OH FFS: Van Halen Australian Tour 2013 Looks Likely (With BOTH Singers ?!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Yeah. They can toss Sam off one of those big cliffs in Norway without a parachute.

You don't want him in your country, so you're giving him to us??? Never!!! We don't want him here either. Throw him out to Mexico, he likes tequila. And strong food judging by his blushing, swollen face.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
      Would you travel to another country to see them?
      I'd travel to another country to see your... oh, never mind.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

I have a slush fund i saved up for the last tour .. i kept hoping they would play europe but if they didnt i would go to a later leg in the US.
        I was being greedy hoping to see them a couple of times in europe instead of just going for it because I had conviced myself they would come over ... it kinda blew up in my face lol

so short answer yeah I would go see them abroad . Even convinced my drinking buddy to come on the proviso that where ever we go see them its a drinking holiday
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
          I'd travel to another country to see your... oh, never mind.
          I know you would.... I know
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
            I don't take Bassplayer's rhetoric as gospel.... What's funny about it is that no matter what Bette & Bassplayer say, it always ends up that their projects seem to fade away like the poultry seasoning they tried with Satriani. Give up already!

Dave or the Grave.
            People just assume he is talking about Van Halen, when he isn't in the band.
            What he said has nothing to do with a rumor..
            Bizarro-world bayehhhh

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

missed 'em by that much
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TJMKID
                Hard to interpret what Sobolewski is saying at 1:22 because it's cryptic and fluffy --- but sorta gives me pause because he's not known for being a bullshit artist like EVH or Haggis.

But I agree with the Aussies in here --- Cabo Cunt has ZERO drawing power anywhere outside of the U.S., and in 2013 even that is practically nada as well. Are the 15 yr. old girls who got misty-eyed in 1986 over "Love Walks In" really going to pony up $100 to see the fat twat sing it again for nostalgia sake? I just cant see it.

Just from the trainwreck perspective it could be quite entertaining --- Dave and Haggis throw down backstage --- they go to EVH and ask him to kick one of them off the tour --- EVH looks at the cash flow totals from the 07/08 and 2012 tours and tells Sambo --- "Outta here, you fuckin' dick!"
                Their camps did throw down in '02 in Raleigh... Me and Poj were there, albeit not backstage, mind you....

I don't disagree with you, but you're discounting those that, for reasons known only to The Invisible Man®™©, actually want to hear those sappy fucking ballads....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  So Mikey says him and Sammy have big plans in June?

Did they legalize same-sex marriages in Cabo or something?
                  Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Maybe they're planning to get married here in Frogland, as deputies are debating the legalisation
                  of homosexual marriage by now - he can't tell about it yet because it still hasn't been enacted.
                  Very plausible.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                    People just assume he is talking about Van Halen, when he isn't in the band.
                    And then there are some people who consider the possibility that he might be talking about Van Halen, since he was once, in fact, a member of the band for roughly 30 years.

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Little Texan
                      They didn't wait for it to be legal. Maybe they are renewing their vows.

[

Comment

• mh5150
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2010

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• SparkieD
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2006

Little slow on the draw there, Dude.
                          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                          Originally posted by rustoffa
                          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

If this were to happen, they would never see a dime from me again.....
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                              I still don't understand why people hate on Mike.
                              My lone beef with Mike is the forward he wrote to Sam's book. Before he did that, I thought maybe, if he wrote a book, that my be something. His forward is just a mini version of Sam's book. He even works in a half assed apology to Sam for how he sided with Ed and Al in '96.

Backbone deficiency indeed. Still, was a great one time member of the band, though.

Comment

• big fatty
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2004

They could play 2 nights in each city of the tour. One show with Dave, and the other with Sam.

Eddie would be happily rolling in the dough, and Dave and Sam will try to outdo each other, with Dave ultimately kicking Sammy's ass like last time.

The unprecedented type of tour would attract massive amounts of media exposure and draw larger crowds all over the world and then everyone would see that Classic Van Halen is the ONLY Van Halen that matters.
                                Last edited by big fatty; 01-30-2013, 06:54 PM. Reason: fix something

Comment

Working...