Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Well, it certainty can't get great gas mileage.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Of course. It's a lot better than the view from Smellvis' tricycle.

Rednecks are more into four wheelers.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        To hell with a K Car. I want one of these:

I wonder if all eight headlights stay on when you select the high beams? With those lights and that big ass grill. That car was made for tailgating intimidation.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I wonder if all eight headlights stay on when you select the high beams? With those lights and that big ass grill. That car was made for tailgating intimidation.
          If I had one of those I swear I would drive it all the damn time. Especially to the Walmart.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

What Smellvis currently drives.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I wouldn't drive a Generic Motors piece of shit if they gave it to me for free. That is the most corrupt company in America. They fucking stole our money, and then I'm going to willingly give them more? I don't think so. Only a fucking idiot would do that.

Of course, Kris-ty doesn't pay taxes, because he doesn't work, so his money never got stolen by Generic Motors. Him buying a GM product is just one welfare recipient giving back to another welfare recipient.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

If I had one of those I swear I would drive it all the damn time. Especially to the Walmart.
                Yeah, you and ZahZoo both.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Lieutenant I need a new ride!

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    I wouldn't drive a Generic Motors piece of shit if they gave it to me for free. That is the most corrupt company in America. They fucking stole our money, and then I'm going to willingly give them more? I don't think so. Only a fucking idiot would do that.

Of course, Kris-ty doesn't pay taxes, because he doesn't work, so his money never got stolen by Generic Motors. Him buying a GM product is just one welfare recipient giving back to another welfare recipient.
                    Are you and Smellvis er...close...?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Walmart car show! Hey. Beats a tricycle.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I hear ya! Ford didn't take any money. They sold Land Rover and Jaguar to raise some cash and adjusted to the situation. GM bond holders were ripped off. Their assets were just plain stolen.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Him buying a GM product is just one welfare recipient giving back to another welfare recipient.
                          I just read that 90% of all GM auto loans are sub prime, so that explains the Malibu Krusty Edition...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            It was a used car. I forgot the year but it was the older body style.
                            Those old XJ6's were absolutely notorious.

I've made lots of heart over head decisions over the years but even I wouldn't have touched one of them.

For the last 10 years I've really fallen out of love with the 'car as a statement of who you are' thing.

If you don't have unlimited money it seems not only a waste of money but an unoriginal way to spend your cash. Maybe doesn't work so well in the US but I heard a bit of fiscal advice which is very true at least for people in their 20s/30s that you should buy the most expensive home you can afford and the cheapest car. Property goes up in value cars fucking divebomb at least here.

I've never bought a new car. I may one day just to see what it's like but I would rather buy a 3 year old car at 50% of the price and spend the difference on living and doing stuff.

Nothing worse in this world than the guy with the expensive car that means he can't afford to live...

Plus the second scratch doesn't hurt.

The not having to give a shit is a huge freedom.

I leave it anywhere and literally don't care much if it's there when I go back a day later in a taxi to pick it up. That's a great feeling.

I'd much rather have a big taxi budget than a brand new Merc but I realise that's not an option for a lot of people in the US. If I go out in the city here it costs me about $15 to get home in a cab.
                            Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-21-2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I got my drivers license driving mom's 69 Olds Vista Cruiser...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                I got my drivers license driving mom's 69 Olds Vista Cruiser...

Love it!

What mini-van has that kind of character?

Comment

Working...