Malibu Kristy's Ghey Thread: NSFW : How Gay Is Binne (And The Rest Of You)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Speaking of gay, I found a picture of Kristy.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Man, those are some gorgeous tits! Hey, wait a minute... something's wrong here... I can't quiteYOU CAN POST DICK PICTURES NOW???

Anyway, that's supposed to be tucked in, not hanging out like that.

Or so I've heard.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Izzy - shield your eyes! Do not look upon the Trannie wang!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Izzy - shield your eyes! Do not look upon the Trannie wang!
          NEVER!

Uh...

When I say never, I mean I never will look at the tranny wang, not that I will never shield my eyes. I hope no one misunderstands.

Cheers!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            YOU CAN POST DICK PICTURES NOW???
            That's her clit, dumbass.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              That's one helluva clit!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Far be it from me to doubt a stallion like you, Von... but that seems awfully big for a clit. Are you 100% sure?

Well, I'll take your word for it.

Do clits grow when excited? I forget.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Do clits grow when excited? I forget.

Cheers!
                  That falls under the Trannie Don't Ask/Don't Tell Rule.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    That falls under the Trannie Don't Ask/Don't Tell Rule.
                    That's not a tranny, though. Just a regular, honest-to-god woman with an oversized clit.

Cheers!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Von you should be banned jeezus dood what the fuck is wrong with you .

To my tragedy of life, has led the great -DLRARMY- to this a world class original member of this site posting full frontal tranny pics.I mean goddam mother fucker.

I used this site to have a away from the sickness of this world just some normal rock and roll and some goddmaned tits everynow and then.

TITS maybe a muff some normal lusty goddanmed chicks... in the forum that is off limits to non-member viewers of this site.

Elvis does one thing what you have done here is a shame and equally childish and asinine you need to check yourself and fast.

A few years ago I mentioned the DLRARMY to a friend old highschool of mine as this: you know talk about R&R bullshit with some douchebags and some cool peeps catch up on some news from some liberal twats.....and this buddy of mine sais..."Oh yeah isn't that a gay site..?".

First I thought he was razzing me you know like anything I would say he would say oh yeah isn't a car painted like a R&R guitarists guitar gay..?/////you know just razzing bullshit....but I am afraid what I have seen around here the last 5 years or so is quite not really what I signed up for.

And I also am ashamed and just really just sad...as if you give a fuck but from now on I am considering and telling everyone I know that the DLRARMY is a fag site for cyber trolling old men looking for east gay sex/

I will keep posting occasionally but......you guys are some sad mother fuckers and gone off the deep end of internet comedy that compromises the integrity of the history of this site.

Kristy the start of this thread had some great comedy and it was cool ...no harsh on you.

These arrested development grown men (pfffffffffffffffffffffffft SHIT) are gone gone gone.

No more donations from me ,ever.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You shouldn't take yourself so seriously, carrot.

Thank goodness I have only been back a year or so. I'd hate to carry the weight of the demise of the site over the last 5 years, on my shoulders. I guess it's Va's fault.

Don't worry about the donations. Sesh spends it on vodka, guitar parts and he's having a red black and white striped skirt made, anyway. I'll pick your part up if Sesh runs short.

To think, I was just getting ready to Mod you.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          So there I was, downtown Denver when I saw what looked like two metal fans arguing with each other.
                          Is it expensive to park a Malibu in downtown Denver?

How much gas does a Malibu use on the trip from your place to downtown Denver?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Is it expensive to park a Malibu in downtown Denver?

How much gas does a Malibu use on the trip from your place to downtown Denver?
                            It's all downhill. (S)he just coasts.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

You shouldn't take yourself so seriously, carrot.

Thank goodness I have only been back a year or so. I'd hate to carry the weight of the demise of the site over the last 5 years, on my shoulders. I guess it's Va's fault.

Don't worry about the donations. Sesh spends it on vodka, guitar parts and he's having a red black and white striped skirt made, anyway. I'll pick your part up if Sesh runs short.

To think, I was just getting ready to Mod you.
                              I do take myself seriously, would you post that shit at work would you let your family members post stuff like that on their faceboook accts..Hmmm?

You need some help (perhaps try taking what you record for eternity on the internet with your home IP address a little more seriously) and you should be banned, you have posted questionable stuff just like that more than once as of late.

...and it is all very childish nothing to do with sexuality or eroticism...just YOU trying to use shock value at the expense of any random viewer.

Like a kid needing attention.

Post back to me if you want but I believe you are a chump and it would be about impossible for me to give a fuck about thinking of you any other way.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                I do take myself seriously, would you post that shit at work would you let your family members post stuff like that on their faceboook accts..Hmmm?

You need some help (perhaps try taking what you record for eternity on the internet with your home IP address a little more seriously) and you should be banned, you have posted questionable stuff just like that more than once as of late.

...and it is all very childish nothing to do with sexuality or eroticism...just YOU trying to use shock value at the expense of any random viewer.

Like a kid needing attention.

Post back to me if you want but I believe you are a chump and it would be about impossible for me to give a fuck about thinking of you any other way.
                                Do you think I give one fuck about what your ignorant ass thinks of me, or what I post? I don't even have a Facebook. Maybe you should go spend more time in that regulated pussified medium. It's built specifically for whiney little bitches like you. What the fuck does work, or family members, or anyone else, or what they post have to do with anything? Your retarded rants more than prove your ignorance. Go waste some more of your time surfing websites, and sniveling about what's posted on them. You are a fucking pussy. A pussy that more than likely doesn't get any pussy. A pussy with sand in his pussy. Now get the fuck out of here with your holier than thou self righteous bullshit, and don't come back.

Oh shit, can somebody trace this post back to my IP? GOOD! Trace it bitch! I own what I fucking post! I'll fucking give you my name and fucking address in case you feel like you want to come out from behind that cunty carrot alias and pretend you're a real man.

Change your username to Janet Reno.

Comment

Working...