X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Yep, we're a farm and a quarry.

On one side I go all the way back to a handkerchief thief.
    I thank that beautiful lass for having children. I wouldn't be here if she didn't.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow I was just reading about capital punishment in California and it's completely insane.

Since 1976 just 13 people have been executed but the cost to taxpayers has been $4 BILLION.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Now you know why California has the largest state economy but has the worst bond rating out of all the states. The place is insane on every level as far as the government is concerned. It's the third largest oil producer in the US but yet the state is broke.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

It's easy to say you are against the death penalty unless the crime happened to a family member or friend. I think in this case more people would want the bastard executed. It's human nature.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
            I think it's funny you idiots argue so much about two crooked groups. Neither of which gives one fuck about you, or your families.
            Instead of trying to change shit we spend all our time pointing fingers at each other instead of pointing them at the real problem, the fucking politicians. Some inhumane bastard got inhumane treatment. Fuck that murdering child rapist. They should have cut off his dick and rammed it down his throat until he choked to death while the rest of the prison population took turns fucking him up the ass.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Now you know why California has the largest state economy but has the worst bond rating out of all the states. The place is insane on every level as far as the government is concerned. It's the third largest oil producer in the US but yet the state is broke.
              Actually you are 3 years behind the time....the Broke Making Guvenator is long gone....cali is in the black...and lol the GOP hates that shit. Jerry is going for two and man....the GOP hates success like it hates woman.(----Period.

So no news from the GOP on cali....as they know it is rocking again. Cali is only crazy to those who do not live here....and for the rest (I am up north and nestled) everything loose rolls southwest.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                It's easy to say you are against the death penalty unless the crime happened to a family member or friend. I think in this case more people would want the bastard executed. It's human nature.
                If they don't they're either deeply religious or they didn't care about that person when they were alive.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    That's great, very helpful. So your solution to the problem of innocent people being executed is to torture them and then kill them?
                    No, just the guilty ones. The death penalty and people getting a fair trial are two different things. I think the worst thing about our current system is prosecuters get rewarded for convicting people not convicting guilty people. They push for a conviction even though they know the person's not guilty because an aquittal means they lost. It doesn't make a difference if you're guilty or innocent. Judges generally assume you're guilty if you're accused. If you've been accused you must have done something wrong. Cops don't arrest innocent people. Just ask one.
                    Last edited by cadaverdog; 05-22-2014, 07:43 PM.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

There's a guy in prison named Raymond Jennings. He was finally convicted after three trials. He was a security guard at a park and ride where a girl was murdered after she got dropped off after going to a video shoot for Kid Rock. Jennings was a wannabe cop and made some statements that made the cops think he knew more than he should have known. The girl was shot dead in her car and the car had been started and moved as if she tried to get away. The prosecuter said the jury could rule out robbery or car jacking because she wasn't robbed and they didn't take her car. They weren't given an option to think it was a robbery or car jacking that went bad and the shooter decided to haul ass without taking anything that would prove their guilt. No weapon was found and Jennings wasn't checked for gun powder residue. He wasn't arrested until he got back from Iraq 5 years after the murder. They failed to convict him twice in dowtown L A but finally convicted him in Lancaster the city next to Palmdale where the murder took place. The family of the victim was friends with the mayor of Lancaster R Rex Paris. Paris is a well known lawyer with plenty of influence in the are. I personally think the man was railroaded by a grieving family who was convinced Jennings killed there loved one by "expert testimony" that sounded like total bullshit. They said he must have seen what happened in a park and ride that holds hundreds of cars without any evidence that he actually could. The first lnk is about the conviction. The second one is from a group who thinks he was railroaded.

wrongfully accused, sixth amendment, speedy trials, California murder trials, Raymond Lee Jennings
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...