Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

This thread is still going? Our little Nazi despot "Super Moderator" asshole didn't delete it?

Shocked.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      You're both fucking idiots.

Dog, if I ever meet you, remind me to headbutt you for this. Big tough man pointing a gun at a girl. Are you retarded or something? What an asshole.

Angel, while I realise you're well-meaning, all this sugary crap about kind words & hugs can be just as damaging in the long run. What she needs is someone to help her toughen up gradually, not create a co-dependency on other people. There's too many useless assholes already.

Whatever the fuck happened to being firm, but calm? All you fucking idiots know is to either talk about fucking sparkly unicorns or start beating the shit out of each other, shooting to kill highly encouraged.

Fucking retards everywhere. No middle-ground, no common sense. Just extreme fucking bullshit on every side of the spectrum.

Fuckity fuck fucking fuckity fuck!

You all need to be bitch-slapped back to reality.

Especially American police officers. Playing too much Call of Duty on their free time, those idiots think they're some bad ass ninja special forces or some shit.
      You start at the bottom, Ima. The ass kicking comes later. It's called baby steps. You first establish rapport and then build a trust relationship. Then the life and social skills building can begin.

This is why schools need Social Workers, not cops...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Yeah, but all the cop probably knew was that there was a kid being disruptive and that the teacher had asked her repeatedly to leave the room, the assistant principal had asked her to leave, and then he gets called in. Now, I'm not saying he should have jerked her across the room, but once two other school officials have tried to resolve the issue and the girl still refused...I don't know what he should have done. He gave her a lawful order so she should have gotten the hell up. Or I guess they all could have left the room and moved the class somewhere else so she could sit there and not be forced to follow the rules.
        Yeah, but he fucked up a bit. It's obvious he didn't throw her to the floor, the chair just got overturned with the commotion, but then he did unnecessarily throw her across the floor.

Regardless, he handled that a helluva lot better than our resident Dynamic Duo would've done.

I'd love to see Gunboy & Lovegirl try to pull their stunts over there. I mean, there's obviously no way pulling a gun on her would've ended badly. Hell, no. And I'm sure she would respond oh so well to an attempted hug. Yeah, she'd melt right there & end her evil ways due to the power of hugging.

Jeezus fuck, I feel so exhausted.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          You start at the bottom, Ima. The ass kicking comes later. It's called baby steps. You first establish rapport and then build a trust relationship. Then the life and social skills building can begin.

All our schools have counsellors. But is there really time to go through all that when you have a kid disrupting the class? Again, I'm not saying the cop wasn't excessive - but the girl had been told repeatedly to get out by two different school officials. I mean, this is class time and the teachers can't just say well today's class is shot because Josie ain't following the rules, see you guys tomorrow. The student bears some responsibility here.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Yeah, but he fucked up a bit. It's obvious he didn't throw her to the floor, the chair just got overturned with the commotion, but then he did unnecessarily throw her across the floor.

Regardless, he handled that a helluva lot better than our resident Dynamic Duo would've done.

I'd love to see Gunboy & Lovegirl try to pull their stunts over there. I mean, there's obviously no way pulling a gun on her would've ended badly. Hell, no. And I'm sure she would respond oh so well to an attempted hug. Yeah, she'd melt right there & end her evil ways due to the power of hugging.

Jeezus fuck, I feel so exhausted.
            True, but she did punch the cop when he tried to remove her from that chair. That's when things really kicked off. I'm not saying he needed to jerk her across the room to defend himself from an unarmed teenage girl, but once she was down in the chair he had to get her away from the chair and short of dragging her out in the chair I don't know how he was supposed to remove her.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel

I very much agree with you. But you don't need to be creepy to establish a rapport. People may not mind being treated like retarded children, but in the long run, respect for their intelligence, what little of it they possess, will establish a much stronger bond of respect & confidence.

What I'm saying is, you don't have to go all goo goo ga ga on their asses. Be respectful, but firm.

Of course, in this particular situation, there is no possible outcome other than having to drag her ass out of there. It had to be done. Sliding her across the floor when she was down, though, that was a bit too much, I'd say.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

True, but she did punch the cop when he tried to remove her from that chair. That's when things really kicked off. I'm not saying he needed to jerk her across the room to defend himself from an unarmed teenage girl, but once she was down in the chair he had to get her away from the chair and short of dragging her out in the chair I don't know how he was supposed to remove her.
                We're talking about the same thing, I think. I too agree there was no other way, my only gripe is the cop throwing her unnecessarily across the room, just like you're saying.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since when the fuck are police called in to settle minor conflicts between teachers and students anyway? Even a rational, non racist cop would have been overkill for that situation. If the girl doesn't get off the phone, she gets detention. What happened to that?

The cop has already been fired, but he probably should be prosecuted.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

All our schools have counsellors. But is there really time to go through all that when you have a kid disrupting the class? Again, I'm not saying the cop wasn't excessive - but the girl had been told repeatedly to get out by two different school officials. I mean, this is class time and the teachers can't just say well today's class is shot because Josie ain't following the rules, see you guys tomorrow. The student bears some responsibility here.
                    No, let's all hinder everyone else's education - or whatever passes for it in schools these days - just so we can talk about the poor girl's feelings.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Let's all just talk. Forever.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Since when the fuck are police called in to settle minor conflicts between teachers and students anyway? Even a rational, non racist cop would have been overkill for that situation. If the girl doesn't get off the phone, she gets detention. What happened to that?

Yeah, like you have any moral ground to discuss this kind of thing.

Let's all listen to FROD. He's very wise & consistent on "his" opinions.

Shut up, dude. If she did anything you didn't like, you'd call for her hanging right then & there.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I spent more time in the vice principal's office in high school than I did in half of my classes, and a lot of time in detention. About 45% of it I actually deserved. So I know what I'm talking about. There were a couple of teachers who acted like complete dickholes, but none of them ever called the cops.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Ok, so you tell her "You've got detention, young lady!" And she sits there and refuses to get out of the class room. Now what do you do? Both the teacher and the assistant principal couldn't get anywhere with the girl. So now what do you do? Just try to teach around her while she continues to fuck up the class? It's obvious she wasn't endangering anyone but rules are fucking rules and if a teenager can't follow the rules and then refuses to do what the school officials are telling her to do, what do you do then?

Part of the problem here is all these fucking idiots around the country refusing lawful orders from police officers. It's not up to an individual to decide which laws apply to him or her. Yet time and time again you see videos of police officers telling someone to sit down or put their hands behind their back and what do they do? Punch the cop, scream at the cop, refuse to do what the cop says. Why? Because nobody thinks laws apply to them. Yay, welcome to the New America. Let's go steal some cigars!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I spent more time in the vice principal's office in high school than I did in half of my classes, and a lot of time in detention. About 45% of it I actually deserved. So I know what I'm talking about. There were a couple of teachers who acted like complete dickholes, but none of them ever called the cops.
                            Ok, fair enough. How did you get to the vice principal's office?

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Did you steadfastly refuse to go to the principal's office? Did you refuse to leave the classroom? Did you try to punch someone who tried to get you out of your chair?

If you reply "no" to ANY of the above, I do not see how your experiences could possibly relate to this particular situation.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Did you steadfastly refuse to go to the principal's office? Did you refuse to leave the classroom? Did you try to punch someone who tried to get you out of your chair?

If you reply "no" to ANY of the above, I do not see how your experiences could possibly relate to this particular situation.
                                He walked to the vice principal's office. See, this was before he caught liberal and back when he actually half way respected authority lol

Comment

Working...