next ?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      Those were grate words, Von.

And very true.

But let's look at this from another angle.

When you have a regular patron that isn't even a big spender & runs people off your establishment every day, do you prefer to lose several patrons on a continued basis, or just lose one & increase the number of patrons on a continued basis?

I know what makes sense to me, but I'm obviously deranged.

Cheers! :bottle:

What if they were refusing to come back to the establishment because they were refusing to drink in the same place as, for example, a jew.

What if you didn't even like this jewish patron very much, he talked rubbish and he didn't spend much money.

You have to man up and decide are you the kind of person that puts up a sign saying 'No Jews'?

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
        You forgot threatening to stab people in the neck and other "classy" stuff.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
        Did you really think someone was going to search you out and stab you in the neck? No. If you did you would have either quit posting out of fear for your life or called the man to take care of it. But you didn't. If someone was threatening me and I believed they were serious I'd either strike first (if I knew who it was) or call the cops. You know it's just talk but you put on this act like you fear for your life. If you did you wouldn't use your real name, tell everyone who'll listen where you work or antagonize the person threatening you farther by talking more shit. Same goes with your pal. After he was outed it seems like he wanted to make sure everyone knew his real name, where he lived, where he worked and what he does when he's not at work. ( playing in a band that soon fired him just as they were about to get a record contract).
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          Let's take a chill pill everyone and listen to Michael Anthony singin' jump at a wedding....

LOL! Where the hell did you find that?
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            What if they were refusing to come back to the establishment because they were refusing to drink in the same place as, for example, a jew.

What if you didn't even like this jewish patron very much, he talked rubbish and he didn't spend much money.

You have to man up and decide are you the kind of person that puts up a sign saying 'No Jews'?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

All this talk is great, but really,... let's vote has -The RA-™©®,... ever even had a visit from, a Patron..?

I say no Patrons.

They may actually be matriculators, in disguise.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Sad that instead of being happy for Sesh and Von, the original crybaby crew has turned this thread into a whinefest attempting to rewrite history. I've been watching all week while on vacation, and some of the shit said here has been not just outright lies, but evidence of the complete retardation of a few posters. Then you have people not even involved spewing their bullshit version of events as if it were truth, which is simultaneously sad and hilarious. But those crowing the loudest have won NOTHING, and have only succeeded in showing that they are indeed shitbags.... Funnier part is you seem oblivious to the fact you're proving you're still what's wrong with the place. Congrats on clearing that up in case there was any lingering doubt..

Pages upon pages of personal vendetta bullshit when it's supposed to be about congratulating Sesh and Von. You guys wallow in lameness.

And again, congrats to Sesh and Von.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                    All this talk is great, but really,... let's vote has -The RA-™©®,... ever even had a visit from, a Patron..?

I say no Patrons.

They may actually be matriculators, in disguise.
                    So you are Dr. Phil now?

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Sad that instead of being happy for Sesh and Von, the original crybaby crew has turned this thread into a whinefest attempting to rewrite history. I've been watching all week while on vacation, and some of the shit said here has been not just outright lies, but evidence of the complete retardation of a few posters. Then you have people not even involved spewing their bullshit version of events as if it were truth, which is simultaneously sad and hilarious. But those crowing the loudest have won NOTHING, and have only succeeded in showing that they are indeed shitbags.... Funnier part is you seem oblivious to the fact you're proving you're still what's wrong with the place. Congrats on clearing that up in case there was any lingering doubt..

Pages upon pages of personal vendetta bullshit when it's supposed to be about congratulating Sesh and Von. You guys wallow in lameness.

And again, congrats to Sesh and Von.
                      yawn

welcome to my ignore list

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                        yawn

welcome to my ignore list
                        Truth hurts, I know. Fuck off then, you no game-having, talentless racist hack!
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                          I already agreed with warf once to drop this, if they ever hold up their end of it it is over, you have my word.
                          I didn't agree to shit. We are at war as far as I'm concerned. But before we renew hostilities I'll tell you why. On second thought I'm not gonna because I really have no reason to. Renew hostilities, that is. Dale Earnhardt and Dale Jr are two of my favorite people (barely behind John Wayne and Tommy Lasorda, my two biggest heroes). Maybe we can even be pals. ( Not really but I'm trying to be nice)
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

ok , that's sorted , now let's wish sesh and von the very best for the future , and thanks for the past , shame about the present , oh well

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Truth hurts, I know. Fuck off then, you no game-having, talentless racist hack!
                              Shut up or I'm gonna stab you in the neck you greasy haired varmint.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

I rerely agree with flapps, but Hale has never had game and without his ability to follow Nick or Lounges lead and Parrot in a picture from someone elses website with a sentence in block text on it.

Or razzle dazzle us with his two word Parroting of a Lounge or Nick post he is, so sad.

Keep it up Hale one day you will be all the way on your own and ....nah on second thought, you better find yourself... a Patron.
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...