• Sep 2009

She is blonde slim and has teeth , she'd get vandy luv on her tummy
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      I would usually agree on the innocent until proved guilty thing but her defence is that the kids pressured her into it so maybe not in this case.

Kids mature at different ages but there is a huge difference between 13 and 17.
      I know what you're saying, but there is a danger that creating gradations of seriousness allows space for these sorts of things to happen.

A number of thoughts occur to me:

1) I assume that the legal age of consent in that state is 18. That means that anyone under 18 - regardless of whether they are 13 or 17 - is deemed legally incapable of making the decision to consent. Kids 'may mature at different stages' but according to the rule of the law, they are all incapable of consenting. You might note that this is a silly definition of consent - it essentially means that if two 17 year olds have sex then that sex happened without either of the participants being capable of willing it to happen - but there surely needs to be a law in place.

2) The issue of mental maturity misses the issue for me. It is simply an immoral act. Look at it this way: it would be legal for you or I to have sex with a 16 year old in the UK, but for either of us to do so would be morally repugnant, right? Why? Because there is no way that said 16 year old could be an equal in the relationship - in almost all cases there would be a considerable difference in the respective power between someone in their 30s and 40s and someone of 16. Legal, yes; but moral, no. Add in to that mix that the older person is an position of responsibility and you have a problem.

3) The issue of power is crucial. If I had a female boss who was incredibly attractive, it would still be a traumatic experience if said boss abused her power by pressuing me to sleep with her (threaten job etc). Men in that situation might feel abused and/or emasculated. Society deems that we don't talk about these things - the archteypal male (from the age of 15 up) is supposed to want to fuck everything. But that rests on a cliche of sexual relations in which the man is always dominant. These boys may have found their teacher very attractive - but the experience of her breaking the taboo of an responsible adult might make the reality far more traumatic than they ever imagined in fantasy.

4) Everyone would react with horror if the teacher was a 35 year old male and the kids were 17 and 16 year old girls. 'But the man is so handsome' would not be a valid argument. Nor would 'but the girls had a really big crush on him - they clearly wanted it to happen'. They might have thought that they wanted it to happen, but the law suggests that they are incapable of consent. I'm not sure why we get hung up on gender in these issues. Look at the outrage surrounding instances of Priests having sex with boys (and girls, for that matter). The age dynamic of 35 and 16/17 will have been replicated in many of those instances, but none of us would stop short of calling it abuse. Why is it different if the abuser is a woman?
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

That said these guys were 16 and 17...
        Yeah, I think calling it "forcible sodomy" and "rape" is a bit extreme. But she certainly abused her position to say the least and should be fired and never allowed near a position of authority over minors...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

She's already been sacked and divorced and ridiculed.

The woman is clearly a nutjob - up until a few weeks ago her Facebook account wasn't even secured which is where everyone was getting her photos from.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

I think some form of sentencing needs to be in place here. To repeat myself: if she was a he and the minors were girls, you would all be reacting differently.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

"The age of consent in Utah is 18. However, it is legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 7 years older, and between 7 and 10 years older if the partner reasonably didn't know the minor's age."

It always strikes me as a bit odd the differences in age of consent, the above sounds quite sensible.

In Spain it's 13 and in Germany and Italy it's 14.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                1. She is an idiot
                2. She is a dirty hot idiot, so I would tap it and grind it.
                3. The student who snitched likely is a jealous homely broad.
                Shut the fuck up.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

"The age of consent in Utah is 18. However, it is legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 7 years older, and between 7 and 10 years older if the partner reasonably didn't know the minor's age."

It always strikes me as a bit odd the differences in age of consent, the above sounds quite sensible.

In Spain it's 13 and in Germany and Italy it's 14.
                  Indeed. Once we go down these lines of though, however, we create space for people who people who think it's OK to fuck 13 and 14 year olds to do so. The reason it is wrong is largely because it can never be a relationship of equals: someone of 30 and someone of 15 are naturally worlds apart in terms of life-experience and so on.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    ...someone of 30 and someone of 15 are naturally worlds apart in terms of life-experience and so on.
                    So this is why "rock stars" like Rod Stewart and David Bowie continue to date (rape) women who are more than 30 to 40 years younger than they are.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

When an older woman bangs a younger (teenage) guy, it's ok.

When an older man bangs a younger (teenage) girl, it's sick.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Um, no it's not.

Interesting. Seems you have said words to that effect yourself many, many times on here.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.
                        Wow. Just wow. You really outdid yourself on being a true fucking retard.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.
                          Gone fishing
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Um, no it's not.

Interesting. Seems you have said words to that effect yourself many, many times on here.

He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Um, no it's not.
                              Yes it is. If the guy is willing, it's ok. Mental superiority allows the young man to process, and deal with what has gone on.

A girl however, will use it as an excuse for being fucked in the head, for the rest of her life.

Not true. I'm not attracted to young girls, and have never been. Sure, I'd grudge fuck a 20 something, just for sport. I'd probably stick my dick in some 18 year olds mouth, just to shut her the fuck up. But I'm not interested in young gals, in general.

The truth hurts Kristy.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                                I think some form of sentencing needs to be in place here.

This coming from the guy who names his thread 'What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?'

Comment

Working...