Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How about "Idiot Son of an Asshole"?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      How about "Idiot Son of an Asshole"?
      If you want to change your name to idiot son of an asshole be my guest. I wasn't aware you had daddy issues but whatever floats your boat. I'll just call you asshole for short.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Go die in a fire, Sockfucker.

I tried to cut you some slack, and then you start acting like a douchebag, even when the other trolls are passed out drunk and not encouraging you.

Won't make that fucking mistake again........
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I tried to cut you some slack, and then you start acting like a douchebag, even when the other trolls are passed out drunk and not encouraging you.

I apologized to you yesterday and you didn't even have the decency to respond so fuck you and your slack. You and WhiningMachine must be like the Corsican Brothers. I say something about him and you get pissed off about it. I say something about you and he gets pissed. I'll save you a little time. You're both assholes.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Unlike you I can think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what to post or not to post. I've survived your pitiful personal attacks for more than 5 years now and I'm still here so give it your best shot numbnuts.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Unlike you I can think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what to post or not to post. I've survived your pitiful personal attacks for more than 5 years now and I'm still here so give it your best shot numbnuts.
              Ford doesn't think for himself? Give me a break. And get a thicker skin, ffs. He was decent to you. Congrats, you are now the proud wearer of the asshole hat.n
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                Ford doesn't think for himself? Give me a break. And get a thicker skin, ffs. He was decent to you. Congrats, you are now the proud wearer of the asshole hat.n
                Right up until he just told me to die in a fire. I'm gonna have to agree with Lounge on the fact that you're the wishy washiest member of the site. I'll check back in 5 minutes to see who you've put the asshole hat on then. At least I know where I stand with these nitwits. I don't like them, they don't like me. We're not pals for a day then enemies. It makes posting a proper reponse so much easier that way.
                I can't speak for them but in the future don't bother sticking up for me. I don't need your assistance. I'll fight my own battles.
                Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-14-2013, 12:02 AM.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Right up until he just told me to die in a fire. I'm gonna have to agree with Lounge on the fact that you're the wishy washiest member of the site. I'll check back in 5 minutes to see who you've put the asshole hat on then. At least I know where I stand with these nitwits. I don't like them, they don't like me. We're not pals for a day then enemies. It makes posting a proper reponse so much easier that way.
                  I can't speak for them but in the future don't bother sticking up for me. I don't need your assistance. I'll fight my own battles.
                  What I find astounding here is that I honestly do not believe FORD's remark about "Idiot Son of an Asshole" was in any manner directed as an insult to c-dog, yet was somehow misinterpreted and all shit hit the collective fan.

So much for sarcasm or even subtle humor going over like a pregnant pole-vaulter on the internet. C'mon you guys. It seems like the hostility over the past few months is just waiting to be rekindled, and it's all a gigantic load of horse manure.

Great. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, so somebody else chimes in, and suddenly we have a cluster-fuck. Next thing ya know, I'm posting absurd images, videos, recipes and very odd personal remembrances in order to derail things back toward sanity.

I still think that image of Rockem Sockem Robots I used a couple of days ago ranks with my finest work.

Roth On, ya dorks.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    What I find astounding here is that I honestly do not believe FORD's remark about "Idiot Son of an Asshole" was in any manner directed as an insult to c-dog, yet was somehow misinterpreted and all shit hit the collective fan.

So much for sarcasm or even subtle humor going over like a pregnant pole-vaulter on the internet. C'mon you guys. It seems like the hostility over the past few months is just waiting to be rekindled, and it's all a gigantic load of horse manure.

Great. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, so somebody else chimes in, and suddenly we have a cluster-fuck. Next thing ya know, I'm posting absurd images, videos, recipes and very odd personal remembrances in order to derail things back toward sanity.

I still think that image of Rockem Sockem Robots I used a couple of days ago ranks with my finest work.

Roth On, ya dorks.
                    I didn't take that as a personal jab but I did jab back with it. I just get tired of his all republicans are idiots bullshit and his obsession with the Bush family. If there was ever an evil family of politicians it's the fucking Kennedys. I wouldn't doubt JFK got us involved to the extent he did in Viet Nam to line those crooked fuckers pockets with more money even though they already were rich as fuck. Whoever capped that bastard should have gotten a fucking medal. And then we have Teddy Kennedy. He kills a young girl probably on purpose and goes on to hold several political offices. The BCE aint got shit on the KCE.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

BTW Chef. I wouldn't be calling other people dorks if I posted that picture you posted a while back. You were definately in Dork mode when they took that one.
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-14-2013, 02:12 AM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

BTW Chef. I wouldn't be calling other people dorks if I posted that picture you posted a while back. You were definately in Dork mode when they took that one.
                        Which one? I'm such a media-gadfly I honestly don't know what image you are speaking of.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Whatever...yours or Lounge's opinion of me makes no difference. You're both idiots who ask for everything they get. Have at 'er, shitstain...

And I will continue to react and respond to posts in whichever manner I choose.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them.
                            Before this goes another six pages on how that "offended you, or directed at you", That wasn't his meaning. He was just stating that he wanted a site that was free to question peoples beliefs, or as a better description to debate those. He DOES pay for this dog and pony show , so I figure he say what the fuck he wants, and set his own policy. HOW you turn this into a personal attack on you is beyond me, other than the fact you are taking each word literally without looking at what he actually meant. But it's getting really old here reading this stupid shit. If you want to take things literally word for word then this isn't the place for you.

And before you fill six more pages with "now you're attacking me too ", don't bother

I'm two seconds away from splitting here for another five years. And it's because of repeditive stupid shit like this. Between the purse swinging, and some posters playing out their neurosis it's becoming the most boring place online. And yea, you're part of it.

And this is coming from someone that swore that he wasn't getting into it with people online ever again......

And as far as Ford goes, You pushed him right into it. I almost NEVER agree with him, but I sure as fuck do now....
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Can we ban people just for being really annoying?

I dunno maybe. It's on the table. We are discussing how to fix this board which has become broken for multiple reasons clearly predating Von and I.

I'm confident we'll get there but it's going to take some patience and more radical shit I think.

Basically the DLR Army needs re branding...

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Can we ban people just for being really annoying?
                                I hope so. Start with Cato.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...