X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Who gives a flying turd? Wisconsin and Canada can eat a dick.

WEED GOES RETAIL LEGAL IN SIX DAYS!
    Go fuck yourself. No one asked your opinion.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There's some Christmas spirit!
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        There's some Christmas spirit!
        Lol, Christmas is over. :p Besides, I spent the day being accused of ruining people's Xmas. Yeah, you ordered your kids gift online on December 22 and it's my fault you didn't get it in time for Xmas. Idiots...
        Last edited by Angel; 12-26-2013, 08:40 AM.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          Go fuck yourself. No one asked your opinion.
          Such an angry frozen hillbilly

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

If Santa stopped by your place he probably took a dump in your chimney. We don't need legal weed here. We'd rather defy authority and smoke illegal weed. Illegal weed gets you much higher than legal weed.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              If Santa stopped by your place he probably took a dump in your chimney. We don't need legal weed here. We'd rather defy authority and smoke illegal weed. Illegal weed gets you much higher than legal weed.
              And rumour has it that the BC bud is dropping in price and will be going east instead of south. She can keep her cannabinoid high shit, I want the higher thc content.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Look who's talking...

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

In other words it's a little chilly there.
                  Yes, it´s a little chilly here.

We are having 2 weeks of heat wave with mayor energy blackouts everywhere. Buildings and streets without power and water since the last 10 days...the goverment doesn´t move a finger and people are protesting at the streets setting fires....as the weather temperature is not hot enough, and the Summer just begins. I really miss wintertime.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

And rumour has it that the BC bud is dropping in price and will be going east instead of south. She can keep her cannabinoid high shit, I want the higher thc content.
                    Try smoking wax. It's expensive but it gets you higher than a kite. It's pure THC with "other components" . It's like marijauna crack. You stand up after you take a hit and you better have someone ready to catch you if you blackout.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

SInce my work is all about wax, this interests me.

Oh dear.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                        I just heard about the stuff a few days ago . I haven't tried it yet but one of my brothers grandkids did. He said he was stoned immaculate. I got a novacaine buzz now but it's starting to wear off and I'm going to be in mucho pain when it does. It's already starting so I better pop a vicodine before it gets worse.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                          It's not really wax, that's just the name for it, and it doesn't interest me at all. I don't need 80-90% thc...or butane...

FOX 11 News and Good Day LA, your source for news, weather, traffic, entertainment and sports for the Greater Los Angeles area.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I just heard about the stuff a few days ago . I haven't tried it yet but one of my brothers grandkids did. He said he was stoned immaculate. I got a novacaine buzz now but it's starting to wear off and I'm going to be in mucho pain when it does. It's already starting so I better pop a vicodine before it gets worse.
                            Novocaine does not get you buzzed.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

It's not really wax, that's just the name for it, and it doesn't interest me at all. I don't need 80-90% thc...or butane...

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/2230507...a-known-as-wax
                              it is nice
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                it is nice
                                The butane concerns me. Besides, I like the body stone from organic kush.

Comment

Working...