X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Rising seas...

First of all, man is not in control of the climate and he never will be...

Secondly, you're brain is pickled...

Have you ever looked into the accuracy of computer weather forecast models ??

It's a joke...

Junk science...

Go back to Katrina and look at the forecast models...

And stop editing my posts, please...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Rising seas...

Secondly, you're brain is pickled...

Have you ever looked into the accuracy of computer weather forecast models ??

It's a joke...

Junk science...

Go back to Katrina and look at the forecast models...

And stop editing my posts, please...

Has anyone ever noticed that dummy Climate Change deniers don't even know the difference between "weather" and "climate?"

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Elvis you keep posting your info from the daily mail , have you ever read it .
        It's drawn in crayon . It's a right wing shit rag paper for people who .... Actually who am I kidding .
        As you were .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

The climate is always changing, that's not the issue...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No shit, but we're the ones changing it since it happens to directly correspond rise of agriculture and the industrial revolution. You can go back to your industry and oil shill sites now to get your Goebbels-like talking points...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Riiiiiiiiiiggght, so that extraordinary drought in California (which the corporate media still continues to ignore) is all "Gawd's plan" to rid the state of liberals?

"The 2013–2014 California drought was initiated by an anomalous high-amplitude ridge system. The anomalous ridge was investigated using reanalysis data and the Community Earth System Model (CESM). It was found that the ridge emerged from continual sources of Rossby wave energy in the western North Pacific starting in late summer and subsequently intensified into winter. The ridge generated a surge of wave energy downwind and deepened further the trough over the northeast U.S., forming a dipole. The dipole and associated circulation pattern is not linked directly with either El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) or Pacific Decadal Oscillation; instead, it is correlated with a type of ENSO precursor. The connection between the dipole and ENSO precursor has become stronger since the 1970s, and this is attributed to increased greenhouse gas loading as simulated by the CESM. Therefore, there is a traceable anthropogenic warming footprint in the enormous intensity of the anomalous ridge during winter 2013–2014 and the associated drought.

Not only do you swim in ignorance soon you'll be literally drowning in it, too.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's time to tell the denial industry to fuck off and die and just move on with it...

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  No shit, but we're the ones changing it since it happens to directly correspond rise of agriculture and the industrial revolution.
                  That isn't true and I've posted many articles proving such...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                    so that extraordinary drought in California (which the corporate media still continues to ignore) is all "Gawd's plan" to rid the state of liberals?
                    Interesting idea...

You should consult your social worker for further exploration of the matter...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That isn't true and I've posted many articles proving such...
                      No, you've posted corporate-friendly apologist drivel from lobbyists almost never having anything to do with the actual science...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

:queersesh:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sesh is "queer?" But you're posting videos by some gay guy phenom? 'Kay

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Elvis you keep posting your info from the daily mail , have you ever read it .
                            It's drawn in crayon . It's a right wing shit rag paper for people who .... Actually who am I kidding .
                            As you were .
                            "nudge" was on one of my crossword lottery scratcher cards today, I thought of you

nutswing.gif
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              "nudge" was on one of my crossword lottery scratcher cards today, I thought of you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12081[/ATTACH]
                              Hahaha
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Sesh is "queer?" But you're posting videos by some gay guy phenom? 'Kay
                                Queer does not mean gay, homo...

Comment

Working...