X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Hey Pete's, what is that thing behind the Green Bay logo on your avatar? The image is small and hard to make out.
    just a pair of gloves gloves.jpg
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Hahahaha, yeah OK, it's all my fault. You might want to check your facts, though. I didn't "hire" any of the mods.
      Fair enough, asshole. My point was you allowed for their abuses to continue.

Moreover, the only reason why I "ran" this place is because EVERYONE ELSE WAS FUCKING GONE, INCLUDING THE OWNER....
      ipso facto Are you that fucking stupid?

You know, you could have easily answered your own question when you started the thread.....

Because you know too fucking well that it's YOU, and a handful of others like YOU, that have ruined this place....
      I ruined this place? Don't ever do comedy.

You haven't made a positive post about anyone or anything in your entire pathetic history here....
      That's debatable.

Why do you even come here if you don't like anything that's written here, or anyone that posts here?
      So this is what it takes for you speak the fuck up? While on the subject, you don't speak for me. If you don't like me I could care the fuck less.

All you do is troll from thread to thread, making dumbass, childish and immature remarks.... Why would anyone want to start a conversation knowing that most likely it would be ambushed by people like YOU and some others, each and every thread.
      Really? Thread-to-thread?
      Last edited by Kristy; 06-03-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
        Fair enough, asshole. My point was you allowed for their abuses to continue.

ipso facto Are you that fucking stupid?

I ruined this place? Don't ever do comedy.

That's debatable.

So this is what it takes for you speak the fuck up? While on the subject, you don't speak for me. If you don't like me I could care the fuck less.

All you do is troll from thread to thread, making dumbass, childish and immature remarks.... Why would anyone want to start a conversation knowing that most likely it would be ambushed by people like YOU and some others, each and every thread.....

But you know all that....
        [/QUOTE]

Need help with using quotes?

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Moderators couldn't ban anyone.

Go back to where you were banned and you'll find you broke one of the rules.
          I broke no rules at the time. Unless, of course, spite is a reason for banning. You know god damn good and well one of you allowed for him to do that.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Need help with using quotes?[/QUOTE]

that's what happens when ya try to have a one or two sentence reply. the amount of characters can be daunting.
            Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 06-03-2015, 08:22 PM. Reason: boobs
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              Not to interrupt with a fact here but I remember you posting a personal picture and getting banned for that.
              I can't remember the individual case but I think things did get to the point where some people were baiting others in order to get them to do something that would get them banned. There are two ways to look at that - winning on the internet/outwitting an opponent who is abusing you OR manipulating the situation from a position of albeit limited power.

It's like a cop saying 'I bet you would really like to hit me right now' then arresting you when you are dumb enough to do it.

Either way this is meant to be fun hence my clean slate policy with everyone just moving on which proved such an overwhelming success for about 6 hours.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-03-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                I broke no rules at the time. Unless, of course, spite is a reason for banning. You know god damn good and well one of you allowed for him to do that.
                You posted a pop gear of Lounge from that idiotic goat fucker site you joined thinking it would bring the Army down, how did that work out by the way?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

I can't remember the individual case but I think things did get to the point where some people were baiting others in order to get them to do something that would get them banned. There are two ways to look at that - winning on the internet/outwitting an opponent who is abusing you OR manipulating the situation from a position of albeit limited power.

Either way this is meant to be fun hence my clean slate policy with everyone just moving on which proved such an overwhelming success for about 6 hours.
                  6 hours? Feeling positive today are we?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I was talking about the past, everyone liked my Tabula Rasa post for the first few hours...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

I was talking about the past, everyone liked my Tabula Rosa post for the first few hours...
                      I'm just fucking with you man, I know why you did what you did, yadda yadda, I am cool with it. Just cracks me up that some people remember a completely different series of events.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

You posted a pop gear of Lounge from that idiotic goat fucker site you joined thinking it would bring the Army down, how did that work out by the way?
                        It wasn't a Popgear.

It was that picture of Guns of Nevada where they're leaning against something.

My memory is flawless. Well, except for itty-bitty details that don't matter anyway.

Yes. I wrote itty-bitty. Twice.

Cheers!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          It wasn't a Popgear.

It was that picture of Guns of Nevada where they're leaning against something.

My memory is flawless. Well, except for itty-bitty details that don't matter anyway.

Yes. I wrote itty-bitty. Twice.

Cheers!
                          She also posted one that had some text pasted on it, I'll give you some memory lessons free of charge if you like

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm just fucking with you man, I know why you did what you did, yadda yadda, I am cool with it. Just cracks me up that some people remember a completely different series of events.
                            Particularly when it is all written down on the site going back 10 years.

The new approach started quite well

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            And a fucking cheers smiley...

Seriously though...

Congrats Sesh...

Originally posted by WARF
                            I ran out of thanks! Great job Sesh!
                            Even though you stole my catchphrase "Tabula Rasa"!!!
                            Congratulations Sesh. The Army remains in great hands.....

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            Really, really smart moves all around. The Army is in great hands.
                            Originally posted by flappo
                            no. 4 in the all time top 100 reporting for duty

thank fuck sesh and von are here to save the day !

ddlr.com mk2 here we cum !

Which is soon followed by a 1400 post argument...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Kristy is one of the funniest, smartest posters here, in my opinion.

I'm not surprised many people here don't like her, though. Then again, if you look at their posts, there is absolutely no humour in them whatsoever.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                Kristy is one of the funniest, smartest posters here, in my opinion.

I'm not surprised many people here don't like her, though. Then again, if you look at their posts, there is absolutely no humour in them whatsoever.

Cheers!
                                I like to think that it is all humor and if you read her posts like that then they can be much fun but in threads like this I do worry sometimes she is actually serious...

Comment

Working...