He's dead isn't he? sounds like success
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...ution-delayed/

He's dead isn't he? sounds like success
    Nothing new. Sometimes the hangman fucked up and made the drop too far and the head came off or he didn't stretch the rope out enough and/or the drop was too short and the neck didn't break clean. The guillotine is pretty much the way to go. See. Everyone is trying to make a better mouse trap when the problem was solved a long time ago.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fucking red states..... can't even get official state murder right......
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

They got it right. They killed him. That's the main point.
        It just took a little longer to execute than originally planned.
        Last edited by lesfunk; 04-30-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Nah, I disagree....

Textbook definition of Cruel and Unusual Punishment, also known as the Eighth Amendment.....

Last time I checked we're ALL supposed to be afforded ALL of those rights....

So when some people vent about Clive Bundy's First Amendment rights after hearing his racist views....

Or gun nuts with their Second Amendment rights.....

Then you MUST also say that a black man on death row in Oklahoma has the right against Cruel and Unusual Punishment in accordance with the Eighth Amendment.....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
            They got it right. They killed him. That's the main point.
            It just took a little longer to execute than originally planned.
            And violated the Eighth Amendment against cruel and unusual punishment. I wonder where the libertarians are here? The conspiracy shitheads like Elvis? They run around the "evil U.S. guberment" threads and wanker on about the Constitution and get all jerked off and worked up over the Ukraine, but seem to ignore facts like when black people are torture killed by their state governments...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Nah, I disagree....

Textbook definition of Cruel and Unusual Punishment, also known as the Eighth Amendment.....

Last time I checked we're ALL supposed to be afforded ALL of those rights....

So when some people vent about Clive Bundy's First Amendment rights after hearing his racist views....

Or gun nuts with their Second Amendment rights.....

Then you MUST also say that a black man on death row in Oklahoma has the right against Cruel and Unusual Punishment in accordance with the Eighth Amendment.....
              Fucking aye! You posted two minutes before me...

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

They have an annoying habit of cherry picking the Constitution but they have years of experience doing so.......just look at what they do with the bible!
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ok guys... Obvious point taken. But a dead scumbag/ murderer/ rapist is still a dead scumbag /murderer/ rapist... I don't care if he was White, Black , or Brown, or Yellow. They could have just shot him in the head. Done
                  Last edited by lesfunk; 04-30-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't know why they have to make things so damn complicated with these poison cocktail needle machines anyway. If you're going to kill somebody with a needle, just call up Poppy Bush, put in an order for some pure uncut heroin, load up the needle and do it. What could be simpler than that?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Fucking red states..... can't even get official state murder right......
                      Not just any red state. This is Oklahoma a red state with a racist governor who raised an even more racist, disgusting daughter.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I wonder where the libertarians are here? The conspiracy shitheads like Elvis?
                        Gee, where do you think he is, Nick? If you said waiting for his neighbor to go to work so he can steal his cable to pirate Alex Jone$ into telling him what to think and then posting that shit here then you would be correct.

Well, that or seeing his social worker.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

"Lockett was convicted of shooting a teenager and watching as she was buried alive; Warner was convicted of raping and murdering his girlfriend’s 11-month-old baby."

I guess this makes me more of an eye for an eye person, because if ever there were a time to "accidentally" subject a human to some cruel and unusual punishment, it would be for the processing of Mr. Lockett and Mr. Warner.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I have no problem with executing vile criminals but I don't trust the government to accurately convict such criminals.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

8th amendment? Did he exercise his victims 8th amendment rights when he shot her and then buried her alive?

I hope he died very slowly, and very painfully.

And I don't give a fuck what color he was.

Comment

Working...