Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Another plane goes off the radar...

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Stay away from ALL SUV's unless you live on a fucking farm.

They have no place as urban vehicles.
      I hit that motherfucking thanks button faster than if Cindy Crawford had told me "slap me with your dick".

SUV drivers should have a steel pipe introduced to the back of their heads. NONE of them know how to drive. NONE!

They block the fucking road going veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow, hesitate too much, brake for no reason & believe it or not, get distracted by every little thing, but always seem to fail to notice pedestrians wanting to cross.

They're a fucking menace & I hate them with a passion. We should arm a few drunk ruskies with rocket launchers & have them target SUVs instead of planes. They'd be doing humanity a favour.

Cheers!

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Spoken with true Lycra clad cyclist venom!

Hehehe...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          I prefer pickets to titsburgh
          you know the joke
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            Another plane goes off the radar...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/56163...ushpmg00000063
            Turns out it crashed. These are some troublesome times for the flying industry.
            Last edited by DLR Bridge; 07-24-2014, 10:39 AM. Reason: troubled? troubling? troublesome? Just plain old shitty times.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Internal combustion engines are inefficient.
              No, that's not true...

Some are, of course...

But some are highly efficient, even amazingly so...

of course they make heat. Heat is energy...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Anger is an energy....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I like this kid. Sure, he is probably a serial killer and has numerous bodies in his basement but he knows his shit:

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Kristy I really wanted to like but didn't , so there
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Anger is an energy....

It's about time you post something we can agree on!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Steve Vai fucking rips on 'Album'. Many great songs help.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
                          Steve Vai fucking rips on 'Album'. Many great songs help.
                          Tremendous
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            I hit that motherfucking thanks button faster than if Cindy Crawford had told me "slap me with your dick".

SUV drivers should have a steel pipe introduced to the back of their heads. NONE of them know how to drive. NONE!

They block the fucking road going veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow, hesitate too much, brake for no reason & believe it or not, get distracted by every little thing, but always seem to fail to notice pedestrians wanting to cross.

They're a fucking menace & I hate them with a passion. We should arm a few drunk ruskies with rocket launchers & have them target SUVs instead of planes. They'd be doing humanity a favour.

Cheers!
                            Before 1990 SUV's were not called SUV's. They were called 4x4's or off road vehicles. I have always owned at least one because I'm a skier and outdoors man and can't get to my recreation spots without one. Then in the early 90's California had a recession and the LA riots happened. This drove a lot of people out of California and they moved to other states in the west where a lot of the locals drove big trucks and off road vehicles. To fit in these Californians did the same. They found out they loved having the power. They loved being up high and seeing over the traffic.

Before the trend was sporty sedans and sports cars. It was BMW's and Porsches. Big trucks were for rednecks and "I would be afraid to drive that big thing". Well when you relocate to Northern Idaho or Colorado and the snow hits and you get stuck, that big thing looks pretty good. The trend shifted. SUV's became the fad. People started driving them who really didn't need them. It used to be celebrities pulled up in a limo with a driver. Now they pull up fucked up drunk driving an SUV.

Then fake SUV's with luxury badges started showing up. BMW, Porsche, Lexus got in the game. Then the manufactures decided people wanted the SUV's for the all wheel drive, the room, and the height. So they came out with crossovers. The crossover replaced the mini van since nobody liked those or the station wagon because holy hell, I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

So a lot of these SUV's are fake. It wouldn't take much to break one on a fairly sane off road situation. It's all because some people who used to only drive sedans and sports cars liked being up high and having the power. Most probably hardly ever even drive on a dirt road. They got a taste of redneckville and went crazy.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Dude. The pacific northwest is like a beautiful woman that's sick all the time. I don't miss it at all. I don't miss the mold, the slugs, the shitty drivers. It's called a rain forest for a reason.
                              You took the words right out of my mouth. I could never live there again.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Kristy I really wanted to like but didn't , so there
                                Hey, it's still a Hemi, I mean, semi-free country.

Comment

Working...