• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    You go, girl.
    You are a funny little mynx, aren't ya..

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      If you follow the active LLC structures for Ed and Al... It paints a very clear picture as to ownership of the Van Halen Catalog.

Look up Dave and there's no active linkages into Van Halen music LLC's. Whatever Dave has a say in is handled via separate contract agreements... but what's clear his name isn't listed as an officer, member or anything that's active today with the Van Halen name attached.
      Dave's company Diamond Dave Enterprises is a member of Rwtd LLC which the Van Halens company Three Twins LLC is the managing member. It is still active.

Diamond Dave Enterprises owns Dave's share of publishing on AKOT and his solo stuff, the CVH back catalog is less clear as Van Hagar signed a new publishing contract with Warner Brothers back in the day which infamously gave Michael Antony a better royalty rate than Dave. I guess that revised contract had an expiry date which the Van Halens are taking advantage of now but maybe Dave's quarter is still with the original shitty WB contract?

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

What's AKOT ??

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's like having a some poor soul with special needs in the room all the time.

"Shuddup. Shuddup. Cocksucker. Shuddup. I don't understand. Shuddup."

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            From Atlas website...
            Richard Stumpf commented: “Van Halen were the reason I first became an avid music fan, so it is both professionally and personally humbling to have Ed and Al join the Atlas family. Not many can say they defined a sound that would change the course of rock history – the Van Halens can. We are honored that these musical pioneers have chosen us to represent their songs for years to come. We will help ensure that new generations of music listeners are keenly aware of just how important Van Halen is to the music world and how incredible their songwriting is. Nobody combines melody and musicianship like Ed and Al.”
            Sounds like corporate ass kissing to me. Either we're going to get some new material, or the lawsuits will begin.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like having a some poor soul with special needs in the room all the time.

"Shuddup. Shuddup. Cocksucker. Shuddup. I don't understand. Shuddup."
              Should have stayed away from the vaccines and the GMOs...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Dave's company Diamond Dave Enterprises is a member of Rwtd LLC which the Van Halens company Three Twins LLC is the managing member. It is still active.

Diamond Dave Enterprises owns Dave's share of publishing on AKOT and his solo stuff, the CVH back catalog is less clear as Van Hagar signed a new publishing contract with Warner Brothers back in the day which infamously gave Michael Antony a better royalty rate than Dave. I guess that revised contract had an expiry date which the Van Halens are taking advantage of now but maybe Dave's quarter is still with the original shitty WB contract?
                Right, I believe Rwtd is the governing LLC for the current Roth/VH ventures.

I swear just sorting out the Van Halen corporate structure is like 3 dimensional chess... They must retain some pretty creative lawyers/accountants.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Don't cry. Go to your local Panera and buy some coffee.
                  I'd rather don a pair of ice skates and kick you repeatedly in the twat.

I would find that more relaxing and satisfying.
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...