• WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Jeb Bush 2016

The next president?
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I thought you guys were against having a monarchy?

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Get Ready for Clinton Vs. Bush!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bush Says He Will Harm Nation Differently from His Brother

February 18, 2015
          By Andy Borowitz

CHICAGO (The Borowitz Report) — In an effort to distance himself from the legacy of his brother, George W. Bush, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will use a major foreign-policy speech on Wednesday to assert that, if elected President, he would harm the nation in completely different ways.

“A lot of people are looking at me and thinking that I’m just going to be a rerun of my brother,” Bush told reporters before the speech. “They are greatly underestimating my ability to create chaos and destruction in ways that are uniquely mine.”

As an example, Bush said, he was unlikely to invade Iraq for a third time, calling such an action “too derivative.”

“George already did it, and Dad did it before him,” he said. “Call it my independent streak, if you will, but I want to spawn some disasters of my own.”

To that end, Bush said that he and his foreign-policy team were already scanning the globe for “new and different places” where the United States could become involved in open-ended and pointless quagmires.

“I see boundless opportunities for the reckless and totally optional insertion of American military force,” he said. “No offense to my brother, but there were a few spots that George missed.”
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Get ready for a third Bush presidency, FORD!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              Get ready for a third Bush presidency, FORD!
              Actually, it would be the 7th BCE pResidency. They have controlled every Republican administration since 1952. (And a case could be made that Clinton and Obama are both "stealth" BCE puppets themselves.

I think that's enough. Hell, I think it should have stopped when Nixon was forced to resign!
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                Actually, it would be the 7th BCE pResidency. They have controlled every Republican administration since 1952. (And a case could be made that Clinton and Obama are both "stealth" BCE puppets themselves.
                The BCE has been in charge since 1981 and all but 7 of the last 63. (Kennedy 3, Carter 4)
                An American success story.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

If it comes down to Jeb vs Hillary I'm voting for Jeb.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If it comes down to Jeb vs Hillary, I hope that Canada gets rid of Little Stevie Wonderbush by then, and elects an NDP prime minister. Then I'm taking off to the Great White North....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

If it comes down to Jeb vs Hillary, I hope that Canada gets rid of Little Stevie Wonderbush by then, and elects an NDP prime minister. Then I'm taking off to the Great White North....
                      Why procrastinate?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Because moving from one right wing country to another wouldn't make much sense. If both countries are still under right wing corporatist occupation by then, it might be time to enact the Cascadian secession option.

Independence Now! Help us liberate our nation from the tryanical forces of the Amero-Canadian despots!
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Is this the Bush with the junkie daughter that he wouldn't go visit when she was in rehab?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I think that's enough. Hell, I think it should have stopped when Nixon was forced to resign!
                            For all the talk of what a power-mad badass he was, in the end Nixon slinked out of office with his reptilian tail between his legs, caving into the pressure of multiple investigations by a bunch of insipid democratic congressional members. Nixon didn't have the balls to let himself be tried in the Senate.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              Is this the Bush with the junkie daughter that he wouldn't go visit when she was in rehab?
                              Yeah, that's the one......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...