Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Roth Army - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roth Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
    My question is who has the time to honestly give a shit?
    Yes, I think the shark has jumped on this long ago.

If Aliens came to Earth and started explaining the origins of the universe and their purpose here, Zahzoo would be the guy be making sure they paid for their parking and making sure they didn't litter. It's kind of painful
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by Romeo Delight View Post
      Yes, I think the shark has jumped on this long ago.

If Aliens came to Earth and started explaining the origins of the universe and their purpose here, Zahzoo would be the guy be making sure they paid for their parking and making sure they didn't litter. It's kind of painful
      No, he'd be screaming GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
        No, he'd be screaming GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

Adam and Eve had to hear it, why should the aliens get a pass?

Comment

• Y'know, I was gonna read this thread from the beginning...
          But after reading the first line, I think I can venture a guess as to how this thread's gone so far.

Warf apologises (again),
          snarky comments ensue,
          everyone involved chimes in on "how it went down",
          someone says "it's all in the past, let it go",
          after which arguments ensue,
          thread reaches a climax during which mistakes are admitted,
          an understanding is reached.

And then the focus is shifted on to Lounge. (Again, you fucking attention whore? )

In hindsight, though... IMO...

1) flappo should've been perma-banned when he posted the first dickpic. That would've shortened the whole debacle (on this site) to about a month.
          Why he wasn't, is none of my business anymore. Bigger fish to fry, etc.

2) This was a good thing, in a rude awakening sort of way. Only thing is, there's no going back. Something about a mind, once expanded by a new idea, never returning to its original dimensions.
          (Does the same apply to vaginas and/or assholes? That might explain why a few people refuse to return my calls...)

And I'm done.
          Last edited by Coyote; 04-20-2014, 06:01 AM.
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Good summation , didnt understand the rest . something about ya prolapse
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
              Good summation , didnt understand the rest . something about ya prolapse
              Something along these lines...
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Ball touch anyone?
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Not today, thank you.

Comment

• Or tomorrow...

Comment

• how 'bout now?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• This week is completely out of the question... next week too!!
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• All of my lives are completely out of the question...

Comment

• oh wow wee.

let's keep this thread going.

i'll wait til the end of the month and proclaim 'not this month!'

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              All of my lives are completely out of the question...
                              Lives?

So you're onboard now with reincarnation?

Cool, welcome.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Onboard... but still not quite afloat...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                                X