• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      you've been posting for a couple of days now while I was gone....
      Yes I have and it's been a pleasurable experience for a change. I didn't miss your bullshit at all. But now that you're back I'm sure you'll make posting here as miserable an experience as possible. You've already posted multiple posts whining about me whining and I'm sure you've got a whole lot more whining planned for the future.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Pleasurable experience for you? All you've done is bitch, argue, and whine.....

Oh that's right. You get off on it.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

So sorry to interrupt your whining....

Please, continue without any further interruptions

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

So sorry to interrupt your whining....

Please, continue without any further interruptions
            Oh, ffs Lounge. Shut the fuck up and stop stirring the pot. Some have worked hard to get things settled around here. Congratulations....you were the first to put on the asshole hat. Hmmm...
            Last edited by Angel; 08-13-2013, 05:09 PM.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
              Oh, ffs Lounge. Shut the fuck up and stop stirring the pot. Some have worked hard to get things settled around here. Congratulations....you were the first to put on the asshole hat. Hmmm...
              He can't help himself. The asshole gene is strong in that one. In his mind I started it with him even though I never even mentioned his name. He's never taken the asshole hat off so it's a given that he was the first one to put it on. Now that you've spoken out against him it won't be long before he starts flicking you shit too.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Pleasurable experience for you? All you've done is bitch, argue, and whine.....

Anytime you're away from the site it's much more pleasurable.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Was I?

And if pointing out 's whining is "stirring the pot", so be it.

Couldn't care less what you think [this minute] since it changes 20 times a day

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Right on schedule. It doesn't take a psychic to know what's coming next. You're gonna whine about me whining for the umpteenth time today. Let the sniveling begin.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Right on schedule. It doesn't take a psychic to know what's coming next. You're gonna whine about me whining for the umpteenth time today. Let the sniveling begin.
                      Reverse psychology and projection at once!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Reverse psychology and projection at once!
                        Reverse psychology? I predicted Your butt buddy would go after Angel for daring to speak out against him and he did. I guess the clique still has a few loyal members left. Back in the day four or five clique members would be trying to flame me for speaking against the head honcho but I only have three nitwits to contend with today. Is this the end for the clique? Stay tuned.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Reverse psychology? I predicted Your butt buddy would go after Angel for daring to speak out against him and he did. I guess the clique still has a few loyal members left. Back in the day four or five clique members would be trying to flame me for speaking against the head honcho but I only have three nitwits to contend with today. Is this the end for the clique? Stay tuned.
                          The clique shall make you eat ubi ju ju for your insolence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He can't help himself. The asshole gene is strong in that one. In his mind I started it with him even though I never even mentioned his name. He's never taken the asshole hat off so it's a given that he was the first one to put it on. Now that you've spoken out against him it won't be long before he starts flicking you shit too.
                            LOL 'Kay, Joan of Arc. You do know your chats tell a whole different story, cockbag:

Originally posted by The Chat
                            BUY OUR SHIT!

07:39:59 PM ROTH ARMY FORUMS SHOUTBOX [Archives]

Avatar Today 07:27 PM <cadaverdog> And you too fagroc. Didn't mean to leave you out.
                            Avatar Today 07:20 PM <cadaverdog> Later dickheads. That means you ford, nick and the WhiningMachine.
                            Avatar Today 07:19 PM <cadaverdog> I guess I've done my part in spreading hate and discontent. I'll let the clique regroup and see what kind of bullshit they'll attempt later.
                            Avatar Today 07:09 PM <cadaverdog> I think Fagroc has a crush on Warf. Sorry Fagroc, Warf doesn't swing that way.
                            Avatar Today 07:00 PM <Arielle Bot> WARF is a jackass that can be found in the Massachusetts area. He is known for wearing Zebra skin spandex with a wig and walking around town like Peg Bundy. WARF can be found at a local bar getting blacked out and reciting the words to Van Hagar, "Dreams". Tee-Hee!
                            Avatar Today 07:00 PM <fraroc> Who is WARF?
                            Avatar Today 07:00 PM <Arielle Bot> It's a bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cunt... It's a gunt. It could also be referred to our banned poster Fabulous Shadow. Tee-Hee!
                            Avatar Today 07:00 PM <fraroc> What is a Gunt?
                            Avatar Today 06:20 PM <cadaverdog> Boy the chat function gets alot of traffic here.
                            Avatar Today 05:09 AM <cadaverdog> Tee-Hee yourself cocksucker.
                            Avatar Today 05:08 AM <cadaverdog> I fuck socks but Fraroc sucks cocks.
                            Avatar Today 04:03 AM <cadaverdog> Sock humor. How original.
                            Avatar Yesterday 09:16 PM <fraroc> @Cdog you forgot the Tee-Hee.
                            Avatar Yesterday 09:15 PM <fraroc> He fucks socks. Tee-Hee!
                            Avatar Yesterday 09:15 PM <Terry> I'd pretty much agree with that statement in a general way

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Was I?

And if pointing out 's whining is "stirring the pot", so be it.

No. It doesn't. I call em as I see em.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                LOL 'Kay, Joan of Arc. You do know your chats tell a whole different story, cockbag:
                                Fagroc flicked me shit so I flicked it back. What's your point? Those comments came way after your butt buddy started shit with me. It's no fucking secret I think you three dickheads are the three biggest assholes who ever posted at this or any other website so there's nothing there that hasn't been said before. But I'd be happy to say it again if you didn't catch it the first few thousand times.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...