• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    Fuck you. Those cobwebs get dusted on a regular basis. :p
    Angel, what happens when you get creampied?

Can you give us the hourly breakdown?

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Is donnie getting a bit "ford" with this isis/Muslim thing ??
      I went to the rockckiffe arms twice this weekend and I can't find any ?
      Nah, I just like watching European cities fall to shit after while they run around bragging how progressive they are and how stupid and backwards America is. What's even better is that me and Izzy are the only two people on earth smart enough to realize you can't stick a million refyougeez in a European country and expect them to act differently than they did in their home countries. At the rate things are deteriorating in Europe it's only a matter of time before they start tossing men off buildings just because they're gay.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno

Ok so back on topic.

Lets say you creampie a married womarn. And let's just say afterwards she gets a text from her husband saying how he can't wait to bang her tonite. Now, does a simple shower suffice or does she need to break out the Summer's Eve and go for a complete pressure wash job. Cause you'd think when he gets down there he's gonna be like "Hey, I think there's half a load of jizz in here!"

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Nah, I just like watching European cities fall to shit after while they run around bragging how progressive they are and how stupid and backwards America is. What's even better is that me and Izzy are the only two people on earth smart enough to realize you can't stick a million refyougeez in a European country and expect them to act differently than they did in their home countries. At the rate things are deteriorating in Europe it's only a matter of time before they start tossing men off buildings just because they're gay.
          Ford
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Ok so back on topic.

Lets say you creampie a married womarn. And let's just say afterwards she gets a text from her husband saying how he can't wait to bang her tonite. Now, does a simple shower suffice or does she need to break out the Summer's Eve and go for a complete pressure wash job. Cause you'd think when he gets down there he's gonna be like "Hey, I think there's half a load of jizz in here!"
            EXACTLY!

We know some drips out when you pull it out, or she dismounts. We've already observed this.

You had more detail than I had with the aftermath & she informed you that it kept on dripping.

But does it ALL drip out, or does she have to open it wide for the shower head to rinse the remains?

We are so close to finding out, it's maddening!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ford
              I know, it's easier to just ignore the issue. And that's why we're gonna build a big ass wall!

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

You think I can remember that far back?

I do know that I got pregnant the time I held my legs up for half an hour because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and didn't want to sleep in a wet spot..
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

I know, it's easier to just ignore the issue. And that's why we're gonna build a big ass wall!
                  Ford

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    You think I can remember that far back?

I do know that I got pregnant the time I held my legs up for half an hour because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and didn't want to sleep in a wet spot..
                    Yes, yes, yes, we all know about the pregnancy bit & what happens to most of it.

We are looking for the minutiae, here. We're going for the deepest details.

This is more than just drunk dumbasses talking about stuff at large. We're being SCIENTIFIC, we're being PRECISE.

Does anyone know if there's a proper study of this? I really don't want to have to resort to Yahoo! answers. Most of the WOMEN there probably don't even know what a pussy is, never mind the men.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Ford
                      Here, this is how Mr Garrison is gonna solve this immigration problem!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Mmmmm does ford post pointless vids ...... Good FORD move
                        FORD

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Quit derailing the creampie thread, you homos!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

I'm not fucking bearded, unwashed peasants!

Fuck that shit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Yes, yes, yes, we all know about the pregnancy bit & what happens to most of it.

We are looking for the minutiae, here. We're going for the deepest details.

This is more than just drunk dumbasses talking about stuff at large. We're being SCIENTIFIC, we're being PRECISE.

Does anyone know if there's a proper study of this? I really don't want to have to resort to Yahoo! answers. Most of the WOMEN there probably don't even know what a pussy is, never mind the men.
                              Exactly. And I still need an answer to my question: should I keep some Summers Eve on hand for the next time I have a married chick here? And if so, do I just leave it out on the counter in the bathroom? I mean I don't want her to think she needs to use it first but I'm not sure if I should suggest she hose out before she leaves. I'd think she would be grateful but it's one of those things that can go either way.

Comment

• Jetstream
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Dec 2011

Since we are on a site which is dedicated to Dave, we must throw in ancient Chinese shit. The term 'fox' for a woman was actually derived in China. It was believed that some women where evil (ya think) and the act of fucking was a means to steal another's life source. Hence, sperm is the juice of life and energy in a man and it was believed that where the cum goes is into the very being of the woman. By their thinking, for instance, if one was able to paint or sing well, the woman could attain some of that energy. If she was a evil bitch, it would just stay in limbo in her body while the man would lose some of his life source for no reason. Why a fox? Because foxes where considered devious and sly and some powerful whores could even shift change and the animal of choice was the fox because it shared these mischievous traits... so the real meaning of fox for a woman is a vampire pussy that can change into a fox rather than a bat which sucks jiz out of a man

Now, if we can throw in a some old photos of Josephine Baker, along with some animation of old Disney style bluebirds from Snow White, and cue some Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels music singing about the woman with the blue dress on, while breaking up the Chinese lesson in tangents which the laughs are not sufficient enough by talking about changing tires on competition Tour De France bicycle, we then have the Roth Show made just for you Izzy about what happens to that sperm and for you to steal if your wish DLR
                                Last edited by Jetstream; 02-21-2016, 05:42 PM.
                                I got lost in the...

Comment

Working...