DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Simple.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kristy
      Watched the last two seasons on DVD recently. Could not get into this show. Although I think Andrew Lincoln is fucking hot and a great actor the plots all seem the same: waste zombies; waste zombies in a prison, waste zombies in a cornfield, waste zombies on a city street - just up and waste zombies with a knife to the eye.

Other than that, decent acting (if you call wasting zombies acting), decent writing, decent editing and pacing. Don't maybe I'll rewatch them again.
      First two seasons were extremely well done in my opinion. The last two were sketchy at best. Norman "Darryl" Reedus is currently talking up the upcoming season 5 as "bad ass". We shall see. There's making things seem somewhat believable and then there's going the senseless slaughter fest route. Hopefully, this show reconnects with the former.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        First two seasons were extremely well done in my opinion. The last two were sketchy at best. Norman "Darryl" Reedus is currently talking up the upcoming season 5 as "bad ass". We shall see. There's making things seem somewhat believable and then there's going the senseless slaughter fest route. Hopefully, this show reconnects with the former.
        The last season was kind of disappointing for sure. It was nice they got most of the main characters together at the end though. I gotta agree with Kristy about the zombie killing. They need to come up with a new way to kill them. I realize the show is based on zombies killing people and people killing zombies but that gets boring after awhile. Maybe this new group of people that locked them in the box car will add something new but I have a feeling they'll just be another group like the governor and his gang. Maybe there will be an unexpected plot twist this season. I just want something interesting to watch until the final season of Sons of Anarchy starts. I haven't driven by the studio in awhile. Maybe I'll do that tommorow.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

I wonder how long zombies with no teeth last. You never see any zombies with dentures. I wonder why?
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Is a 20 gauge good enough for zombies or do I need something bigger. They had 20 gauge shells on sale at Walmart.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Is a 20 gauge good enough for zombies or do I need something bigger. They had 20 gauge shells on sale at Walmart.
                .22lr works just fine - placement is key.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I nice steel blunt instrument like a short shovel is fine. Whether it's .22LR or 12 gauge, you'll just attract more...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I nice steel blunt instrument like a short shovel is fine. Whether it's .22LR or 12 gauge, you'll just attract more...
                    A moat full of alligators or crocs around your house would work good too as long as you didn't get eaten yourself.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's on bitches!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Tonite the group discovers that the Walkers aren't zombies after all. Turns out they're Ebola victims and Ubama was to blame for the outbreak. Coincidence? I think not.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Couldn't slip an ISIS crack in there? Yer slackin' Donnie. Yer slackin'.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

A good first episode, I'd say.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Yeah, it was pretty good. Glad to see most of the people in Terminus die.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Those Terminus folks were downright creepy nerds. So... Kill 'Em All!

Oh great, now I sound like a bonehead fucking Metallica fan. And let's face it, them folks are worse than zombies...the band as well...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...