X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Stephen Patrick Morrissey may be the record holder as the guy who has not only survived depression for over 30 years, but actually made money off of it.

Yeah....I know, Brian Wilson. But Brian's most successful material was about sun, surfing, cars, and chicks. So he was writing to escape his depression, where Morrissey bleeds his misery into his lyrics.
    So the key to being a creative genius is to be depressed to the point of constantly being tempted of killing yourself. No wonder I never made it. I'm too happy.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Oh please. There's no better suicide music than Mad Season. That shit will put you in a dark closet even if you're not depressed.
      Yeah... and that's why they only made one record
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

And let's not forget the number one Kill Yourself Music of all time: Nirvana! Put on any Nirvana record, grab that shitty green sweater you bought at the Goodwill last week and lock and load babayyy!!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Yeah... and that's why they only made one record
          It's actually a great record. But those with weak minds, or very sharp knives in the house, probably shouldn't listen to it unsupervised. Kinda like your first acid trip.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

And let's not forget the number one Kill Yourself Music of all time: Nirvana! Put on any Nirvana record, grab that shitty green sweater you bought at the Goodwill last week and lock and load babayyy!!!
            I'm surprised the whole town of Aberdeen hasn't offed themselves. I swear. That place is a negative energy vortex. Kurt came from a weird place. Out work loggers on crack and crazed old fishermen is never a good combination.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Kurt came from a weird place.
              Too easy...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Aberdeen is a truly depressing place. If I didn't have to drive through it to get to the beach, I would never go there. Kurt got out of Aberdeen, but I'm not so sure Aberdeen ever got out of him. It was probably a factor, along with depression, his physical problems, the non-prescription medication he gave himself to medicate those problems, and of course, that miserable fucking gold digging cunt he was married to.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Living with that drugged out whore would be enough to drive anybody to take a dirt nap..

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Aberdeen is a truly depressing place. If I didn't have to drive through it to get to the beach, I would never go there. Kurt got out of Aberdeen, but I'm not so sure Aberdeen ever got out of him. It was probably a factor, along with depression, his physical problems, the non-prescription medication he gave himself to medicate those problems, and of course, that miserable fucking gold digging cunt he was married to.
                    I was driving up to Seattle to visit my sister from Portland. I took the scenic route instead of I-5. Stopped in Aberdeen to get some gas. The whole town had a creepy vibe. Bad mojo. You could feel it. You could smell the depression there.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Living with that drugged out whore would be enough to drive anybody to take a dirt nap..
                      The smell of her cooch probably would be fatal.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

You could smell the depression there.
                        Kinda like 5150, huh?

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Kurt came from a weird place.
                          The land of logs and Queen records.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Kinda like 5150, huh?
                            You know everyone from that area I mention it to always agrees. They all feel the creepy vibe there. Maybe the whole town is haunted or something. LOL!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Robin Williams commits Suicide

Stephen Patrick Morrissey may be the record holder as the guy who has not only survived depression for over 30 years...
                              Unfortunately.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

It's actually a great record. But those with weak minds, or very sharp knives in the house, probably shouldn't listen to it unsupervised. Kinda like your first acid trip.
                                If I hadn't been supervised on my first acid trip I'd be dead or crippled right now. I thought I could jump off a ten story rock face to get to my car because my depth perception was way off. The person that talked me into not jumping was the one who gave me the acid. We were just sitting on top of this rock formation and he sticks his finger in my mouth. Before I could react I realized he'd stuck a hit of blotter in there. I assumed it was too late to stop the trip from coming so I decided to remain calm and go with the trip. One hit just made me laugh so I took another and another and another. Eventually I took 6 hits. It wasn't a pleasant experience towards the end when I was coming down. The strands of the shag carpet in my apartment and the hair on my arms looked like little snakes wiggling around. If it wasn't for Johnny Carson giving me something to concentrate on I might have nutted up a little. I ended up climbing in a bathtub full of water with all my clothes on. Good thing I'm tall and the bathtub was small otherwise I might have drowned. My mother stopped by the next morning and assumed I got drunk again the night before when she found me sleeping in the bathtub. I had a habit of drinking until I blacked out around that time. My usual drinking buddy was the guy who gave me the acid.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...