Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

First 5 minutes spoke volumes..house condemned and Walt goes in and grabs the ricin...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Ok, I haven't read any of the above as I have 5 more to go before watching last Sunday's show, but I just have to say, Gus getting the Two-face treatment was fucking awesome!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Hurry up dude , am dying to talk about but am conscious I don't wanna spoil it for folks

Yeah the gus thing was clever , didnt see that coming .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Almost there. Got to the halfway point of the new episode, then I must of passed out. Last thing I remember is Walt noticing the book wasn't on the terlet.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh I'm treading lightly alright. That Walt's one scary mother fucker.

Can't wait til next eppy.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
              Head Fluffer
              • Aug 2010

Wish Jesse lived close to me....................... i could do with some of his guilt ridden cash.

Comment

• big fatty
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Hank breaks bad ....never even thought of that
                He knocked the one who knocks.

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                First 5 minutes spoke volumes..house condemned and Walt goes in and grabs the ricin...
                " Hello Carol "

Originally posted by ToraToraTora
                Wish Jesse lived close to me....................... i could do with some of his guilt ridden cash.
                Ha, Ha. There will be a lot of happy gardners down there in Albuquerque come daybreak. Hopefully they use the money to take some english speaking lessons.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2010

Did anyone else think that after Walt's initial conversation with Hank when he stopped looked at the camera and turned back he was just gonna drop Hank with an Uzi stuffed down his baggy underpants??

Comment

• big fatty
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ToraToraTora
                    Did anyone else think that after Walt's initial conversation with Hank when he stopped looked at the camera and turned back he was just gonna drop Hank with an Uzi stuffed down his baggy underpants??
                    No, I have a theory that Walter in his current holier-than-thou mindset, may think he can use Hank to his advantage somehow, perhaps coaxing him with money, or blackmail. Maybe Walt thinks he can intimidate Hank into working for or with him out of fear or something along those lines. At the very least, I believe an offer will be extended. How it plays out, I have no idea.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

I did think when Jessie was playing Robin Hood this is where it unravels because if a cop was there its tough to explain.
                      I gotta say between the three main characters I couldn't pick who had the best scene each had a moment where the acted out of their skin

Comment

• big fatty
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2004

Yeah,and it's just gonna get better and better right down to the final episode. Bryan Cranston directed 3 episodes of this second half of season 5. ( as you probably already know ). I usually watch each episode a few times during the week because I just can't wait for the next new one on Sunday.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

To he honest that is the first one ive watched in relative real time , I was kinda late to the party so was steaming them in chunks . So I've never had to watch an episode then wait for the next one , well I suppose the mid season break this time .
                          But I don't think am gonna like this waiting shit , I wanna watch it now

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

Yeah much better watching in big chunks.....sometimes one dodgy episode can put you off the wait til the next one and before you know it you have lost track and missed 3, then you watch the 3 in a chunk and......back to square one again. Genuinely can't wait for the next one of this series tho.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

While I've been watching 5 and 6 shows at a clip trying to get caught up (thanks for your patience guys!) I've had the occasional tendency to slip in and out of consciousness from time to time. I have a question.

What came of the new distributors from the "say my name" episode? Are they still waiting for product or does Walt simply no longer give a fuck to fill their orders? I'm a bit wishy washy there.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

He just walked , but I guess they are some of the loose ends that come back at some later point .

Comment

Working...