X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
    And then you're supposed to what, jack off to it ??
    I can't see what else you would do with that information
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Don't fall to the dark side, DB...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Hey Sesh...

You're not on the dark side, eh bro ??

I've been worried about you...

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          The showstoppa is in the house....

We need some more Eat Us And Smile, I sez....
          AH HELLL YEAH!!!!

Time to down some JD and start bangin' the bitches.....EUAS STYLE!
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Fuck off!!!

Go suck off that tranny who fronts that shitty band, bitch!

=V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
              AH HELLL YEAH!!!!

Time to down some JD and start bangin' the bitches.....EUAS STYLE!
              Where's houseofpain and loons..... I'm ready to stomp the Sammy Hagar fans in the ass....

Taking a shit on Sammy Hagar never goes out of style....

EUAS back to the forefront..... right fucking now....

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                Go suck off that tranny who fronts that shitty band, bitch!

Tinfoil Kitty ??

You're cuntfusing me with our drunken leader...

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And that would tell you what exactly, Krustybomber ??
                  How long it takes the mental midgets to collect their thoughts...and how long it takes you to cut n' paste your "alternative" media shit.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Yeah, but while I'm posting, I'm writing guitar riffs that put Ace Diamond to shame and busting the worlds largest conspiracy theories...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      Remember when there was a timer that showed how long it took to type the post? Would be funny to see how long it takes someone like Thomecarrot or Blaze to come up with the nutty shit they do.

On the other hand...everyone would just blame taking a long time to post on their phone...
                      Originally posted by twonabomber
                      How long it takes the mental midgets to collect their thoughts...and how long it takes you to cut n' paste your "alternative" media shit.
                      Will you stop with the over and over asking, how long it is, how long it takes, wondering about the long, of it all.

It is also thick and you can,.... suck it, suck it, suck it, dry.
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-03-2013, 09:42 AM.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                        I've been hanging out and participating on this lovely site for about 6-7 years now and I just need to know... Do you all really hate each other or is it all a big inside joke that started before my time and I'm out of the loop? It seems crazy to me to come to a site that celebrates all things Dave only to trash talk each other. I don't get it.
                        Some of these people THINK they really hate each other. But in reality, they are just hating an internet persona, for the most part. Between the Army and DDLR, I have met a lot of members in person. I have never walked away hating any of them. And trust me, I've met some weird internet persona's, that were weird in real life too! DiverdowninKKKy comes to mind! (Just joking!)

Even way back in the good old days, I never liked these long drawn out internet wars. I am of the belief that if you have a problem with someone, or something someone posts, you speak your mind and move on. Why are people so sensitive? Especially to what pretty much amounts to a fictitious character on an internet message board. Between my past stint here at the Army, and DDLR, I have been told to fuck off many times. I have been threatened. My family has been threatened. Our Webhost had to get the authorities involved because one person was calling his wife in the middle of the night and threatening to kill them. That is a rare and extreme case, but it did happen. Did it affect my posting habit, or the way I acted on these sites? No. Did it make me believe that all of these internet persona's are a reality? No. 99.9% of the people posting here, if you met them in person, you'd like them. And if you don't like someone you meet in person, you gravitate away from them. The same thing should hold true here. If you don't like someone here, gravitate away from them. But you wouldn't stalk them and constantly harass them in real life, so why do it here? If someone says something you don't like, or you just think you hate them for some reason, tell them to fuck off, or even passionately disagree with them. THEN MOVE THE FUCK ON! I don't mean move on from the site, I mean move on from the hatred and "war" mentality. Diamond Dave and CVH were about having a good time. Not hatred. And when it did turn to hatred for them, they lost sight of the fun. They (VH) have gotten their fun spirit back. It is our job as a site dedicated to them, to promote and stimulate that fun. Constant bickering and wars with people you think you hate, but really don't, aren't what we need to be doing here.

WARF was the first person from these boards I ever met in person. We met on a beach in Florida. My wife (RIP) was so fucking pissed when she found out we were meeting one of the nuts (she thought I was nuts too, so no offense meant) from the internet. I had no idea what to expect, I just knew I wanted to meet this crazy fucker that had a similar DLR/CVH passion that I had. This was 12 years ago. Now, my wife never met a person she didn't like, but she walked away from that meeting never ever having reservations about meeting someone from the DLR Army, or DDLR, again. And we met many. I am pretty sure the same thing would happen to most of you. You might hate WARF's internet persona, but if you met him in person, I am pretty sure you'd have a different opinion of him. I am only using WARF as an example, because we have had our issues over the years, but we have also met in person, and we both know the reality of meeting face to face. Don't get me wrong. I know it might be more difficult to feel good about meeting someone that has posted gay photoshops of you (Yes, my internet life partner Sesh did that to Sarge and I, as well as others, and I will dig that up and post it!) but you have to make it FUN. You have to put things in perspective.

I apologize for rambling, and being all over the map. But I have been through a lot in the last two years. My wife and I had major problems, as most (not all) marriages do. But we were together for 22 years. I walked in the house and found her dead in bed 2 years ago. She texted me at 1:02 pm telling me she didn't feel good and was going to lay down and take a nap. My Son was 12. We walked in the door at 5:10 pm and found her in bed. Gone. Forever. I still have intensity and passion. But my life has forever changed. I needed this place and DDLR as therapy even before that shit happened. I REALLY need it now. But I don't really have the time or patience for long drawn out wars and hatred on a site I love, and have a very strong passion about. Sesh and I owned the DDLR site together, and I stepped back up to the plate for him, for Sarge, and for the people that have the same passion for CVH that I have. But I'm not going to be a part of constant drama. I come here to get away from the drama of everyday real life.

You all have this staffs commitment to continue what I consider to be the best band related forum on the internet. The best ever. And we are tossing around ideas to make it even better than it is, or has been. But we need your help and cooperation too. If you want to war with someone, make a thread in the Dump (we need a better name for it than that) and take the war there. Do NOT muck up all the other threads with your "war". If you can't stand someone so much that you can't participate in a normal thread with them, or you can't refrain from derailing a thread they posted in, then maybe you should consider quitting this site. I will say the same thing I said a zillion times in the past when someone threatened to quit. "WE WILL MISS YOU"! I hate to see anyone quit, but we have to keep our focus. When we can't or don't want to keep our focus, we have a place for that. I am asking for your help and cooperation in keeping things where they belong, and on topic. We (everyone here) deserves that respect. Sarge deserves that respect for the 14 years he put into this place.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Say your fucking piece...

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          THEN MOVE THE FUCK ON!
                          That's what I've been saying...

Thanks for clearing it up with all of those words and stuff...

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            Will you stop with the over and over asking, how long it is, how long it takes, wondering about the long, of it all.

It is also thick and you can,.... suck it, suck it, suck it, dry.
                            I'm not into vegetables. And if you met me in person, you'd see that.

My typical answer to "do you want celery (with your chicken wings)? is "do I look like I eat vegetables?"
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

i'm happy to bury the hatchet

i haven't decided quite where yet

but it's a start i guess

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

You must look like not long for this world, Kb...

Comment

Working...