• Show
Clear All

I typed Van Han Halen ??

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      I typed Van Han Halen ??

the shakes again?
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        I typed Van Han Halen ??
        Wonder how I missed that...must be the drink
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

The Roth Show is on iTunes...
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

The Roth Show is now available on iTunes! ow.ly/eIjMa #TheRothShow say.ly/sAB4qX5— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) October 23, 2012
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Cool... Dave's finally embracing the power of the internet... in a productive way, finally!!!
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !!!!

Comment

Nothing But Sweet As.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Wow I was amazed to see old footage with The Bass Player™ included in this latest video...

Comment

Totally enjoyed that , could listen to the diamond one shoot shit all day .
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Wow! Thanks to everyone who subscribed to The Roth Show on iTunes! 170k+ downloads in 3 days.Here's the link again. … say.ly/Kdi4s9m— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) October 26, 2012

Comment

It's a song he co-wrote with Scotty Emerick. Something he's dedicated to the people effected by Hurricane Sandy.

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 11-02-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Nice touch...

Comment

Shit man..If freaking Bono would have done that chair bit, it would be all over the place...genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X