Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man - Walmart is a steady job and paycheck. No shame in that. My point is that there are jobs out there and any steady job is better than nothing. And it's a ticket out of the insane asylum he's living in.

I still say go with the frying pan. You won't have to get a job and you can get all the free beer you want.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Take this seminar and tell daddy to go fuck himself.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-30-2013, 08:15 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Look who showed up! Hey, give fraroc a Nitro story! He could use one about right now!

Comment

Daddy needs a straightener! One good hit up side the noggin will straighten his attitude right up!

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
            Forget Walmart... the kid's in the NY area. Not far from Pennsylvania... There's tons of oil & gas jobs in that region due to The Marcellus Shale natural gas play. He needs to get applications in at Southwest Energy, Chesapeake or XTO. He could start out on clean up crews... working 70-90 hours a week usually started around $14-17 an hour. With OT he could be pulling in $75K a year in his first year. Work his ass off and learn he could be pulling $90k two years from now.
            Fracking can be fun! Nothing better than making someone's drinking water catch fire! I get paid for this shit! Owwwwww! Rock and Roll!

Comment

Shit the kid needs to go to North Dakota. It's busting with oil money and people got money for the clean hoes. If some oil money, a North Dakota bar brawl, and clean hoes don't grow some hair on your chest, I don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                Hey man - Walmart is a steady job and paycheck. No shame in that. My point is that there are jobs out there and any steady job is better than nothing. And it's a ticket out of the insane asylum he's living in.

I still say go with the frying pan. You won't have to get a job and you can get all the free beer you want.
                Honestly, it all seems very tempting for me to drop out of college and get a steady job, but I've worked hard in high school to get the grades to get into college, why stop now? If I really want a job, I could easily design my class schedule around my work hours.

My honest-to-Christ goal in life is to become a novelist, being the creative motherfucker that I am. Having no artistic talent, yet having pretty awesome ideas does make for a good writer. Hell, one of my English teachers in high school thought my research paper on The Great Gatsby was honest-to-God one of the best ones she's ever written. Perfect grade, no less.

As much as I'm willing to work minimum wage to make money, I really want to start thinking about a career.
                How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                  Daddy needs a straightener! One good hit up side the noggin will straighten his attitude right up!
                  Naw. Daddy needs his booze taken away. Sell it to minors at a jacked up price and use the proceeds on the trip to Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                    Oh, and you can shut the fuck up abut your fucking kids, Von. They sound like douchebags.
                    They are. But at least they aren't sitting around whining because I fucking interrupted their precious tv show. How fucking juvenile. Punched in the chest? Pulled his hair? Waaaaa! I'd have put my kid right through the fucking wall, and I'd have been sober when I did it. And then he claims he doesn't have time to have a job. My kid worked two jobs while going to medical school. If you've got time to sit on your ass and obsess about some stupid fucking tv show, you've got time to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      Fuck Lucy. Lucy is F A T and a Catholic.
                      Exactly. Fuck all them Catholic Cult cunts!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                        They are. But at least they aren't sitting around whining because I fucking interrupted their precious tv show. How fucking juvenile. Punched in the chest? Pulled his hair? Waaaaa! I'd have put my kid right through the fucking wall, and I'd have been sober when I did it. And then he claims he doesn't have time to have a job. My kid worked two jobs while going to medical school. If you've got time to sit on your ass and obsess about some stupid fucking tv show, you've got time to work!
                        Didn't you just see what I posted, Velvet Von Asshole?

And besides, stop fucking changing the story. It's not like you were actually there, I did NOT fucking whine. I walked out of the room and AS I was walking out, my dad screamed that I was a peice of shit for absolutley no other reason besides the fact that he was fucking tanked. And I'm just supposed to IGNORE that? Hell to the fuck NO.

Go have ass sex with Krusty. You'd make the perfect couple, The Dick and the Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                          Man.

Von?

If you have no compassion at all for someone who is in a difficult spot, then you don't deserve my respect.

It was bad enough allowing all the trolls free reign.

I have no desire to hang out here any longer.
                          Quit being a pussy. Wtf am I supposed to do? Coddle this brat? Come on dude. His dad didn't blow up because he was drunk. He blew up because he is sick of the freeloader. The guy buys the kid gas, gives him 3 hots and a cot, and then the poor drunken bastard gets a tude when he wants to remove the air conditioner from King Bed Sores room. Fuck, imagine if dad interrupted his game of Grand Theft Auto!

Comment

Originally posted by fraroc View Post
                            Didn't you just see what I posted, Velvet Von Asshole?

And besides, stop fucking changing the story. It's not like you were actually there, I did NOT fucking whine. I walked out of the room and AS I was walking out, my dad screamed that I was a peice of shit for absolutley no other reason besides the fact that he was fucking tanked. And I'm just supposed to IGNORE that? Hell to the fuck NO.

Go have ass sex with Krusty. You'd make the perfect couple, The Dick and the Cunt.
                            Sorry to inform you, but the booze just brought out the honesty. He really does think you are a piece of shit. Only you can change that. Quit being a dick, and get motivated. He still loves you, and so do I.

Comment

Quit being a pussy. Wtf am I supposed to do? Coddle this brat? Come on dude. His dad didn't blow up because he was drunk. He blew up because he is sick of the freeloader. The guy buys the kid gas, gives him 3 hots and a cot, and then the poor drunken bastard gets a tude when he wants to remove the air conditioner from King Bed Sores room. Fuck, imagine if dad interrupted his game of Grand Theft Auto!
                              Oh my God. Do I have to fucking spell it out for you?

YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW. ME.

Comment

He still loves you, and so do I.
                                You have a strange definition of "Love"

Comment

Working...
                                X