X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    You little boy threatens to make our live miserable day/night?.....guess what, Mr. P++++

Sick of your drunk ass friends shit.....
    And I give you permission to go ahead and spell out the rest of my name. Don't use the + just use the real letters.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      Nickie boy... how could you be in Army Intelligence and serve in armored infantry at the same time?
      Armored infantry? Dude, it's time for bed. You've watched too many episodes of Band of Brothers (if that's possible). Where the crickey fuck did you ever get I served in mech?

You used to go on and on about your experience with tanks in the army. You're a liar. I have a good friend who actually works in Army Intelligence. You either serve in a tank division or you work in intelligence. You don't do both. Plus, your reference to a brother having mafia construction ties is lame.
      Warf, my main experience with tanks is making sure I didn't get run over by one the rare occasions I saw them. Unless you mean the static displays I used to dryhump at Aberdeen PG. I pity the fool that would let me drive a 1500 hp "sports car dump truck", lol...

Go back to your sandbox and play with your little plastic army men and tanks and thank god the empire state has a generous welfare program since you would be starving if it didn't.

That's sounds kind of fun, actually. I miss those days. I built the best forts, yo! I even had Godzilla with a shooting fist destroy them all!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm going to bed gents to make a "money-shot". Have a lovely night...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Warfy.....

Get a life.
          Get a career.
          Get a girl.

Trust me.....NO ONE cares about 2000-2004 or what you and flappy did/do

See ya, loser
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Doug, you are an evil nerd. For the record. Evil nerds can be the most dangerous of the misfits. Most people stay away from alluding to threats against people's daughters. Well Doug you made several threats regarding sending construction thugs over or to knowing who my daughter is. I found it telling of your character. Maybe it's me who should be contacting the authorities here.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Heard warf the retard was back to making shit up as he goes again and wanted to make a few things clear. Warf, you insignificant nothing of a person, you and your fag buddy for life are not the reason I no longer post here. I simply got tired of fighting for a site that allows morons like you to post any vile hateful thing you can come up with. Everyone here already knows you are not smart enough or clever enough to hang in a flame war, your only hope is to carry on like a complete whack job until people simply tire of dealing with you. You are the foster kid nobody wants to keep, nothing more. I don't give a fuck what you, flappy, or anyone else rammed up your ass thinks. You are fuck ups that have to live a fantasy life online because real life shit on you a long time ago. Sesh wanted rogan board part 2 and congrats to him, he has it. I have better things to do then deal with adolescent at best postings. Now spout off a bunch of dumb fuck insults and twat gears like any scolded kid would do, it won't change the fact that you are just a pathetic drunk that even fails in his fantasy life.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                I'm going to bed gents to make a "money-shot". Have a lovely night...
                Don't wear your arm out doing it.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I award Doug AKA Nicky Fresh (or whatever the fuck he calls himself here) the WARF "Fucked Mule" award. You have proven yourself to be the grand ripped asshole of an ass by making threats towards my daughter and threatening me with retaliation from mobbed up construction thugs.

AKA Envy_Piss get's the runner up award for her lack of respect of marriage and playing the victim and blaming others for her own stupidity.

First Place goes to Angel. She's a back stabbing bitch who can't be trusted and it's always someone else's fault but hers.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Sure you do.....these are your people....
                    She has no people homeboy. Team Butt Hurt doesn't want her either. Maybe Brett will take her in at the links if she promises not to post any Gundersons shit.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Lu Lu Lu, I've got some apples. Lu Lu Lu, you got some too... Lu Lu Lu let's make some applesauce, take off our clothes and Lu Lu Lu!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                        Heard warf the retard was back to making shit up as he goes again and wanted to make a few things clear. Warf, you insignificant nothing of a person, you and your fag buddy for life are not the reason I no longer post here. I simply got tired of fighting for a site that allows morons like you to post any vile hateful thing you can come up with. Everyone here already knows you are not smart enough or clever enough to hang in a flame war, your only hope is to carry on like a complete whack job until people simply tire of dealing with you. You are the foster kid nobody wants to keep, nothing more. I don't give a fuck what you, flappy, or anyone else rammed up your ass thinks. You are fuck ups that have to live a fantasy life online because real life shit on you a long time ago. Sesh wanted rogan board part 2 and congrats to him, he has it. I have better things to do then deal with adolescent at best postings. Now spout off a bunch of dumb fuck insults and twat gears like any scolded kid would do, it won't change the fact that you are just a pathetic drunk that even fails in his fantasy life.
                        Don't sugar coat it Dale. Tell us how you really feel.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Lu Lu Lu, I've got some apples. Lu Lu Lu, you got some too... Lu Lu Lu let's make some applesauce, take off our clothes and Lu Lu Lu!
                          Lu Lu was my mothers name. Are you suggesting you had relations with my mother?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by WARF; 08-15-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              Lu Lu was my mothers name. Are you suggesting you had relations with my mother?
                              Never!!

Let's fight! Hahahahahahaha!! Wanna know my last name? It's real easy to figure out. Four letters. Starts with P.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Pint ... Starts with a p ends with a fight
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...