Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evil_lil
    Groupie
    • Dec 2007

I watched a few minutes of the video at vhnd. I thought it was goofy, off the wall and fantastically Dave.

Not once did I think about gayness, Richard Simmons or Sammy Hagar.

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

just wondering....

how many of us would know this is Full Bug' family portrait?
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Coyote
        Subtle ballbusting, IMO.
        It's not about changing someones personality, it's about clothes and style. Like what stylists do.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Whorehey
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

I'm streaming this while making breakfast
          for the little Whoreheys. I'm gonna be real disappointed
          if there's no Easter egg tucked in this.
          'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

I like it. It is freaking over the top. Love Train freakin' 50 times and scuttling around like the Energizer Bunny on speed. Damn right it is out there. Weird as shit, yup. Would anybody else on the planet do such a thing 50 times, no...but Dave would lol. I would also say this, knowing that Dave did this...I bet Hagar's cactus farm that if one can endure this strange exhibition 50 times...something is hidden in it knowing Dave, nothing is ever as it seems with this guy
            Last edited by Jetstream; 07-15-2012, 10:09 AM.
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

New Video: 50 Rides on the Love Train

Originally posted by Jetstream
              I like it. It is freaking over the top. Love Train freakin' 50 times and scuttling around like the Energizer Bunny on speed. Damn right it is out there. Weird as shit, yup. Would anybody else on the planet do such a thing 50 times, no...but Dave would lol. I would also say this, knowing that Dave did this...I bet Hagar's cactus farm that if one can endure this strange exhibition 50 times...something is hidden in it knowing Dave, nothing is ever as it seems with this guy
              Huh...what....did you say something? Sorry, was distracted by your ass....atar...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jetstream
                My first though was also that it has to be something more in it than this, some hidden message or something. I just don't have the energy to see the whole thing.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  It's not about changing someones personality, it's about clothes and style. Like what stylists do.
                  Dave has always been a style unto his own though. That's what's great about him is that he does his own thing. I don't want to see anyone but Dave choosing his look.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
                    Looks like Dave has a lot of fuckin energy to me.
                    I was more interested in day dreaming about all the kick ass jammin, coke snorting and pussy pounding that has went on in his living room over the past 3 decades.
                    If those walls could talk

Roth And Roll
                    Energy yeah... also appears Dave has an awful lot of time on his hands.

What struck me was watching bright mid day shots eventually shifting to evening, then night... in the same room, angle and not a single thing moving in the room. The only other thing changing was shirts and hats... Married guys with kids never have 1/10th of that much time to waste...

There's an artist element purely Dave in all this. Is it gay..? I don't know... definitely not macho-masculine, but if you felt threatened with your gaydar alerting... I can only imagine you need to work out some issues or just be polite and shut the fuck up.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Sure, it starts off like that. But there's a subtle agenda of "gaining control of the man" going in the background.
                      Not a pretty sight when a "self-styled guy" slowly turns into a "dressed by mom wimp".
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Coyote
                        Sure, it starts off like that. But there's a subtle agenda of "gaining control of the man" going in the background.
                        Not a pretty sight when a "self-styled guy" slowly turns into a "dressed by mom wimp".
                        LMFAO!!! Okey, I give up, he can wear what ever he wants

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

I HATE finger-vagina. Absolutelly HATE it. I once dumped a guy cause I caught him, from the corner of my eye, doing that. It's like "how old are you?".

I was hoping McHaggis would man up and talk about the retarded "finger-vagina" symbol he invented and licked while onstage during the Van Hagar years --- but he was a typical cowardly cumstain and never mentioned it because it could've ruined his image of a super cool beach bum ladies man.

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            What struck me was watching bright mid day shots eventually shifting to evening, then night... in the same room, angle and not a single thing moving in the room. The only other thing changing was shirts and hats... Married guys with kids never have 1/10th of that much time to waste...

There's an artist element purely Dave in all this. Is it gay..? I don't know... definitely not macho-masculine, but if you felt threatened with your gaydar alerting... I can only imagine you need to work out some issues or just be polite and shut the fuck up.

I think that's why some of the VH faithful migrated over to the Van Hagar fanbase and stayed there --- McHaggis is someone they can relate to --- married with kids, spends his free time on cars and booze. Middle-aged married guys need a hero they can easily fantasize being their BBQ drinking buddy they invite over to watch the football game with.

Dave has a different appeal to the VH fanbase because we live vicariously through him --- he isn't tied down to a boring office job or married life or saving up for the kids' college funds --- he's making nice bank while whimsically spending his days on corny dance moves, running sheep dogs, flying helicopters, and fucking 19-yr. old strippers --- the kind of life most middle-aged married guys can only dream about.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by TJMKID
                              I think that's why some of the VH faithful migrated over to the Van Hagar fanbase and stayed there --- McHaggis is someone they can relate to --- married with kids, spends his free time on cars and booze. Middle-aged married guys need a hero they can easily fantasize being their BBQ drinking buddy they invite over to watch the football game with.

I think Dave still had broad appeal to the VH fanbase because we live vicariously through him --- he isn't tied down to a boring office job or married life or saving up for the kids' college funds --- he's making nice bank while whimsically spending his days on corny dance moves, running sheep dogs, flying helicopters, and fucking 19-yr. old strippers --- the kind of life most middle-aged married guys can only dream about.
                              I actually think that is true.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

If anyone could use a stylist, it's Wolf! Poor kid really needs some new shirts!

Comment

Working...