Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Cleveland Sports Chatter - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland Sports Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude...trust me...I know there's no relationship between the fucking Browns...

and the only team in Cleveland...not counting the Cavs...lmfao...

THE TRIBE...

but the fucking Rangers hung one on their asses last night...

at least Tex hit for the cycle...lmfao...

3 1/2 back...and I need Santana to win tonight...so after tonight...the Tribe can make their final move...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BTW, sorry to bust up your Tribe thread, but just thought I'd mention that my Buccos as we speak are 6.5 games out of the wild card....

Stranger things have happened....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Not many stranger things...but a few...

you know...if Pittsburgh could avoid those fucking major ass losing streaks...they'd probably HAVE the wild card...but they seem to bookend 6 and 7 game win streaks...with 10 game losing streaks...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Interesting developments here...

Boozer playing like ass...like true ass...

lmfao...

and the Jazz looking to ship him off before the deadline...

fucking justice served...

Fuck you Boozer...you piece of shit...

Comment

• ain't that sweet?
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• And the rumblings are that Michael Redd will take a paycut to play in Cleveland...close to home...

I know a lot was made in the news the other day about Redd spending all of post OT warm-up shadowing LeBron...instead of taking some shots and stretching...

Comment

• Carlos Boozer
                Utah Jazz
                Position: F-C
                Height: 6-8 Weight: 258
                College: Duke '03
                Player file | Team stats

2004-05 Statistics
                PPG 17.9
                RPG 9.0
                APG 2.8
                SPG .82
                BPG .48
                FG% .521
                FT% .706
                3P% .000
                MPG 35.0

Gooden...in 4 minutes less a game...

Drew Gooden
                Cleveland Cavaliers
                Position: F
                Height: 6-10 Weight: 242
                College: Kansas '03
                Player file | Team stats

2004-05 Statistics
                PPG 14.7
                RPG 9.7
                APG 1.3
                SPG .94
                BPG .94
                FG% .517
                FT% .798
                3P% .133
                MPG 31.3

Fuck you you overrated piece of shit from Duke...

just as good...at a quarter the price...

Comment

• there wasn't much in the paper about this, just a little part of a column in the PD. from what it said, the Jazz deny Boozer is on the block.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• famous last words...lmfao...

we'll see...it's interesting to see how much he's dropped off though...

Comment

• Alright...okay...here we go...the factors for the Tribe to win the whole damn thing this year...

First the Yankees, RedSox...and perhaps 10 other teams have to lay down...

Now...a best case scenario...

Closer...Closer...Closer...look...I liked Wickman...5-10 years ago...but I just don't see him being the lockdown that they need for the entire season...I love Jason Davis as a starter...but...he may be the closer they sorely need...I'd go with Davis in the pen...with Riske, Wickman and Rhodes setting him up...not crazy about the setup guys...but they are as good as most...I like the Sauerbeck signing as well in the pen...it will be vastly improved from last year...they also resigned Paul Shuey and Billy Traber...to minor league deals...but both have major league arms...when healthy...

Starters...Starters...Starters...okay...start with CC...quality starter...but maybe Feller will knock him upside the head...so he starts wearing his fucking hat straight...fucking dipshit....Millwood...hate the signing...but...if he pans out here...stays healthy...he could be a "El Presidente" or Hersiser like signing for these young guys...I look at him right now as a #3...behind CC and Westbrook...followed by Millwood, Lee and whoever they put at #5...right now I think Davis has the heads up...but they have a bevy of young arms that could fill in the role...I've already heard some rumblings about the Indians going after a deal for a starter if they are challenging at the break...with guys like Roy Halladay sitting in the last year or two of their contracts...love Halladay's grit...if not his health...

SS--people overlook what Omar Vizquel meant to this team...but they lost their presence when he left for SanFran...the good news is there is a battle with two minor league studs for the job...Brandon Phillips (who they got from Montreal for Bart), and Jhonny Peralta (who many think has the job). Both are good offensively...both need work defensively...gone are the days of Gold Gloves...but...more power is in the lineup..will see if Peralta can snag the job...and if Phillips can find a spot backing up 2nd (Belliard--although I think he'll lose the 2nd base job to Phillips soon enough), SS and 3B (Aaron Boone, who is healthy, but will need to rest the knee. I think if Phillips gets 4-500 ab's...he'll put up some fantastic #'s...it wasn't long ago they were saying he was in the class of Nomah and Jeter...we'll see...

NO SOPHOMORE SLUMP--VMart is the best catcher in the game...let's move on...

The OF--okay...Coco in center...just a fucking scrapper...love that guy...has ok power...plays with reckless abandon...reminds me a bit of Dave Roberts with pop...a little less speed...but just ends up everywhere in the OF. Casey Blake...not crazy about his power...but he's a solid player...I'd rather he be the 4th OF...and DH...but we'll see...and Juangone...a full season gets him 30 dingers and 100 ribbies...but we know that won't happen at 35...which leads me to believe that Grady Sizemore is going to open up a bunch of fucking eyes...

remember this...GRADY SIZEMORE will be the next great outfielder...

Cleveland certainly can win that division...we'll just see who pans out...and who doesn't...

Comment

• I forgot at 2nd base...Hernandez and Cora from the Dodgers...are over here now...hate both...

I just hope Scott Elarton doesn't find his way on this team...

Comment

• Scott Sauerbeck is going to play a big part in this team this...

just thought I'd throw that in...

Comment

• Aaron Boone is also playing well...

I should say hitting the ball well of late...

would be a welcome addition...if he could stay healthy...

Comment

• So Boozer didn't get dealt because he was about to go on the shelf...

good...the guy is a...what did Silas say?

a fucking cunt?

Comment

• Brendan Malone gets a win against Detroit...but nothing new for a new coach to get play from a team we haven't seen...

This team needs a better coach...although Malone is a good basketball mind...

I hope they fall flat on their face in the playoffs...

I think the Cavs are going to go after Redd...and/or Ray Allen...this offseason...

they'll have plenty of cap space...and an owner who's apparently willing to lose money to do it...

It may be a short era...but it might be a fun era...

this team needs to sign some people that make it look like they want a title...

then sign LeBron long-term...

Comment

Working...
                                X