X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heater
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FORD
    And how does Bleater know what size his weiner is?
    Had a feeling you'd be jumping all over this , go ahead and Jump! (See what I did there?). If I'm wrong I apologize, you make it sound as if you're an authority on the matter.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by big fatty
      I never got to see much of the DDLR site I didn't surf the net that often back then other than downloading the mp3's.
      But not the FLAC files?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
        Had a feeling you'd be jumping all over this , go ahead and Jump! (See what I did there?). If I'm wrong I apologize, you make it sound as if you're an authority on the matter.

I really don't give a lot of thought to the size of other men's "packages", as they hold no interest for me. Obviously you seem to hold such interests, given your apparent obsession with all things gay-related. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) But I somehow doubt you would be Dave's type, even if he did play for that team. Did you break into his house or something?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Heater
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FORD
          I really don't give a lot of thought to the size of other men's "packages", as they hold no interest for me. Obviously you seem to hold such interests, given your apparent obsession with all things gay-related. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) But I somehow doubt you would be Dave's type, even if he did play for that team. Did you break into his house or something?
          I won't even bring up your beastiality fetish and apparent attraction to sheep love, not that there's anything right with that. You do paint yourself as an authority on all things Dave, knowing his type, what team he plays for and demonstrating your hyperventilating, shaking anger at any barbs thrown Dave's way. If it makes you feel better, Dave was the all time Rock God stud and would ABSOLUTELY let you hang with him, like how could he not just get you? And look at those hot chicks he lands! Go get him Fond Of Roth David.

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
            Groupie
            • May 2013

The only thing these accounts don't tell is The Details. The first jailbait chick spent the night with David but only alludes to " several fabulous hours ". The other chick had him thisclose in the bathroom and punked out. No one ever gives details !! Tell all or STFU.
            I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You mean like this kind of thing?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

what is this thing?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

now that's funny...the cherone thing...and...who would have guessed...hagar didn't make the list at all
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...