Malibu Kristy's Ghey Thread: NSFW : How Gay Is Binne (And The Rest Of You)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Malibu Kristy's Ghey Thread: NSFW : How Gay Is Binne (And The Rest Of You)

So there I was, downtown Denver when I saw what looked like two metal fans arguing with each other.

One said to the other, “Hey, gay boy! You suck, you fucking gay fag! Get the fuck out of metal, you gay homo! Everything you do is huge gay!"

Now I apologize if I continue to fail in my understanding of you metal fans, but what are you trying to say, exactly? Are you implying that all fans of metal bowl from the pavilion end? And are you saying that there is no place in for players of the pink oboe in the long-haired, tight leather and high-pitched screeching world of super-butch rock 'n' roll? Now unlike Jimmy Page, there’s an original thought.

Now of course being an urban cosmopolitan sophisticate I am smugly aware that all pop music is as gay as a billion screamingly camp geese dressed in lilac spats and cheekily tilted day-glo green berets. Oh yes.

Getting back to the shouting metal fan's illiterate epistle (do you think he was teased at school like the rest of you?) has inspired me to do some research. So I went on the internet to find out just how gay metal actually is, and more specifically – which is gayer – metal or Katy Perry? Kids, prepare to be shocked

Type the words “gay” and “metal” into the Google search engine and you get 440,200 results. Type in “gay” and “heavy metal” and you get 2,360,000. Change “gay” to “taking it up the ass” and you get 174,000 – nearly all from metal fans screaming abuse at other metal fans in forums such as this. Meanwhile, "faggot” and “heavy metal” give us 116,000. Changing “faggot” to “queer” throws up 308,000. And “cocksucker” 45,000 (Hey, can any of you cretins spell “obsessed”?)

“Shitstabber” gives us 10,000 results but “shirtlifter” reveals the fact that there actually is a band called Shirtlifter! Brilliant! Problem is, they’re not actually metal. Boo! Typing in the phrase “homo-metal”, however, reveals the existence of the gay metal bands Pink Steel and Man Hole. Not only that, it also uncovers a totally unreadable page entitled “THE BLASPHEMERS OF SODOM: "THE MORNING STAR" - AVENGING ALLAH ARCHANGEL OF CHRIST AND DRAGON NAZARENE CHRONICLE #666”. Which appears to be written by a drug-crazed madman who should definitely be given a recording contract whether he can play the guitar or not.

It also leads you into the gimp-gloved claws of the sort of people who get their rocks off jack-hammering 9 inch nails through their penises presumably while listening to Rammstein who, as you know, are the gayest band ever.

“Katy Perry" and “gay” only gives us 146,000 hits and a brilliant video but also reveals the existence of a gay Katy Perry scene and of a self-confessed Katy Perry fan called Jason Gay (who might or might not be straight). “Katy Perry” and “assbandit” give us 0 hits (which is a bit of a shock – surely there must be an metal band somewhere called Assbandit?). “Katy Perry” and “pink oboe”, however, gives us 20 hits (most clarinet tributes on YouTube) and reveal what seems to be an Katy Perry-orientated bondage club (more details, please!) Check video below.

Combined with “indie” - “takes it up the ass” gives us 140,000 hits, “pillow biter” 3, “faggot “160,940, “queer” 300,700 and “bummer” 3, 200 (thanks largely to who, rather charmingly, don’t seem to have fully grasped the word’s full meaning).

Conclusion? Metal wins – by a fluffy pink mile.

We have a wiener, er, winner

Now I am not saying that metal fans aren’t normal. Of course they are. Everyone knows that. Now according to market research carried out on behalf of sociology sexologists, about 35% of the male population have had a same-sex experience “to the point of orgasm”. If you add in non-orgasmic encounters then that figure reaches 54%. And if you then add in homosexual encounters that most people don’t realize are homosexual encounters (but are as gay as fuck when you actually think about it, like stripping half-naked and writhing about with other sweat-soaked men at a metal gig, for instance) then our figure reaches a staggering 98%!

Which means, of course, that not only is metal gay, but that the words “gay" and “metal” are, for all practical purposes, entirely interchangeable and that being gay/metal is, in fact, normal. Which obviously means that if you’re not a homosexual heavy metal fan then you’re some kind of sick-in-the-head fucking pervert. Oh hang on, the metal kids are arguring again:

“Hey, straight boy! You suck, you fucking straight clit-sucker! Get the fuck out of metal, you straight hetero! Everything you do is straight! You are a huge straight! Straight straight straight straight straight straight!

Last edited by Kristy; 04-23-2015, 07:29 PM.
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

You miss Elvis, don't you?

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

If you miss Elvis then the terrorists win.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Will you fucking quit it with the Manowar Anthology cover low-blow?

I have already explained to you that they were trying to go for this look:

Of course, it didn't come out quite right, so the end result was... not exactly what they hoped for.

I even admitted on not purchasing this album based on the cover. It took me a while... I kept going from "I already have all the songs, I don't need them again. Besides, look at that cover" to "Yeah, but it's a Manowar album I don't own, I NEED that shit" & back to "Yeah, but look at that cover!"

It's not easy to pull of Barbarian look without looking like a complete prat or a very homosexual person. You have to understand that. Sure, Schwarzenegger pulled it off on both Conan films...

... well, if you watch them, he never really looks THIS gay in the films proper. Maybe it has something to do with movement, I don't know.

My point is, I understand the INTENTION. Despite the end result.

Cheers!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

And you see absolutely nothing in gay in any of that?

Nothing? Nothing at all?

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            And you see absolutely nothing in gay in any of that?

Nothing? Nothing at all?
            Re-read my post. I admitted that the end result may be a bit... dodgy, but that was NOT the intention. They were going for the Conan look in the first picture. Which is not gay at all. It's a very heterosexual picture.

It just doesn't translate that well to reality. I'm just saying you have to realise what they were going for. Their intentions. And not what really happened.

Look, it's complicated, alright? Anyway, why do we have to keep putting labels on things? Music isn't gay or hetero. Music is just music. You can make sweet, sweet love with anyone or anything while listening to any kind of music. It has no effect on what you are listening, even if what you are listening to may have an effect on you.

When I listen to Judas Priest, Queen, Manowar or Iron Maiden I don't give a fuck about what their singers were/are up to. That's supposed to be a 50/50 list, by the way.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Is this gay or hetero?

How about this?

Or this?

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Now I am not saying that metal fans aren’t normal. Of course they are. Everyone knows that. Now according to market research carried out on behalf of sociology sexologists, about 35% of the male population have had a same-sex experience “to the point of orgasm”. If you add in non-orgasmic encounters then that figure reaches 54%.
                I'm not sure how much we can trust sociologists about anything and I speak as someone who did it at University level especially about sex research. Kinsey had sex with animals up at 40% or something with his dodgy research. Secondly those figures are the general population maybe metal fans are less gay than average.

The thing that really jumps out at me though is the idea that there are a bunch of people, according to your data 19% or around 1 in 5 who have had 'same sex experience' (whatever that means) with another guy but didn't manage to have an orgasm???

I smell big piles of bullshit...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Metal fans are so sensitive.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Here:

See that bit at 0:56 with them riding horses? Very Conan. Manly.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I might review that abomination that is the new Van Halen album next.

Hey, did you know that Van Halen and the band Genesis have more in common besides bald lead singers?

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Then this happened.

I am not even going to try to come up with a good reason for that. Well, maybe one - it WAS the 80s. Yep, that's all I've got.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

But then they got better.

See? That's not so bad. Look, we all make mistakes in our youth. Cut the guys some slack. Fat chick at 4:36. HOT!

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Metal fans are so sensitive.
                            You would be too, if one of your biggest icons ever did this:

Woops, wrong picture. Never mind that. I meant THIS:

It gnaws at a man's soul.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              The thing that really jumps out at me though is the idea that there are a bunch of people, according to your data 19% or around 1 in 5 who have had 'same sex experience' (whatever that means) with another guy but didn't manage to have an orgasm???

I smell big piles of bullshit...
                              Just what is it that you're really trying to tell us, Sesh?

Cheers!

Comment

Working...