• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
    I'm pretty certain ELVIS pulled this as well
    He did indeed. It was lame then, too.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
      "A [former] TV star thinks I'm grate."
      Fixed it for ya
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Flappo said himself recently that he would ban him.

Rogan has banned him many times.

I just think this was getting out of hand and had to be cooled down. In the Tabula Rasa thread I said no taking pics from elsewhere and photoshopping them here, we were deleting them but then he stopped even blocking out the faces.

I literally have 70 people coming round tomorrow for the annual sesh sesh. Not only will I not be online but I'll be fucked for Sunday too as it usually degenerates into a mass jam in the home studio to at least 5am. The weekends here have been worse and clearly the envelope was being pushed to see how far it would go.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
          He'll lie through his one good tooth about it

Good thing it's only a 3 day ban, or he'd have to go BEG Sarge to have him reinstated
          What I don't understand is that its as plain as day that he wants nothing more than to be banned...again and again. He lives for this, clearly.

So what exactly is the point of letting him post again? How many more personal things have to be posted? How many more quality people are going to leave the site?
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
            Flappo said himself recently that he would ban him.

Rogan has banned him many times.

I just think this was getting out of hand and had to be cooled down. In the Tabula Rasa thread I said no taking pics from elsewhere and photoshopping them here, we were deleting them but then he stopped even blocking out the faces.

I literally have 70 people coming round tomorrow for the annual sesh sesh. Not only will I not be online but I'll be fucked for Sunday too as it usually degenerates into a mass jam in the home studio to at least 5am. The weekends here have been worse and clearly the envelope was being pushed to see how far it would go.
            Fucking Man Sesh I hope you have a kick ass time (have not read the rest of the thread) keep the flame alive and have a good time tommorrow.

Peace and Mayhem.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• I'm being put in an impossible position here between no censorship and people acting like hateful assholes.

I think that's being done deliberately by a few folk and I've had enough.

I'm not going to be giving out any more rules, it's covered by the 'Don't be a total dick clause'...

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                Just out of curiosity, how many times does a troll need to get banned for the same offense before it sticks?
                You are every bit the troll Flappo is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Everybody relax!

Comment

• Originally posted by Romeo Delight View Post
                    So what exactly is the point of letting him post again? How many more personal things have to be posted? How many more quality people are going to leave the site?
                    You think Flappo is the only reason quality people have left the site?

Comment

• If flappo is really the problem answer this...

1) Why did sarge send both me and flappo a message saying he hates what the army has become, and not logged in ever since he sold it?

2) Why did sarge fire all the mods?

3) Why did Sesh only hire a couple back?

4) Why did Va Beach quit?

5) Why is there only 30 posters at a site that has 25,000?

6) Why did Von Halen openly say that the Roth Army has become pussified?

7) Why does even the franchise player hitch refuse to log in??

Yup, it's all flappo's fault!

Comment

• Don't wanna go against you, brother, but I think I've seen Sarge logged in once... But you're right all the way.

Comment

• Somebody knocked over my mailbox and my neighbor's too last nite. I blame flappo!!! He's a sneaky little bastid!!
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARF View Post
                            If flappo is really the problem answer this...

1) Why did sarge send both me and flappo a message saying he hates what the army has become, and not logged in ever since he sold it?

2) Why did sarge fire all the mods?

3) Why did Sesh only hire a couple back?

4) Why did Va Beach quit?

5) Why is there only 30 posters at a site that has 25,000?

6) Why did Von Halen openly say that the Roth Army has become pussified?

7) Why does even the franchise player hitch refuse to log in??

Yup, it's all flappo's fault!
                            I blame you and flappo!! You're evil!! Evil I say!! Especially you. Showing up at three in the morning, runnin wild in the shoutbox. I'm glad I never did that!!
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• I don't have any answers, but I have some questions.

If things are so bad here, why are more people not joining over "there?"

If things are so bad here, why are the people who "left" here still here instead of over "there?"
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                                I don't have any answers, but I have some questions.

If things are so bad here, why are more people not joining over "there?"

If things are so bad here, why are the people who left here still here instead of over "there?"
                                "Over there" is not the problem. You should know by now...

Comment

Working...
                                X