Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

The Talking Dead show was pretty good, until that dumb chick on the couch (whom I've never heard of-Wendy or Mindy Something) remarks on the new soldier guy's name, Abraham Ford..."I like how they combined the first name of the President with the last name of the guy who shot the President".

Ummm...WHAT? Did she mean Robert Ford, who shot Jesse James?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      The Talking Dead show was pretty good, until that dumb chick on the couch (whom I've never heard of-Wendy or Mindy Something) remarks on the new soldier guy's name, Abraham Ford..."I like how they combined the first name of the President with the last name of the guy who shot the President".

Ummm...WHAT? Did she mean Robert Ford, who shot Jesse James?
      She's the dipshit from The Office, and had a bit part in 40-Year Old Virgin. She really came across as dumb as a fucking brick....

LOL She might have meant Ford's theater, where Lincoln was shot...

Rex Hamilton played Lincoln!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wait, isn't Rick played by a guy named Lincoln? LOL

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Carol's return felt rushed and rather obvious. Why did Carl get his own episode but Carol did not? Now we will be relegated to flashbacks to find out what she's been up to and how she survived.
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=Zing!;1828682Why did Carl get his own episode[/QUOTE]

Fuck that little sumbitch! Well, ok, maybe not since he redeemed himself by the end of that episode. But if I had been Rick and that little shit had said "Shane - remember him?" I woulda hit him harder than Fraggle Rock's daddy on a scotch and gummy bears binge! Then I woulda asked him if he'd like to join Shane, right now. But...at least he finally got his head back on half way straight.

And did I miss something in the last episode? You know, there's the doc who knows exactly what caused the outbreak? I don't seem to remember Glenn or that chick acting like they cared. I mean, the whole world's been turned to shit. Just about everybody is dead and walking around munching on the few people left alive and nobody seems even the slightest bit interested that the nerdy guy knows what caused it?? I would have told him to spill the beans! And if he didn't, I would have started shooting pieces off of him. A toe, a ball or two, you know, nothing major. But it was more like "this guy knows what happened"..."Oh, ok. I gotta go find Maggie. Bye." What the fuck??
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

It's good the guy from clash of clans got another job in this episode .
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Gummy bear binge

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

A guy with a mullet tells you trust me am smarter than you tells me the world is indeed fucked more than a zombie apocalypse

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    A guy with a mullet tells you trust me am smarter than you tells me the world is indeed fucked more than a zombie apocalypse
                    Especially when he doesn't know how to use a rifle 18 months into the Zombie Apocalypse...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Good point

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Fuck that little sumbitch! Well, ok, maybe not since he redeemed himself by the end of that episode. But if I had been Rick and that little shit had said "Shane - remember him?" I woulda hit him harder than Fraggle Rock's daddy on a scotch and gummy bears binge! Then I woulda asked him if he'd like to join Shane, right now. But...at least he finally got his head back on half way straight.

And did I miss something in the last episode? You know, there's the doc who knows exactly what caused the outbreak? I don't seem to remember Glenn or that chick acting like they cared. I mean, the whole world's been turned to shit. Just about everybody is dead and walking around munching on the few people left alive and nobody seems even the slightest bit interested that the nerdy guy knows what caused it?? I would have told him to spill the beans! And if he didn't, I would have started shooting pieces off of him. A toe, a ball or two, you know, nothing major. But it was more like "this guy knows what happened"..."Oh, ok. I gotta go find Maggie. Bye." What the fuck??
                        REALLY...OK, we can salvage what is left of human existence, or we can go find yer girlfriend. Hottest chic yet in tight tee shirt and Daisy Duke shorts signs up. Then everyone else follows along. Uh-huh. Personally, I would have followed the chic in the shorts, but they all buy into the sniveling guy's need for...whatever. I mean, come on....we are dealing with motherfucking a zombie apocalypse, yet everyone is far from manning-up, and wetting their pants and noses. Some of this shit is painful to watch.

And I can name about 4 characters that need to be beheaded, Carl included. Christ, I hate teenagers. I used to be one, and all they do is mope about, act surly and smell awful, while all the while secure in the fact that they know just about everything. Only later in life do you realize that you don't (and never will) know shit about anything.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          I hate teenagers. I used to be one, and all they do is mope about, act surly and smell awful, while all the while secure in the fact that they know just about everything. Only later in life do you realize that you don't (and never will) know shit about anything.
                          Strange, when I was a teenager I never moped about, lol. Hell, I spent all my time hitting on chicks and partying. Maybe my successes, or conquests, were due to the fact that I was always clean.

And I always knew everything about everything. Of course I just make up most of it. Lying is like 95% of what I do.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            . Lying is like 95% of what I do.

You said it was 97% you lying twat

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm a couple days late with this, but that was hands down, the shittiest episode this show has ever made.

What the fuck was with the "rich bitch" torso on top of mannequin legs? Or the pile of bodies on the floor without head wounds? How did this skanky chick take her first ever sip of alcohol without the slightest wince? The long, drawn out scenes of people tip-toeing through a new dwelling are nothing but minute killers. Dead space in between commercials?? FFS!! Horrible writing and horrible acting. I almost feel like putting the first two seasons on for sentimental reasons. If next week is the same shit, but with different people (kinda like the preview alludes to) then they're clearly clueless with where to take this show.

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

But you got to see Daryl cry!
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...