check-in for your neighborhood watch shift.
                        I was always led to believe that 9-1-1 was an emergency number....what the hell was I thinking?

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Doubtful it was after. The question being, do most people in the process of "suspicious" activity call 911? "Uh, yeah - I'm casing this place, and there's this weird dude following me..." not gonna happen. Clearly the kid was afraid based on the conversation with his girlfriend and calling 911. The bigger question remains - since all the 911 calls were apparently common knowledge - why is it THIS one (a seemingly important piece of evidence) only surfaced when the Feds started investigating if there WASN'T an attempt to cover something up?
                          Who knows anything in this case? The main problem in the whole deal has been the absurd rush to judgement taking place here, along with what could be a general amount of potentially misplaced outrage on both sides before all of the details have come to light. I'm not about to form an opinion on any of it until the truth about what took place comes out, if in fact it ever does. At this point, you have the usual muckraking, self-appointed guardians of society jumping into the frame, making speeches and pretty much clouding the water rather than revealing any insight, other than their own by now predictable agendas. As a result, you have people dedicating their assumptions and opinions not on the facts, but on every 15-30 second soundbite that rears it's ugly head in an unending stream of misinformation.

Seriously, if you are a rational, even semi-lucid adult, who needs this shit?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Dude, you're trying to make it sound like this Zimmerman idiot saw this black kid skipping down the street eating Skittles, and Zimmerman suddenly went into Ted Nugent mode, stalked the prey and killed it...

If you wanna believe that, go right ahead...

Is that like how you want to believe the Neighborhood watch guy was justifiable in fatally shooting the kid who punched him for yelling a racial slur at him?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Is that like how you want to believe the Neighborhood watch guy was justifiable in fatally shooting the kid who punched him for yelling a racial slur at him?
                              I never said that, Zimmerman was wrong for doing that, whether he gets away with it or not...

I sure as hell wouldn't shoot someone because they kicked my ass...

But look, this is obviously a fucking stupid ass hispanic who decided to shoot some black guy in Miami...happens every fucking day...

Neither one is innocent...

Last edited by ELVIS; 03-27-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Personally, I'm offended that these dumbasses are calling this spic a cracker...

Comment

Working...