X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I'm not sure why the sodomy charge is there to be honest.

I had a bit of a google but no details came up and it felt a bit wrong to keep looking.

If she used a strap on that kind of goes into the 'too much information' section.

This case is a real minefield and really shows up how fucking confusing sexuality is in the 21st century.
    In a religiously repressed state like Utah, "sodomy" likely refers to any sex act which does not result in Elohim shagging one of His goddess wives and planting a spirit baby in the woman's uterus.

So blowjobs, anal, even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Ain't life grand when you finally hit it. The teacher showed me a real good time.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)
        Might as well not even do it...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Ain't life grand when you finally hit it. The teacher showed me a real good time.
          Damn right!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are a few rock band accounts where they say 'Salt Lake City' was the best place for groupies.
            What I don't get really to this day is rock stars like Def Leppard boasting about doing Mother and Daughter combos there.
            That's just fucking creepy.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

There are a few rock band accounts where they say 'Salt Lake City' was the best place for groupies.
              What I don't get really to this day is rock stars like Def Leppard boasting about doing Mother and Daughter combos there.
              That's just fucking creepy.
              Mr. Transeshual, you've never banged a Mom and her Daughter? For people that run around with skirts and no underwear, you sure are sexually repressed.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                In a religiously repressed state like Utah, "sodomy" likely refers to any sex act which does not result in Elohim shagging one of His goddess wives and planting a spirit baby in the woman's uterus.

So blowjobs, anal, even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)

Donnie Osmond being grilled by Howard Stern. LOL!
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-09-2014, 01:09 AM.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

I think you can generalise that males usually find it far easier to separate sex from emotions especially teenage boys who would fuck literally anything 10 times a day.

There is also the whole issue of penetration. Without going psychobabble is it not a bigger deal to have someone inside you? Finally you feel that physically a male 17 year old would be far more able to stop the sex if the consent was withdrawn than if the sexes were reversed.

Maybe these statements sound a bit unreconstructed old fart but that's definitely my, and I would say many peoples gut instinct.
                  I think there are some really dangerous assumptions here.

The idea that strength is an issue is the main one. Many of the 15 year old boys that Priests were abusing in the 60s and 70s were probably strong enough to resist the abuse, but they felt they couldn't. Why? Because the Priest - like the teacher here - was in a position of authority. This is an abuse of power.

Secondly, the idea that the trauma here is to with sex is a misnomner. These guys might be really smug now - 'we fucked the teacher, dude' - but at some point down the line, 5 years of 10 years, they will feel guilty about the fact that they participated in activity that led to a woman ruining her life. She put them in that position.

I'd also say that the line 'boys can handle this better than girls' is the first step on the line to 'it's OK to have sex with teenage boys'. Paedophiles everywhere will rejoice - there's no problem, right, because boys can handle it?
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

This is statutory rape and wouldn't be considered rape in for example the UK where the age of consent is 16.
                    If a 35 year old male teacher had been fucking too 17 year old girls, would you feel that this was more or less of a problem?

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

Mine is short and concise.

Teachers who have sex with kids should be shot. No ifs, buts, it's the ultimate breach of trust.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                        If a 35 year old male teacher had been fucking too 17 year old girls, would you feel that this was more or less of a problem?
                        Of course it is. I think the question is what you do about it. I think they obviously get fired and have any credentials taken away and are blacklisted from any sort of authority position over youth. Not speaking for Sesh, but putting this woman in jail for "rape" is extreme to me even if she is a fuckhead with extremely poor judgement...

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Of course it is. I think the question is what you do about it. I think they obviously get fired and have any credentials taken away and are blacklisted from any sort of authority position over youth. Not speaking for Sesh, but putting this woman in jail for "rape" is extreme to me even if she is a fuckhead with extremely poor judgement...
                          How young would the boys have to be before it becomes rape?

And why is a 17 year old girl a different case from a 17 year old boy?

I'm not sure if prison the correct sentence. But a criminal record is certainly a must, to my eyes.

(*** I am not trying to start an argument, Nick. I know it's now the norm on this site to argue. I'm just genuinely curious as to why society generally thinks that there are gender divides in these issues ***)

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Do you guys really believe these guys fucked her because she's a teacher? Do you really believe she forced them to fuck her, by wielding her teacher authority? I hate to break it to you, but if she had been the hot 35 year old working at the corner store, they'd have still fucked her.

Stop trying to compare the genders Binnie! Men are superior to women. Boys are superior to girls. Girls are mentally fragile. Boys are becoming mentally fragile, because society is treating them like pusses. But as a whole, guys handle things better than gals. Quit comparing a heterosexual act to a fag act too! Besides, those predators known as Priests aren't fucking 17 year old boys, they're fucking LITTLE KIDS!! They are truly wielding their authority.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Do you guys really believe these guys fucked her because she's a teacher? Do you really believe she forced them to fuck her, by wielding her teacher authority? I hate to break it to you, but if she had been the hot 35 year old working at the corner store, they'd have still fucked her.

I have no doubt that she seemed more attractive to them because of the taboo of 'forbidden fruit'. I also have no doubt that, as someone double their age, she was then one in charge.

But the more interesting question is: do you not think that this was wrong? Or do you think that female teachers should be allow to have relationships with their students?

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Von, do you need a band-aid? Dragging those knuckles must get pretty sore and bloody!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...