Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I hate the cancellations, but this video is funny shit!!!

Comment

• CROWBAR
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Wouldn't be surprised if the real reason was so DLR could have a throat polyp removed during that time. He's all over the place vocally this tour. When you think back of the '07 tour and how "on the money" he was then, it becomes evident something may be wrong now. Like night and day.

Just a hunch though

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
        Wouldn't be surprised if the real reason was so DLR could have a throat polyp removed during that time. He's all over the place vocally this tour. When you think back of the '07 tour and how "on the money" he was then, it becomes evident something may be wrong now. Like night and day.

Just a hunch though
        Yeah, I think we all have the same hunch. Of course, it won't be until 2020 that they admit it
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• loucap81
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2012

If they do come back in the fall and Dave sounds like he did in 2007-08, I think we can safely assume he had some kind of procedure done. I sincerely hope that happens.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I just picked up the soundchecks from Charlotte & Greensboro and I have to tell ya - they need to play more songs from ADKOT on the next leg. As-Is is stunning live, same with LUTS... Ed even makes a snarky comment before As-Is 'If Dave decides to sing this one we'll be ready'. I don't get it, As-Is doesn't seem like a tough one to sing at all.. I'm hoping the next leg blows us all away.
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
              I just picked up the soundchecks from Charlotte & Greensboro and I have to tell ya - they need to play more songs from ADKOT on the next leg. As-Is is stunning live, same with LUTS... Ed even makes a snarky comment before As-Is 'If Dave decides to sing this one we'll be ready'. I don't get it, As-Is doesn't seem like a tough one to sing at all.. I'm hoping the next leg blows us all away.
              Hell yeah!!

Comment

Working...