Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ??? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
    Ed is having a dog flap fitted in the studio for the new bass player
    That I can believe. Besides, it's about time for Ed to trot out the next "true" version of Van Halen.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• The Native Americans weren't exactly saints. Especially the ones around here. All sorts of horrid accounts. One being they chopped the legs off an 11 year old girl and made her run around on the stumps until she died. I'm tired of hearing it was all unicorns and rainbows until the white man showed up.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
        Well, honestly, Brother Kwame, the injuns weren't really doing anything with it in the first place. I mean, what kind of morons want to live in wide open spaces without malls and shit all over the place and over crowded cities?
        E-Jesus approves!

Same way those pesky Mexicans weren't doing the E-Christ things they should of!

Notice that both were dark skinned..........coincidence, I don't think so! Mark of Cain, brother!
        Last edited by kwame k; 12-28-2014, 05:54 PM.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          The Native Americans weren't exactly saints. Especially the ones around here. All sorts of horrid accounts. One being they chopped the legs off an 11 year old girl and made her run around on the stumps until she died. I'm tired of hearing it was all unicorns and rainbows until the white man showed up.
          More reason to slaughter them!
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

The Native Americans weren't exactly saints. Especially the ones around here. All sorts of horrid accounts. One being they chopped the legs off an 11 year old girl and made her run around on the stumps until she died. I'm tired of hearing it was all unicorns and rainbows until the white man showed up.
            The White Man is Devilly! Devilly I tell you! Turn away from his wicked lies and false promises of being rewarded for working hard!

Comment

• Preach it, brother!

You think it was easy killing all those heathen women and children!

The Lord helps them that helps themselves!

Comment

• Originally posted by kwame k View Post

Easier once you chop their legs off seemingly .

Sorry ... I couldn't resist . Forgive my potty mouth .
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

And we have another convert to the E Jesus Church of Angry White Folk! Pass the plate!

Comment

E-Jesus approves
                    Last edited by kwame k; 12-28-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
                        Going to be honest, they are not planing anything.
                        Thank goodness... I don't see Ed and Al being very good carpenters.

Comment

Comment

That is such a load of fucking bullshit. You said that before and I asked you where you got that bull from, and provided you with the true story. Remind me where you are again and I will straighten you out again.

No, it wasn't unicorns and rainbows. Of course there was war, famine, etc., but nothing like the bullshit you perpetuate. Meegwich.
                            Last edited by Angel; 12-29-2014, 07:11 AM.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                              Preach it, brother!

The Lord helps them that helps themselves!
                              Yeah, those small-pox infested blankets were tough to distribute to all those nations!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
                                That is such a load of fucking bullshit. You said that before and I asked you where you got that bull from, and provided you with the true story. Remind me where you are again and I will straighten you out again.

No, it wasn't unicorns and rainbows. Of course there was war, famine, etc., but nothing like the bullshit you perpetuate. Meegwich.
                                I don't know about that specific story being true or not... but there were indigenous humans living in North/Central America before what we classify as "Native Americans" emerged that committed very similar atrocities and displacement of the previous residents long before the Spanish, the White folk and the Van Halens invaded the continent...

Seriously... consider how many guitars were brutally mutilated and indigenous guitar players mercilessly slaughtered at the hands of those Dutch Pricks™ when their bloody conquest took hold...

e-Jesus spoke of this and the prophecy of the coming of the iJesus...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                                X