X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Only to get them out of this thread.

I haven't watched them - I know fuck all about it and it's not my fight. American race politics are very odd to outsiders.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I don't know if God exists or not, but if he does, he's got one fucked up sense of humor.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I can't say God absolutley does not exist. I've had too many "divine interventions". One time I was going to fast through a canyon and got sideways and was about to slide down the side of the mountain until I clipped a telephone pole just hard enough to get the car back onto the road and continue my drunken journey home. Another time my car stalled for no apparent reason at an intersection and saved me from getting T boned by a truck that ran the red light and killed a lady going the opposite way I was going. Call it luck but I always felt like someone or something was looking out for me.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I can't say God absolutley does not exist. I've had too many "divine interventions". One time I was going to fast through a canyon and got sideways and was about to slide down the side of the mountain until I clipped a telephone pole just hard enough to get the car back onto the road and continue my drunken journey home. Another time my car stalled for no apparent reason at an intersection and saved me from getting T boned by a truck that ran the red light and killed a lady going the opposite way I was going. Call it luck but I always felt like someone or something was looking out for me.
          Whatever it is, it must be amused by your antics, too.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Whatever it is, it must be amused by your antics, too.

Cheers!
            I had another incident that really sticks in my mind. I was going to go for a ride on my new Harley with a couple friends but it was so cold my bike needed to thaw out to start. My friends were willing to wait but I told them never mind because maybe It didn't start because someone or something didn't want me to take that ride. They took off and one of them hit a van backing out of a driveway without looking and was killed instantly a few hours later. I kept thinking that might have been me had I gone for that ride.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
              I don't know if God exists or not, but if he does, he's got one fucked up sense of humor.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I would never say that God doesn't exist. I just wish He would return a few phone calls......
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No offence but it would be kind of surprising if the invisible sky daddy went to all that effort to save a drunk driver while on the very same day allowing 21 000 children to die of preventable causes.

You must be VERY important...

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    No offence but it would be kind of surprising if the invisible sky daddy went to all that effort to save a drunk driver while on the very same day allowing 21 000 children to die of preventable causes.

Give the Dog some credit. He didn't say it was god.

Probably a Guardian Sock, of some kind.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

If you don't believe there's anything other than life and death then that's your prerogative but I won't call you a Godless heathen. You could show a little respect for others believes and drop the "Invisible Sky Daddy" stuff.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                        Give the Dog some credit. He didn't say it was god.

Probably a Guardian Sock, of some kind.
                        You can take your guardian sock and shove it up your ass. I expect this shit from my enemies but I thought we were friends. How many times do I have to tell you I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing fucking footwear comments. Thanx for ruining an otherwise nice day here at the Army.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you don't believe there's anything other than life and death then that's your prerogative but I won't call you a Godless heathen. You could show a little respect for others believes and drop the "Invisible Sky Daddy" stuff.
                          Why should I respect your belief based on absolutely zero evidence that you are so important that a supernatural creature stepped in and did some magic to save you when you were drunk driving but was happy enough to leave 20 000 children to die?

Do you not think your belief is kind of offensive to all those dead children or at least their parents?

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

You can take your guardian sock and shove it up your ass. I expect this shit from my enemies but I thought we were friends. How many times do I have to tell you I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing fucking footwear comments. Thanx for ruining an otherwise nice day here at the Army.
                            Lighten up, Dog.

I haven't used a sock joke in months. And it'll be a few more until I do.

The trick is spacing it so it doesn't become like persecution, just a friendly jab between two assholes.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Why should I respect your belief based on absolutely zero evidence that you are so important that a supernatural creature stepped in and did some magic to save you when you were drunk driving but was happy enough to leave 20 000 children to die?

Do you not think your belief is kind of offensive to all those dead children or at least their parents?
                              No I don't. I never said I was more important than anyone. When my sister died my mother lost faith in everything and died a sad bitter woman. I saw it more of a merciful being calling her home to stop her from suffering any longer from the terminal lung disease she was born with. If there is a God he or she or it if you prefer might have an agenda we just don't understand.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Why should I respect your belief
                                Because I respect yours whether I agree or not. Isn't that enough?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...