X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Von may sound insane but the evidence backs him up, sometimes.

Lesbian couples are nearly twice as likely as gay men to end a civil partnership, according to the latest government figures.

The number of same-sex couples ending their civil unions leapt by 20 per cent last year, seven years after their introduction in 2005. Overall there were 794 dissolutions in 2012, almost 60 per cent of which were female couples, figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

In the seven years since gay couples were able to have civil partnerships, 3.2 per cent of male unions ended in dissolution, compared to 6.1 per cent of female couples.

Sociologists believe the lower rates of ‘divorces’ among gay men may reflect a trend of women committing sooner and having higher expectations for a relationship. Women in civil partnerships tie the knot at an average age of 37.6, compared to men, for whom the average age is 40. Erzsebet Bukodim, sociologist at the University of Oxford, said: “In heterosexual marriage the divorce rate is higher if you enter marriage at a very young age. That might be one of the reasons we’re seeing this [high dissolution rate for women] in civil partnerships.”

Gunnar Andersson, professor of demography at Stockholm University, has found in successive studies that women in Norway, Sweden and Denmark are twice as likely to dissolve their civil partnerships than men. He said: “This reflects trends in a heterosexual marriage because women are more prone to say they want to marry - but they’re also more likely to initiate a divorce. Women usually have higher demands on relationship quality, that’s often been said in studies. Even if you control for age there is still a trend of more women ending partnerships than men.”
    The "sociologists" are saying in a nice way, women are fucked in the head, and that's why they can't stay in a relationship with men or other women.

If it weren't for that goldmine between their legs, we'd never be bothered with them. Pussy is a powerful tool, and it's the only reason we tolerate their existence.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-08-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      Just try me, fucker.
      Quit trying to act so tough. You might give some here the impression you're really a guy, or something.

Putty in my hands...that's what you'd be.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Oh I'm so sorry frozen hillbilly. Would calling him a hairy knuckle dragging Neanderthal be more appropriate for your pseudo higher education Canadian standards?
        Well, that is a more appropriate description.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
          The "sociologists" are saying in a nice way, women are fucked in the head, and that's why they can't stay in a relationship with men or other women.

If it weren't for that goldmine between their legs, we'd never be bothered with them. Pussy is a powerful tool, and it's the only reason we tolerate their existence.
          You've lost the plot with this post.

So in your crazy world the washing just does itself?

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

So in your crazy world the washing just does itself?
            What washing? The dishes? The laundry? I can do all that myself, and do. You see Sesh, women need men much more than men need women. The only thing they have, that we want, is the pussy. They want everything we have. They are born with an inferiority complex. They will spend their entire lives trying to measure up to us, and the failure to do so is what causes them to be mentally unstable.

The ones like Angel, that want so bad to be a man, go full blown lesbian/dyke. They try to will their mind into believing they are something they're not. A man. They know they are inferior, and acting like a man, makes them feel better about themselves.

I won't even get into the guys like Kristy, that portray themselves as women on the internet, to try and level the man/woman playing field. That's just a waste of time.

If only women could accept that they were created from the rib of man, and were never intended to be equal.

Comment

• Mushroom
              Commando
              • Jul 2009

Von is on a roll, love it!

These two teenage boys are not traumatized. They were not forced. They are high-fiving their buddies. They just couldn't keep their triumph under the lid.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mushroom

These two teenage boys are not traumatized. They were not forced. They are high-fiving their buddies. They just couldn't keep their triumph under the lid.
                Nor could they keep some jealous ugly fat chick from snitching them out.

This teacher gave them some of the greatest memories they will ever have in their life. She should be commended. Awarded. She is a TEACHER! She was teaching them about sexuality!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Von you are a hoot , am laughing watching you play these people and you now have half of them Agreeing with you . I don't know about magic but you should keep a way from politics .

I predict by the time this hits page 5 kristy is going to the store for your beer
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

This would be news if the kids were 12..cmon...these kids are living a dream here..

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Women can't get along with ANYONE, much less their own breed.
                      Especially their own gender. Anyone else here date a girl back in college who lived with a house full of female roommates? Just the meanest, cattiest group of back-stabbers ever. We came to the conclusion that only in a group of 2 max can women behave for a long period of time. Get a gaggle of them together, confined, and it gets ugly quick.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

These scenarios always open up several circular debates... for the most part I think are pointless.

IMO... throw out age of consent and any other justification. To me it's a simple thing... Teachers shouldn't have sex with minor students. No grey area. It's not acceptable regardless of gender, circumstance or any other angle... if it does occur, it's a crime, plain and simple.

If we don't place clear and concise boundaries where our children are concerned as a society it only leads to trouble.

PS... I don't any of the Don Juan bullshit coming from Vonzie the heartbreaker... home wrecker... That boy is all all hat and no cattle...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          Innocent until proven guilty.

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.

I recall something similar happening here about seven years ago with a 37 year old (or so) male teacher that apparently made it a habit to sleep with his female students and had possibly been doing so for sometime, starting with recent graduates then moving down to girls still in his charge, before chatter amongst the students got him caught. The difference was that the girls he was caught sleeping with (reported two in a hotel at once) were 17 and 18 I think, making them not minors under NYS law (17 is the age of consent here). He wasn't criminally charged with anything other than providing alcohol to minors and was of course fired and publicly humiliated at Sesh stated. I think it's a bit nuts to charge the broad --who is no doubt batshit crazy-- with "rape and forcible sodomy" I think being fired and shamed is enough along with destroying her marriage. We have enough people incarcerated in this country...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm not sure why the sodomy charge is there to be honest.

I had a bit of a google but no details came up and it felt a bit wrong to keep looking.

If she used a strap on that kind of goes into the 'too much information' section.

This case is a real minefield and really shows up how fucking confusing sexuality is in the 21st century.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm not sure why the sodomy charge is there to be honest.

I had a bit of a google but no details came up and it felt a bit wrong to keep looking.

If she used a strap on that kind of goes into the 'too much information' section.

This case is a real minefield and really shows up how fucking confusing sexuality is in the 21st century.

I'm thinking maybe blowjobs or cunny...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

This is creeping into TV shows aimed at teenagers. I know, you'll all say I'm off on some conspiracy theory. I'm not. Google Pretty Little Liars. There's a teacher on that show banging the daylights out of one of the chicks. And it's no big deal on there. The reason I know this is because I watch a lot of TV with my kid and when I saw that I was shocked to shit.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...