• Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We're Hot for Teacher

Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students

Aug 07, 2014 12:11 By John Kelly

Married Brianne Altice, 35, is accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old while seeing a 16-year-old

A blonde schoolmistress on trial for having sex with a teenage student is now accused of sleeping with another boy.

Stunning English teacher Brianne Altice, 35, was identified by the 16-year-old she was first accused of bedding because he could tell police where she had tattoos and the layout of her house.

The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.

Her attorney tried to get the charges dismissed because he claimed the boy pushed for sex and she had not exerted "undue influence" over him.

She wiped away tears as a judge denied that motion in June and, a month later, prosecutors filed even more charges when a second boy, aged 17, came forward with more allegations of his claimed sexual trysts with the blonde teacher.

Her trial next month has now been delayed while the new charges are levied against her. Her marriage has since broken down and her husband has filed for divorce.

Altice allegedly used an app to disguise her cell phone number when she communicated with the two boys.

She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

Her alleged affairs only came to light when one of the boys bragged he had sex with "Miss' and a girl classmate told her grandmother who called in police.

The girl was later forced the change schools after she was bullied by classmates for 'telling'.

She told a local television station in the American state of Utah: “He was happy about it. He was telling everyone that, ‘Yeah, I’m the one who did that.

"He said, ‘Hey, let’s tell secrets,’ and I was like, ‘Alright.’ And there was another girl too and he told us, ‘I slept with Ms. Altice.’

“I’m happy she has been charged because she ruined my life too, like with all this happening. I think she should get charged for it. It’s wrong."

Altice, who worked at Davis High School in Kaysville, Utah, is now on $10,000 bail since her arrest last October. It is unclear when the new trial will take place.

Her husband filed for divorce shortly after and Altice was fired by the school on Feb. 3.

She had been in the school district since 2004 and was hired to teach English at the high school in 2012.

Another witness who worked with her told reporters covering the case: “I walked in and said, ‘I have a question. So and so tells me you have been sleeping with him?

"She started crying to me, saying ‘Please don’t say anything’ and then a couple days later she told me, ‘Yeah, it’s true.’”

Altice's attorney Edward Brass fought the first accusations on the grounds that the original boy was the driving force behind the relationship.

He told the first hearing, where his attempt to have the case stopped was thrown out: “She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance.

"The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent.”
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-07-2014, 03:59 PM.
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Innocent until proven guilty.

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Send her to my house for punishment. I'll make sure it's, uh, severe and stuff.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.
          Six months and nobody noticed? No doubt this woman is mentally ill but the kids involved are no angels themselves.

Comment

• VHscraps
            Veteran
            • Jul 2009

She shoulda watched Notes on a Scandal first - you never get away with stuff like that.
            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
              Innocent until proven guilty.

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.
              It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

That said these guys were 16 and 17...

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Somewhere the executives at the Lifetime Movie Network are looking into buying the rights to her story.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Utah huh? Well there goes her chance at a temple recommend.....
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It's the 1:1 hot to crazy ratio... never fails.
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Mushroom
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2009

1. She is an idiot
                      2. She is a dirty hot idiot, so I would tap it and grind it.
                      3. The student who snitched likely is a jealous homely broad.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Where were these teachers when we were going to school? My English teachers were all a bunch of hags that behaved like angry lesbians who wanted to take their revenge on the world.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                          Utah huh? Well there goes her chance at a temple recommend.....
                          I said it before and I will say it again. Utah has the most freaky deek sexual underground. In short it's rebellion. Some take their rebelling into a very sick place. The teacher was probably getting off on soiling the Mormon youth and she probably was buzzing hard banging them in the church parking lot.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

That said these guys were 16 and 17...
                            So you think it's less serious because they're not 13 or 14? I'm not sure I buy it - the issue here is that she was in a position of responsibility, not the sexual willingness of the children. Stuff like this isn't really about sex - it's about power and manipulating people.

Like I said, howwever: innocent until proven guilty.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                              So you think it's less serious because they're not 13 or 14? I'm not sure I buy it - the issue here is that she was in a position of responsibility, not the sexual willingness of the children. Stuff like this isn't really about sex - it's about power and manipulating people.

Like I said, howwever: innocent until proven guilty.
                              I would usually agree on the innocent until proved guilty thing but her defence is that the kids pressured her into it so maybe not in this case.

Kids mature at different ages but there is a huge difference between 13 and 17.

Comment

Working...