X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    i'm a real VH and DLR fan.....blah blah fag blah I love Sammy.

No, you're a "real" fucktard.

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      Is that what you Australian fags call it? Do you call cock sucking "throat exercises"?

Dave is an embarrassment to Dave. Are you gonna tell me if Sammy acted this queer you'd give him a pass?

Dave is an embarrassment in this video. He looks and acts like a fucking homo.

He isn't a homo...but his massive ego doesn't want to edit his gay behavior. Apparently, his staff is afraid to tell him so.
      tumblr_ld181bTSSd1qeue3vo1_400.gif

Come at me, bitch.

:dafinger::mad0244:
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

I LOVE Dave to death, and he IS the greatest front man of all times, EVER. But the absence of rock'n roll attitude in Van Halen act really does bother me.
        The only real rocker that is left is Yngwie Malmsteen. His concerts don't start at 8pm, they start late and he is always late.
        It's so clean now days... And correct. I puke on correct. I hate correct. Sure, they are like 100 years old, but so is Yngwie and he is a real rocker, no matter what you think about his music.

See my "There is something missing"-thread.
        Last edited by envy_me; 12-29-2012, 02:44 PM.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I hate these I love Dave but threads .
          Envy your a honey but are you saying yngwie moomingtroll is more rock n roll than Dave .
          If so please give your head a good shake
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
            I hate these I love Dave but threads .
            Envy your a honey but are you saying yngwie moomingtroll is more rock n roll than Dave .
            If so please give your head a good shake
            Hahahaha, no I just love this dirty, filthy, gross part of rock'n roll... One place in the world that is left where everything doesn't have to be so clean and correct and tidy and on time.
            You get what I'm saying? We girls like it dirty, get what I'm saying ;-)

But I DO love Dave and I DO think he is the BEST there is! I'll support him to death.
            Last edited by envy_me; 12-29-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm fine with all of the changes. They grew up. I grew up. Their performances grew up. It happens. In the book I'm reading, it references 30 year old interviews from Dave about not wanting to evolve or necessarily grow up. This life journey that he is on has taught him that Peter Pan does not exist. Sad but true. Seeing a grungy, dirty low down VH performance right now would not work. I'm telling you. Get some bootlegs or a hot tub time machine.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Yeah, but I didn't grow up. I missed out all the 70ies and 80ies and I get nothing of the fun you guys had... I get Coldplay and One Direction. Put yourself in my place.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm sorry. I actually didn't see Dave 'til the Skyscraper tour. Far as I can tell, the act started getting cleaned up as far back as then. In the early '00s, Dave started trying to recapture the hey day. Didn't quite look right then in my opinion. Can't and don't want to imagine him trying the dirty sleezy act now. Believe me, he is on the right path!

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    I'm fine with all of the changes. They grew up. I grew up. Their performances grew up. It happens. In the book I'm reading, it references 30 year old interviews from Dave about not wanting to evolve or necessarily grow up. This life journey that he is on has taught him that Peter Pan does not exist. Sad but true. Seeing a grungy, dirty low down VH performance right now would not work. I'm telling you. Get some bootlegs or a hot tub time machine.
                    I'd say the radio gig was the last straw...
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by envy_me
                      I LOVE Dave to death, and he IS the greatest front man of all times, EVER. But the absence of rock'n roll attitude in Van Halen act really does bother me.
                      The only real rocker that is left is Yngwie Malmsteen. His concerts don't start at 8pm, they start late and he is always late.
                      It's so clean now days... And correct. I puke on correct. I hate correct. Sure, they are like 100 years old, but so is Yngwie and he is a real rocker, no matter what you think about his music.

See my "There is something missing"-thread.

It's not Dave's fault at all. It's because thanks to these fucking talentless cunts like Katy Perry Jbiebs and Nicki Minaj, hard rock as a musical genre has been pushed to the absolute bottom of the popularity totem pole. And as much as kids my age and younger smarten up and start listening to better music, there will still be musically oblivious assholes.

So don't blame Dave for the correctness, blame the fucking sheep of my generation that are trying to kill rock n roll.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        I'm sorry. I actually didn't see Dave 'til the Skyscraper tour. Far as I can tell, the act started getting cleaned up as far back as then. In the early '00s, Dave started trying to recapture the hey day. Didn't quite look right then in my opinion. Can't and don't want to imagine him trying the dirty sleezy act now. Believe me, he is on the right path!
                        It's not just them. It's just the way it is right now. I saw whitesnake, yep they came on at 7.30 pm precisely, not a minute too early, not a minute too late. Did their job (you could feel that they just came out and did their job), thank you so much Stockholm, you've been amazing, no feeling, NOTHING. It sucks.

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by fraroc
                          It's not Dave's fault at all. It's because thanks to these fucking talentless cunts like Katy Perry Jbiebs and Nicki Minaj, hard rock as a musical genre has been pushed to the absolute bottom of the popularity totem pole. And as much as kids my age and younger smarten up and start listening to better music, there will still be musically oblivious assholes.

So don't blame Dave for the correctness, blame the fucking sheep of my generation that are trying to kill rock n roll.
                          I realize it's not his fault. It's the manegement. I just wish it wasn't like that... In my dreams, Dave tells manegement to go fuck themselves, comes out does a fantastic show like it used to be when rock'n roll was big and everybody loves him, and we all live happily ever after.
                          Get what I'm saying?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, that promptness element does kinda suck some of the fun out of it. Bands that still play in clubs don't resort to that sort of, sterile behavior. I def. see your point.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fraroc

Are you really 20? Pretty old soul if so.

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                                It's not just them. It's just the way it is right now. I saw whitesnake, yep they came on at 7.30 pm precisely, not a minute too early, not a minute too late. Did their job (you could feel that they just came out and did their job), thank you so much Stockholm, you've been amazing, no feeling, NOTHING. It sucks.
                                C'mon, Coverdale's getting slightly older... What did you except?
                                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...