X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Breaking Bad

T- Minus four days until the best damn show on TV starts up with Season 5. How many of you are fanatics of Breaking Bad???

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I am playing catch-up with this one - I only recently started watching it. I'm halfway through season 2. It's great, and I understand it just gets better as the seasons go on!
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Ain't started yet but it's the next one I am gonna start watching ... Getting rave reviews of my mates
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        I am playing catch-up with this one - I only recently started watching it. I'm halfway through season 2. It's great, and I understand it just gets better as the seasons go on!
        Oh man! Get on it! The next season starts on Sunday!!! You must get caught up!! I believe they have all of the seasons on netflix

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          T- Minus four days until the best damn show on TV starts up with Season 5. How many of you are fanatics of Breaking Bad??
          And only 4 days until Black Dynamite kicks off!!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Ain't started yet but it's the next one I am gonna start watching ... Getting rave reviews of my mates
            This is a MUST watch series!!! Once you start, you won't be able to quit watching. It does get better and better!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

On a side note, this show is near and dear to many of us here in Boise, as Aaron Paul is from here. He actually went to the same high school that I did....I was able to acquire and autographed copy of one of the seasons for Sniper's Christmas present last year :-)

Comment

• High Life Man
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

It takes a bit to get moving, but once it does, it's probably the best show on TV.

Spiral into darkness...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I've been a huge fan of this show since day 1.

I can't wait for Sunday night. There has been a huge veil of secrecy around the next set of episodes...and it only adds to the excitement. I won't discuss any specifics to avoid spoilers for those here who are catching up, but last season was some of the most brilliant television I've ever seen. Vince Gilligan has crafted an incredible show that has you chewing your fingernails without even realizing it.

It's ashame that it's all coming to an end, but I know that Walter and the gang are going to go out on top.
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

You won't be disappointed, Sharky. Trust me.

Lock yourself away for a day and watch everything up to date. It will be time well spent.
                    Originally posted by perilouspete
                    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

After Letterman last night, it sounds like there are 8 shows ready, and they will film 8 more before the show is over....I hate for it to come to an end, but where does it go from here?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                        I won't discuss any specifics to avoid spoilers for those here who are catching up, but last season was some of the most brilliant television I've ever seen.
                        You are SO right fryingdutchman! I don't want to spoil it either. The show is just brilliant and once you start watching you can't stop...I highly recommend it to everyone, BUT you must start at Season 1.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Just watched the first episode .., fuck you and your eyebrows .... Absolute classic
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                            On a side note, this show is near and dear to many of us here in Boise, as Aaron Paul is from here. He actually went to the same high school that I did....I was able to acquire and autographed copy of one of the seasons for Sniper's Christmas present last year :-)
                            I lived in Boise for awhile. I liked the greenbelt that went through town. I always used to ride my bike on it. I remember we caught a bunch of crayfish in the Boise River and had a cajun boil with them. They were pretty good.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

It does get better! Season 4 will be hard to top though. But I think they will pull it off.

Comment

Working...