Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Survey says: Everyone's sick of your shit.

Originally posted by TJMKID
    --- my problem is with you Wolfie Nutsack Nuzzlers --- you're getting drunk off that kid's testicle sweat !!

No, dude - it sounds like you're the one with the issue. You obsess on Wolf to the point of creepy. Can't tell whether you've got a crush on him and wanna pick on him like a 3rd grader, or you're jealous of him. Either way, (as I've been telling you for a while...) you sound like an ass. GTF over it.

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

When did I ever complain about an Eddie guitar solo or Dave being onstage again with VH, shitbird ??

You need to retake remedial English, bub --- my problem is with you Wolfie Nutsack Nuzzlers --- you're getting drunk off that kid's testicle sweat !!

TJM, I totally know where you're coming from & I tend to agree with a lot of it. My advice though for what it worth (not much), let it rest. You've said your piece and it seems the trend is to hop on the hate TMKID wagon. You aren't going to change anyones mind and I think they all know where you stand now. And that's cool. Disagree, agree, whatever. Now lets crack a cold one and get back to enjoying the music and the shows.

Many more subjects to be argued over here. Save some of that keyboard smashing for that.

like....would you still fuck Heather Thomas even though she is kinda old & kinda haggard now?

I would. Simply based on no matter how old & dried up she gets, she was still this -

(If that ain't an All-American Van Halen listenin' chick right there, I don't know what one is)
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Terry
        Of all the tunes on ADKOT to transcribe, why the fuck did GW pick Tattoo ?

Random thought trying to get thread back on topic. Gallant effort terry. You're like the guy who walks into the huge orgy, flips on the lights & says "who recorded over my Gladiator tape?!?"
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

like....would you still fuck Heather Thomas even though she is kinda old & kinda haggard now?
          She's still not horrendous looking...

Last edited by jhale667; 06-20-2012, 10:43 PM.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

God I love it ! Get over it man ! Ed wanted to play with his kid if he played again. It's that simple ! Mike was the man out. I didn't like it in 07. Still not happy he isn't there, but he hasn't said a good thing about Dave in 20 years. So I don't miss him that much. At least Ed was smart enough to have him play bass rather than try and let him fucking sing right ?! Lol. Wolf was too young in 07 but Ed didn't give a shit. That's Ed. But he earned his place with his playing this time out in my book. The band has never been this tight. Except maybe the early days. And sure it would be tight with Mike these days also, because they are not all fucked up on stage. But it works with the kid and thats the way it is. He is a great player. What do you want him to do ? Start playing like Billy Sheehan over the top of Jump ? He does his job, and does it well !

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
              She's still not horrendous looking...

I'd do her again !

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That hot tub photo makes me want to go back to the 80's and fuck 80's chicks like a monkey, go to a bunch of concerts, go out clubbing, fuck some more and then come back to 2012 and play with my iPad.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  That hot tub photo makes me want to go back to the 80's and fuck 80's chicks like a monkey, go to a bunch of concerts, go out clubbing, fuck some more and then come back to 2012 and play with my iPad.
                  Had the poster. Its in my brothers garage ! Lol. She was and still looks hot !

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    A talented kid keeping up with a 60 year old is impressive ??
                    No what's impressive is Al & Ed playing so well at their age ! The music isn't slow fucking blues ! It takes an effort. Ed really couldn't play better.

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

The bottom line is --- I'm from the old school --- and that means rock stars have to really pay their dues before I put them on a pedestal. Wolfie hasn't earned that right yet --- and I sure as fuck won't put him on any pedestals until he can prove he can write awesome music on his own without his Daddy penning all his bass lines for him. Just because he came from the right sperm load doesn't give him instant admiration status in my book. That doesn't wash in my world.

Makes me sad that so-called intelligent VH fans in here can easily forget that Eddie likes to manipulate the truth to his own gains --- anything from "I got enough music to fill 10 albums" to "Cherone is my musical soulmate for life". We all endured that bullshit for years ---- but now we suddenly have to blindly accept his obviously biased opinion of his son's musical abilites? Get a fucking grip, people.

But yeah --- I wanted to fuck Heather Thomas from the moment my first pube sprung forth like a little weed --- and it appears she's a bangable MILF these days!

Originally posted by sadaist
                      TJM, I totally know where you're coming from & I tend to agree with a lot of it. My advice though for what it worth (not much), let it rest. You've said your piece and it seems the trend is to hop on the hate TMKID wagon. You aren't going to change anyones mind and I think they all know where you stand now. And that's cool. Disagree, agree, whatever. Now lets crack a cold one and get back to enjoying the music and the shows.

Would you still fuck Heather Thomas even though she is kinda old & kinda haggard now?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Ah everyone is just excited that Wolf got his old man and uncle out on the road with Dave. All I can say is the kid has vastly improved since the last tour and I was his biggest critic. Is he a first rate musician? No. Will he be a legend like his father? Probably not. Is he holding his end down and adding something to the band. Absolutely.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

The bottom line is --- I'm from the old school --- and that means rock stars have to really pay their dues before I put them on a pedestal. Wolfie hasn't earned that right yet --- and I sure as fuck won't put him on any pedestals until he can prove he can write awesome music on his own without his Daddy penning all his bass lines for him. Just because he came from the right sperm load doesn't give him instant admiration status in my book. That doesn't wash in my world.

Makes me sad that so-called intelligent VH fans in here can easily forget that Eddie likes to manipulate the truth to his own gains --- anything from "I got enough music to fill 10 albums" to "Cherone is my musical soulmate for life". We all endured that bullshit for years ---- but now we suddenly have to blindly accept his obviously biased opinion of his son's musical abilites? Get a fucking grip, people.

But yeah --- I wanted to fuck Heather Thomas from the moment my first pube sprung forth like a little weed --- and it appears she's a bangable MILF these days!
                          You, me or anyone else that loves Van Halen doesn't need to blindly accept anything Ed does. It's a free country !! Go listen to the 6 pack and your boots with Mike on them !! If you don't like the band this way don't buy the new album & stay away from the shows !! Why the fuck wouldn't Ed want to play with his kid on bass ? He CAN play it. You said Ed writes all his parts ?? Bottom line is you don't know dick about what happened in the studio ! Ed and Dave always were the songwriters & all the sudden you need Wolf too write the licks ??!! Whatever dude. Go smoke a joint and calm down.

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            To be honest, whether or not someone can write or not is not indicative of their talent as a musician, it simply shows their talent as a composer. Frankly, I don't give a shit if he can write or not.

Do you realize how stupid you sound when you say stuff like this ??

Writing great music means EVERYTHING --- it separates the forgettable jokes like Creeper Beiber and Nicki Minaj from the truly iconic musical acts like Roth Van Halen and Led Zeppelin that can write music that stirs people's souls for generations.

You haven't got a clue about what makes a great musician --- according to your criteria, Eddie shoulda hired this kid to be the bassist back in 2005 --- he destroys Wolfie on technical skills:

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Ah everyone is just excited that Wolf got his old man and uncle out on the road with Dave. All I can say is the kid has vastly improved since the last tour and I was his biggest critic. Is he a first rate musician? No. Will he be a legend like his father? Probably not. Is he holding his end down and adding something to the band. Absolutely.
                              And there you go it's not rocket science ! It's Rock & Roll.

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                                That's THE GUY'S or THE GUY HAS. Don't piss Yount off! He's an apostrophe headhunter!

I agree by the way.
                                Like I said, I know I'm a cunt. I should have just sent you a PM. But that's no fun. Love you babe, never shave.

Comment

Working...