• Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Good...

At least I speak the truth...

You guys can pretend all you want that this new 3/4 Van Halen crap is good...

Ed is good...

Al is good...

Wolfie is OK...

And Dave sucks balls...

He's sucked total balls since the first show of 2012 with one bright spot which was the New Orleans show...

The rest pretty much sucks...
    Jeez. Take it easy. I know you enjoyed your tour finale show, but there were better Roth performances than that one. The second MSG show (the one I didn't go to) was a great show and an all around more energetic Roth.

I'm not sure I know who you're referring to regarding the 3/4 VH. Accepting it is not necessarily the same thing as preferring it. Many, like myself, accepted it as the concession in order to see Dave and Ed together on stage again. That show Warf posted last Friday was superb. All eyes on those two guys. Things have definitely not stayed the same as far as impact goes. Same old songs, Dave's oddball behavior and singing, too much downtime in between accomplishing very little in the studio. If Wolf was the concession, I'd say he's held up his end of the bargain.
    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 04-07-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Carloscda
      So now he's doing a 3rd project, I thought he said CF was so incredible??!!
      He announced a few months back that it wasn't worth it to spend so much $ recording only to not sell so much. Hmmm. Wonder why Chitsaladfoot III didn't sell.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        If Wolf was the concession, I'd say he's held up his end of the bargain.
        And it's run it's course...

Bring Mikey back and close the book...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I kinda said that earlier. I really thought he was gonna drop anchor with Delmonte (good one E!).

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
            baby's on fire is on a little aint enough . Its by David LEE ROTH. Check him out he is canny
            Fragile Cock claims to be such a DLR fan that hates Clichegar, but he knows BOF is a Clichegar song, but doesn't know it's also a DLR song.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I kinda said that earlier. I really thought he was gonna drop anchor with Delmonte (good one E!).
              "It's the lure of easy money: it's got a very strong appeal"
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2005

Bring Mikey back
                For what? A tour? If Dave's so horrible, you'd put up with him just to hear the balls-in-a-vice squealer again? I know where you can find him if that's what turns you on!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Why you finalize the careers of all and any members of Van Halen with bring back the sauce man and CLOSE THE BOOK......why does it have to end with that.

If they get MA to do a tour or album... you are done forever understanding Van Halen right..?

What if they do a second tour with MA...no Elvis....in the cheerleader outfit is no more..?

Elvis on this board all day saying a second tour SUCKS!!!

what gives brah.?

Close what book....drive off a cliff holding hands in a convertible.....MA back close the book....
                  2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Unless Dave is purposefully sandbagging - his voice ain't gonna hold out for another 5 years.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Dec 2008

Dave's made some questionable stage and vocal decisions for sure, but he's the furthest thing from a joke. I'll admit, Sam's voice has held up better. He's clearly taken better care of his pipes. But that doesn't change the fact that his music sucks and his attitude sucks even more. Have you heard Dave even mention Sam's name since they toured together in '02? Fuck his sour grapes ass.

Sour grapes Sammy is right. He probably secretly wishes he was on Kimmel and Ellen, too.
                      I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Jetstream
                        B-movie Foreigner wannabe singer
                        Don't insult Kelly Hansen (the singer for Foreigner) like that. Kelly absofuckinglutely BURIES Fagar as a singer.
                        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

The computers I use block this site so its very difficult for me to have a presence here. I miss you guys. Dave & co killed it on Kimmel. Period. The band is happy. The fans are buying the tickets. Van Halen is a legendary band the likes of the Stones, Beatles, Led Zep.

Hagar is a good singer that was a fill in. Closest to greatness he ever got was in 1985 when he was called up from the minors. He reminds me of Vivian Campbell. Nothing but a non original scab ruining original bands. And no matter how great things are going for him, in his heart he know the only reason anyone gives two fucks about him is he momentarily walked with greatness. And he cant go one paragraph about anything without reminding people about that.

No one cares Sam. Thats why you are being interviewed for your new project in a Vegas motel room and Van Halen is launching theirs by shutting down Hollywood blvd and being nationally televised for 3 nights.

Fuck off Sammy.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Sada mate your a miss bud
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• marty d.
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • May 2012

Some of you jerk-offs that turned on dave,should go get in a circle and do the circle jerk! You're on the Roth army website and try to fuck over the diamond one, sorry ass motherfucks! Let's get some cherone sounding dumbfuck to sing instead

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by marty d.
                                Some of you jerk-offs that turned on dave,should go get in a circle and do the circle jerk! You're on the Roth army website and try to fuck over the diamond one, sorry ass motherfucks! Let's get some cherone sounding dumbfuck to sing instead
                                Thank God member #28,559 reminded us which website we're on.....

Maybe when your post count hits double digits you can tell us what, or what not to post......
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...