• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Something ... Fence sitter ?
    No, that's not it. Something starts with an S. That would be SFS.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      Who's AFS?
      Agent Fence Sitter.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Lee Majors...one of the top 10 coolest dudes to ever live! David Lee...yeah since we don't have a time machine let's leave him off the list. The last thing we want to do is sit around with a stoned old geezer while he rambles on about Japanese cartoons and stupid shit like that.
        We sent him as our Tactical ASSault Squad. He'll go boozy boozy bop on their asses & put them to sleep with his endless stories about something or other.

Then we swoop in & score another easy victory.

Swooping is good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Who's AFS?
          nutswing.gif

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

thought it was Army Fence Sitter
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

And speaking of yoga pants, have you guys heard about the rise in chicks getting labiaplasty? Yeah, this is no joke. They go in and have their cooch lips reduced so they don't have Camel Toe in their yoga pants. Can you believe this? And we're not talking about some chick whose cooch looks like somebody set off an M80 in it - these are regular chicks who are having this done. I say we ban the procedure for all but the ugliest of poontangs. I'm telling you now - before long most of the fags in this country won't even have peanuses or pussies. They'll just be asexual weirdos who need a goddamn FOURTH bathroom built at the Walmart!

Leave the coochies alone and quit ruinin' my life!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                WELL, THAT MAKES SENSE!

So. You're the one not on our side.

Why won't you join the Klan, then? Eh?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

It could be. But that would be too close to picking sides so I figured that would be out

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

WELL, THAT MAKES SENSE!

So. You're the one not on our side.

Why won't you join the Klan, then? Eh?
                    i'm independent, like hermie

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      And speaking of yoga pants, have you guys heard about the rise in chicks getting labiaplasty? Yeah, this is no joke. They go in and have their cooch lips reduced so they don't have Camel Toe in their yoga pants. Can you believe this? And we're not talking about some chick whose cooch looks like somebody set off an M80 in it - these are regular chicks who are having this done. I say we ban the procedure for all but the ugliest of poontangs. I'm telling you now - before long most of the fags in this country won't even have peanuses or pussies. They'll just be asexual weirdos who need a goddamn FOURTH bathroom built at the Walmart!

Leave the coochies alone and quit ruinin' my life!!
                      I wholeheartedly endorse your stance on this!

Although usually I am of the opinion that we let dumb people fuck themselves up irrevocably & then point & laugh, this is pussy we're talking about here! A thing of beauty for the most part. It should be preserved. Sure, some of them look like an old cabbage someone stepped on, but that's the price we have to pay.

Who the fuck would be so dumb as to mutilate themselves for the rest of their lives just so they could fit in an article of clothing that is nothing but a passing fad?

Oh yeah... first world people.

When the next World War? Is it soon?

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

We must protect the innocent pussies from their fucked up owners before they ruin it.

Free the pussy!

This will our first order of work, men. We must go forth & remove all that discardable mass around the pussies.

Hop to it!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Saying "I'd point a gun at her head & if she didn't get up, I'd shoot her" is not what I would call wit.
                          Anyone who would think that I was serious when I said that isn't exactly overflowing with wit themselves.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I wholeheartedly endorse your stance on this!

Although usually I am of the opinion that we let dumb people fuck themselves up irrevocably & then point & laugh, this is pussy we're talking about here! A thing of beauty for the most part. It should be preserved. Sure, some of them look like an old cabbage someone stepped on, but that's the price we have to pay.

Who the fuck would be so dumb as to mutilate themselves for the rest of their lives just so they could fit in an article of clothing that is nothing but a passing fad?

Oh yeah... first world people.

When the next World War? Is it soon?
                            It's a travesty, that's what it is. These women having this done don't want anybody to know they have a vag down there. Hello - that's what makes guys, or lesbians for that matter, want to talk to you! If pussies suddenly disappeared tomorrow I'd bet most guys would hang out with other guys doing guy shit. And it works the same way for women. All this denial that all of us basically just want fight, drank, and screw our brains out is what's wrong with the world

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

waddaya call the extra skin around a vagina?

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

waddaya call the extra skin around a vagina?
                                Headache?

Comment

Working...