OH FFS: Van Halen Australian Tour 2013 Looks Likely (With BOTH Singers ?!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
    So Mikey says him and Sammy have big plans in June?

Did they legalize same-sex marriages in Cabo or something?

Maybe they're planning to get married here in Frogland, as deputies are debating the legalisation
    of homosexual marriage by now - he can't tell about it yet because it still hasn't been enacted.
    Very plausible.
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-30-2013, 01:32 PM.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      bbq flavored tequila

I'd been looking for a pun like this, you did it! Cheers!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Maybe they're planning to get married here in Frogland, as deputies are debating the legalisation
        of homosexual marriage by now - he can't tell about it yet because it still hasn't been enacted.
        Very plausible.

Both of them got old ladies --- but that wouldnt stop Sobolewski from pouring some BBQ-flavored tequila all over Haggis' dick and slurpin' away

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

If VH allows that fat piece of Spam shit anywhere near them ever again I will need a tattoo removal place. Fuck! Hate these rumors!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Never was
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2012

The fact they sold that market w Cherone as lead shows they can sell that market period.
            What economic benefit does Hagar bring to an Aussie tour?
            Now some markets especially in the US midwest I can see Hagar as much as I hate say it actually having some economic value and draw.
            Hope not because simply no way more Hagar doesn't mean less Dave not like at 60 these guys are gonna play 4 hours.

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              As far as what the market draw would be with that shit-heel Hagar involved... I wouldn't say the Australian & New Zealand markets would balk at the mixed bill. Nothing against our friends down there but they did pretty much sell out for the III tour with Cherone when the rest of the world it was a hard sell that flopped.

Maybe they're a tough bunch who can endure more pain than most rock fans...

I don't think Australia or New Zealand loved Van Cherone more than America --- it was the fact that 1998 was the very first VH tour in those countries ever, so the interest level was naturally higher.

Trust me, if Cabo Cunt joins the tour, the Aussies will boo his smelly ass right off the stage before he can sing 2 bars of "Can't Stop Loving You". They are Roth-Lovers down under.

Comment

• TJMKID
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                Fuck that....that tattoo is epic.....can't remove that. Don't worry....I just heard the latest rumor. VH will be touring Australia while Chickenfoot is simultaneously playing live, outdoor shows at all Ribs and Rumps restaurants across Australia. The Chickenfoot tour has a lucrative business tie in with mad Anthony hot sauces.

Doesnt Anthony have a hot sauce called "So Hot You'll Need a New Asshole" ??

Love to see him try to market that in Wal-Mart.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                  Doesnt Anthony have a hot sauce called "So Hot You'll Need a New Asshole" ??

Love to see him try to market that in Wal-Mart.
                  I believe it was "So Hot You'll Need Two Assholes" Well no problem. The two assholes are Sam and Mike.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    "So Hot You'll Need Two Assholes"
                    Rumor has it that's the name of the upcoming album due out in June, featuring both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar on vocals...

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Rumor has it that's the name of the upcoming album due out in June, featuring both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar on vocals...

I'd probably like the idea of Dave and Sammy trying to "out-asshole" each other on tour --- I'm getting a little bored with the kissy-smoochy hugfests I've seen on the last 2 tours --- what happened to rock stars being arrogant douchebags who think their shit don't stink?

Dave needs to get his old persona back --- telling MILFs he's gonna fuck 'em after the show --- calling out Haggis as a "mindless little bridge-troll drone spewing word barf".

Now that's entertainment !!

Last edited by TJMKID; 01-30-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

by the way, I wonder what their "exciting plans" might be, that he can't tell about yet... :confused:

but I don't give a damn fuck.

You guys gotta relax. I bet the "exciting plans" are probably something like a Tres Amigos reunion mini tour or some bullshit thing like that.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                          You guys gotta relax. I bet the "exciting plans" are probably something like a Tres Amigos reunion mini tour or some bullshit thing like that.
                          You're right...wish I could ignore all of this shit...I'm way too invested in what these idiots do.
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            pants off, of course
                            No other way to go about it!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VHscraps
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              ... might be appealing to those who want to hear all of those fucking ballads....
                              LMAO.

And there you have it - Van Halen: The Hagar Years. "All those fucking ballads."

It's sorta like the rock'n'roll equivalent of Colonel Kurtz uttering those last dying words - "the horror ... the horror"
                              THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

It's got what it takes....

So tell me why can't this be love!

Comment

Working...