Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Halen High
    A new album next year? What a thought. I've always believed that Eddie wants Wolfie to be a major part of Van Halen's legacy and this will require more than one (great) album and a couple of tours. Eddie and Dave are a prolific songwriting team and apparently Wolfie also has some talent in this area - so we could be in for an amazing ride in the coming years. I just hope they can squeeze in a tour Down Under.
    Pro wolf comment. Queuing TJMKID in 5...4....3...2...1
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Halen High
      A new album next year? What a thought. I've always believed that Eddie wants Wolfie to be a major part of Van Halen's legacy and this will require more than one (great) album and a couple of tours. Eddie and Dave are a prolific songwriting team and apparently Wolfie also has some talent in this area - so we could be in for an amazing ride in the coming years. I just hope they can squeeze in a tour Down Under.
      Another new record that quick?

That would be fucking mindblowing....
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I wonder if they will touch up the remaining demo's from ADKOT or if they will be able to squeeze one or two new one's out together.I would guess the first given such a short time frame
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
          Hey everyone - I have the article, and I swear I'll try to figure out how to scan it tonight. No promises, 'cause I'm not great with technology! Here's a couple of quotes I thought you'd all appreciate...

EVH - "Working with Dave again was like we had never left each other. It was that comfortable. We've known each other since high school. When you have old friends, five or six years can go by when you don't see each other, but you just pick up where you left off."

EVH - "We ended up recording demos for 35 songs." (!!!!)

Eddie credits Wolf for coming up with the arrangement for "Stay Frosty" - says "When Dave wrote it, it was just an acoustic thing like it is on the intro. Wolf turned it into what it is."

GW - "You haven't played some of those songs for 28 years or more. Did you have trouble remembering them?"
          EVH - "That's why we do soundcheck every night. The next couple of songs that we're trying to work in are 'Light Up the Sky' and 'As Is'. We'll figure out the right time to do them. It's fun. We played 'Hang Em High' for the first time during soundcheck. That song is wicked. It has so many changes, there is so much shit going on, and it's fast. If you slip up once, the whole song is fucked. After we did it, we were all looking at each other and going, 'What do you think guys? Should we take a chance?' And it was Dave of all people who said, 'Fuck yeah! Let's go out there and do it.' I thought he was going to say no. He said, 'What's the worst thing that could happen?' We played it great."

There's more - I gotta get ready for work - I promise I'll try the scanner tonight!

Sounds like great news!

Comment

• Nigel
            Roadie
            • Mar 2004

Dave Speaks Out in his own way!!

An Open Letter to TJMKID:

"You got the Blues, not Me, I'm Act One, King of the Hill, The Right Tool for The Job. I Made Up My Mind. Now that I'm back in Van Halen, to Stay While The Night is Young. She's My Machine!

I used to Bump & Grind, but some people think I'm doin' the Dogtown Shuffle with Sensible Shoes. Every night is no Weekend with The Babysitter, but That's Life! When you're great, you're Tight, You're Breathin It; Shoo Bop!!

We're older emotionally and physically. To Tell The Truth, If 6 was 9, that would be 99 and 40 Below that is Al's age. Hey, I'm Easy, I'm no Drop in the Bucket!

Wolfie's gaining Experience, but he's a Shyboy and loves a Hot Dog & and a Shake and drinks Thug Pop like it was Medicine Man! A Lil' Ain't Enough obviously but Eat Em and Smile, I says, Let it All Hang Out!

But he's totally in the Soul Kitchen cos when It's Showtime, he'll Stand Up to his family name and Counter Blast the Bottom Line like a Hammerhead Shark.

That Baby's On Fire, that stealth bass in Perfect Timing. His Elephant Gun is Damn Good, especially on That Beatles Tune (Beats Workin') on our new Big Train album.

A while ago, we were in some Cheatin' Heart Cafe, enjoying some Nightlife. Let's face it, he'll never be a male stripper at "Ladie's Night in Buffalo" and I'm still Just A Gigolo and I see this chick
            and She's Looking Good, skin color of Black Sand and I says; "Hey Hot Stuff, Lose the Dress, Keep The Shoes"!!

Under a Black Light, Two Fools A Minute are Goin' Crazy, sending over drinks and yelling "Hey Wolfie, Shoot It, it's Last Call, Hey, You Never Know with A Little Luck, you might meet Lady Luck. (Or perhaps get some leg tonight for sure!).

Well, Van Heineken or not, it wasn't a Slam Dunk, but they were Relentless, Indeedido.

See, Wolfie didn't go down Tobacco Road, like his dad ( a Bad Habit), so he's on Easy Street, shagging California Girls in his Skyscraper!

Wa Wa Zat!?, I says, Don't Piss Me Off, shut Your Filthy Little Mouth cos I'm wearing a cup (courtesy of Alex), and you're in Big Trouble and Going Places, (like Land's Edge). (Although I dropped a mike stand in Phoenix and it still hurts right down to my Knucklebones). No Big Ting'

Now that we're on a break, I'm off to Tahiti to get some Sunburn on my assless chaps with Hina, my new Yankee Rose. I'm sure it'll be Just Like Paradise!!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Hina is a guy...

Comment

• robg8888
                Full On Cocktard
                • Oct 2010

I have always wondered about guys like you, with reactions like yours....

Originally posted by TJMKID
                And yet ---- nobody in the world has heard even one original line of music from the kid genius ---- but his Daddy already composed 50+ killer rock tunes at the same age.

Some of you are slurping on Wolfie's sack a little too long and hard ---- unhinge thy lips and breathe some reality for once!
                First, why is that when someone posts something you, no official source of any kind, immediatly has homosexual thoughts? I mean, we are talking about Van halen, and the first reaction, the first thought that immediatly pops up in your head, is having another man's cock, or balls, in someone else's mouth. If you are homosexual and have previously announced it here, I may have missed it, so my apologies if i didn't see your post. I pretty much have figured guys like you out. You react like this because you have an obvious inferiority complex. Perhaps you are very short, unattracive, or most probably unsuccessful in life and career. Most other stable, heterosexual guys that I know have no problem with varying opinions. So I think we have concluded by your remarks that you lack confidence, self worth, security, and most likely have supressed homosexual fantasies. Wolfie's penis or nutsack have never crossed my mind, yet they seem to be right on the tip of your tongue, no? Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the other poster was talking about Wolfie's influence in getting the band back together, and being a vocal leader is helping pull everyone together. These are admirable qualities for a young man, living in the shadow of duel greatness. But while the rest of us normal, stable, straight people admire this young man's tenacity, you decide to focus on his genitals and lack of platinum albums at 21 years old. But hey, whatever is your bag, man. I prefer chicks with boobs and vaginas myself. But I shouldn't judge. I suppose some guys are into 21 year cock and balls.

Comment

• Nigel
                  Roadie
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Hina is a guy...
                  It literally means "girl", but in Dave's case would mean Polynesian Love Goddess.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Or pooftah...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Gregory, are ye bearing false witness again?

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by robg8888
                        But hey, whatever is your bag, man. I prefer chicks with boobs and vaginas myself...
                        Be very careful with generalizations. Remember, just because a person happens to have breasts and a vagina does not necessarily immediately make that person a woman.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fourthcoming

Come on Chef, I just had lunch dude!!!! Talk about irony....I just enjoyed a chef salad, and it's Chef who is going to make me regurgitate it with that picture of Rosie O'Donnell.....Transgender Barbie is smoking hot by comparison.
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-22-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

What has been seen cannot be unseen... MY EYES (again)!

Great...and the retinal scarring from the LAST time I saw that disgusting Rosie O'Donnell pic was just starting to heal...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                              Come on Chef, I just had lunch dude!!!! Talk about irony....I just enjoyed a chef salad, and it's Chef who is going to make me regurgitate it with that picture.....Transgender Barbie is smoking hot in comparison.
                              At least you get lunch. The electricity is on the fritz in our break room, so the options are limited to take out. And at this time of day, about the only thing available is fucking Little Caesarian's pizza.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fourthcoming

Now I truly know why Oedipus stuck pins in his eyes........

Comment

Working...