Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TJMKID
    Do you realize how stupid you sound when you say stuff like this ??

Writing great music means EVERYTHING --- it separates the forgettable jokes like Creeper Beiber and Nicki Minaj from the truly iconic musical acts like Roth Van Halen and Led Zeppelin that can write music that stirs people's souls for generations.

You haven't got a clue about what makes a great musician --- according to your criteria, Eddie shoulda hired this kid to be the bassist back in 2005 --- he destroys Wolfie on technical skills:

Well this kid did pay his rock & roll dues playing in the park !! So Wolf should be out ! He payed his dues in a studio in his daddy's back yard. You convinced me !!! This tune does sound like a HUGE Van Halen hit !!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Yikes...
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Do you?
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Makes me sad that so-called intelligent VH fans in here can easily forget that Eddie likes to manipulate the truth to his own gains ---

Nah. No one here is forgetting. they are just embracing the moment....and the moment is quite epic.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Writing great music means EVERYTHING --- it separates the forgettable jokes like Creeper Beiber and Nicki Minaj from the truly iconic musical acts like Roth Van Halen and Led Zeppelin that can write music that stirs people's souls for generations.

You haven't got a clue about what makes a great musician --- according to your criteria, Eddie shoulda hired this kid to be the bassist back in 2005 --- he destroys Wolfie on technical skills:

Do you realize what a fucking cunt you sound like when you're constantly making comments regarding people's level of intelligence.

Nobody's interested in Wolf's nutsack except for you...you're the one that keeps mentioning it. I'm just saying not all talented musicians are good composers and vice versa. The GREAT ones are the ones that are talented at both.

Do I believe everything Ed says? Fuck no. But I just have to see the look on his face when he's up on stage with his kid, and I have no doubt that's the reason we're getting all of this.

Do I think Wolf has potential? Yes, I do, and I'm curious to see what he's capable of. When it comes to writing, there's a hell of a lot of incredible bassists and drummers that have never written a lick, but are still capable of "making it their own".

Do I think Eddie wrote the bass lines for ADKOT? No, I don't.

Now go away and leave me alone. And if you imply one more time that I'm stupid, you'll be sucking your own fucking nutsack.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                Do you realize what a fucking cunt you sound like when you're constantly making comments regarding people's level of intelligence.
                He does. He's actually feeding off of all the negative energy he's getting here so he can go brag about it with all his 'fucking' buddies over at the Chickenfuck board.

Here's 11-minutes he can smuggle up his undercover-Hagar-loving ass!

Comment

• Yount
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2012

I tell you I've just sucked back some tea leaves and I love the latest album. Always loved the everyman that Michael Anthony portrayed. Enjoy watching Wolfie so far and he's someone different, breaks up the predictable and makes the band seem like less of a dinosaur. Still feels like VH to me as well. Everything's alright

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Now go away and leave me alone. And if you imply one more time that I'm stupid, you'll be sucking your own fucking nutsack.

Ahh shaddup, dippy ---- Wolfie ain't no musical genius ---- people are only buying tickets because Dave and Eddie are onstage together ---- U fucking delusional if you think otherwise!

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Ahh shaddup, dippy ---- Wolfie ain't no musical genius ---- people are only buying tickets because Dave and Eddie are onstage together ---- U fucking delusional if you think otherwise!
                      And you're delusional if you don't think we have Wolf to thank for the fact that we're getting to see Dave and Ed onstage together again at ALL. You really need to STFU, your shtick is past old.
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
                        TJM, I totally know where you're coming from & I tend to agree with a lot of it.
                        You're shittin' me. What parts? No one here, as far as I'm aware of, has ever called Wolf a genius. If Ed did, as Angel said, that's the kind of things parents say. This TJMKID character still has not answered my question about the whereabouts of Mike's solo CD with all of the masterful song writing he's capable of. Mike is a great bass player. Wolf is a great bass player. Is there nepotism involved? Yeah, no shit there is, but as many have stated, this concession is one that is not only musically in our favor, but responsible for there being any new music and touring at all! Hey, if that guy is going to repeat his "nut sack slurping" drivel over and over like an eleven year old, I'm going to continue to repeat the truth we all know.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Dippy...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Dippy...

Nah, this is just my three cups of coffee in 98 degree heat talkin'.
                            Last edited by DLR Bridge; 06-21-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Listen here you no good, cock-sucking, nutsack licking fucking useless pussy CUNT! You put words into my mouth or thoughts into my brain one more time and you will be pulling your nuts out of your fucking throat. I never said Wolf was a genius, nor did I say he was the reason people are buying tix. WE'RE ALL BUYING TIX BECAUSE DAVE AND EDDIE ARE ONSTAGE TOGETHER - DUH.... We've been on these fucking boards for 13+ years waiting for this moment and putting up with shit from fucking no good losers like you. You have no game, you're boring and one-dimensional. Now go blow Sam while Mike's got his cock up your ass... you know you wanna. I aint passive, I'm 100% aggressive all the way... You can step up what you say to me, but if I come back....yeah, it's gonna sting a little.

Now go swallow some cum and play with those 2 inches hanging between your legs while you dream of sucking Wolf's nutsack... dumb fucking cunt.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Listen here you no good, cock-sucking, nutsack licking fucking useless pussy CUNT! You put words into my mouth or thoughts into my brain one more time and you will be pulling your nuts out of your fucking throat. I never said Wolf was a genius, nor did I say he was the reason people are buying tix. WE'RE ALL BUYING TIX BECAUSE DAVE AND EDDIE ARE ONSTAGE TOGETHER - DUH.... We've been on these fucking boards for 13+ years waiting for this moment and putting up with shit from fucking no good losers like you. You have no game, you're boring and one-dimensional. Now go blow Sam while Mike's got his cock up your ass... you know you wanna. I aint passive, I'm 100% aggressive all the way... You can step up what you say to me, but if I come back....yeah, it's gonna sting a little.

Now go swallow some cum and play with those 2 inches hanging between your legs while you dream of sucking Wolf's nutsack... dumb fucking cunt.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...